AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
 poco now iam defineately sure that CVs read ur ff cause in pkyek piya gonna lose her memory and her mind wd forget abay but her mind wd remember him ( opposite 2 ur story)๐Ÿ˜›
now cuming back to ur ff
anushka part was awesome poor darling  has to go in underworld now iam really feeling angry at mistress of spice she gave anushka to demons cant she 4gave her i mean its bad she died but here our lovers r seperted cause of mistress of spice though i miss anushka but zee is owsum Piya ( twitching her eye brows )- Zee? Open the door, woman. Why are you looking in the mirror?

Zeenia ( tosses her head smugly as she fixes her hair)-  The Anushka encounter kinda spoiled the perfect ironed out look. Anushka is beautiful but its me who is guarding the  Taj Mahal! Hee hee. my fav line 

and abheer he broke anushka heart and stabbed her really cant she love someone who wd b 4 her ? is misha and abheer paths starcrossed i mean i wd lov to c her wd sam but with abheer she wd kinda look awsum 

sam was so jealous he shd understand  its not misha fault she' s thinking bout abheer  

now iam wishing t wd never die the way she came there to protect misha was gr8 but she is also trapping sam she is also good and bad ๐Ÿ˜• poor thing 

if abay finds out secret  iam sure he wd b a loose canon cause of all ur description  abay is gonna b so angry wel eagerly waiting 4 ur next update

awsum๐Ÿ˜›Edited by mangona - 12 years ago
wow poco owesum update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
   so anushka came in and told pia about all things...ok so they think that abhay is nt gonna know anything till he gets the ring๐Ÿ˜ƒ... misha is really in danger due to abheer... T is really nice๐Ÿ˜ณ ... she is helping misha๐Ÿ˜ƒ... so there is a story between anushka and abheer๐Ÿ˜ฒ... hope that reveal soon๐Ÿ˜ณ... the whole part was superb๐Ÿค—... continue soonโค๏ธ

This is was simply WOW! I just loved each and every part of it!

Anushka's visit was amazing, I could really feel the wrath of bright light along with Pia  plus Anushka and Zee sitting in middle of it looking up  at those demon clouds. I hope she defeats those demons soon and free up herself from the curse. As much as I want her to come back, I know I will miss Zee if she leaves. She is just full of life.  Sam was genuinely jealous for Mish thinking about Abheer and equally concerned about T being bleed. Such an incredible relationship you have woven between Sam, Misha and T. And their group hug was great to see. I am loving this T in your FF. she is such a darling. I hope she doesn't become victim of Abheer's dark dirty tricks through Sam. But I think that's what makes this whole thing so intense. Can't wait for the next update. Please continue soon.

Love and Luck,

Neha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Finally a hint of Anush, and i'm very sad for her, poor soul, witchy Mistress of spice aunty (pun intended, hehehe)!

And poor T, dropping her blood drop by drop, eee... that must be hurting!

btw, loved the 'Taj Mahal' dialogue and Zee's description of T! lol!
Originally posted by Ritzie

surprise

res

Edited-
this was awesome Poco. I liked the way you described Anush's coming back and talking to apia. It was like Iwas sitting in that room with them. Did Abheer try to kill Anush? Poor girl. I am really worried for Mish now. Bechare Mr D. Saari betiyan musibat mein.

Vaise I rethought about Majesty. Mr D cant be Majesty becoz that will mean pia, mish and Panchi have bolsh blood too. So, its somebody else. Angad? Princi? I am going crazy thinking about who it can be. Hints please.

Thank you, Ritzie. Abheer did not try to kill Anushka , he tried to kill 'something'. Abheer knows that nobody can kill a Sapphire Witch unless she decides to die. Actually, you should be worried for Misha. Majesty? Keep guessing. Ek guess to sahee hoga hi . ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by AbhiYa_luver

Wow, Poco, that was really fast! And you finally put Anushka in! 

Thank you. I guess i was missing Anushka too. ๐Ÿ˜†

So, since Anushka said that the wounds are not to her body, but to her soul, does that mean that her soul is decaying? Or is it just that her being is getting eaten by the demons? Abhay's powers are almost as powerful as Anushka's so she can do spells on him, but he can't do anything to her, right? Or at least, not much... Abheer betrayed Anushka!๐Ÿ˜ก He made her fall for him, then he stabbed her and threw her into fire! ๐Ÿ˜ก Why would he do that? ๐Ÿ˜ก I'm so glad that T agreed to help Misha get away from the hypnotism of Abheer. She is a real lifesaver, literally. Sam is so cute when he's jealous! ๐Ÿ˜† He was ranting on and on about how she shouldn't be thinking about Abheer, and then tries to fix it when he realizes that he is talking in a fit of jealousy at Abheer. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anushka's soul is decaying and the MOS is testing her to her limits. Abhay will discover her real powers when that ring slips on to his fingers. Abheer had to do that to Anushka , he had no other option. Undercurrents between Sam and Misha will continue until Sam does the unthinkable and begins to hate his own existence. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This one was awesome! I want to see more of Abhay next time, please!!! I want to know how he will get Piya to tell him what happened to him without even touching her. Does he think he can manipulate her mind to get her to tell him? Anyways, Poco, update fast, please! 

Abhay will start laying down his cards in the next update. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by katiehiwatari

omg.. omg.. anush finally came bak.. im so happy.. h pr her the way anush eacted fr thinkn abt Abheer was kinda sad!!! the way you explained the whole process felt like all that was happenin rite here... ur awesome.. and hey i ve got a ques.. u say Abhay's gonna turn 666.. so thn Maithali and the Pandher dynasty existed almost 700 yrs ago..?? 

Thank you. I think it was more like Anushka's guest appearance.๐Ÿ˜†...Baby, in my F, Maithli was never a princess and nor any Pandher exists. She is a witch who was set up by the werewolves to lure Abhay. 
awesome part poco
short bt power pack!!

man abheer is so dam evil!! bt still dunno y his aura is so strong...basically no one can resist him...dunno y  his wickedness is also irresistable ๐Ÿ˜› ...poco am i sounding like a crazy...???

bt there is one thing earlier there was a ray of hope in ma heart dat at d end of this whole story may b abheer goes under a change...a positive change...bt last part where u wrote abt anush and abheer...after reading it...its clear dat abheer loves no one xcept himself...!!

update soon
luv
heena

๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Wow the chapter was beautiful. At last some of Anushka... She seems to be really struggling in the underworld. I understood the part where Anushka's body seemed DECAYING. I think so at least. Because it is only Anushka's soul that is traveling in the underworld, fighting and trying to reverse the curse when she came into her own body it was the reflection of the soul... The demons are really giving her a hard time there arent they?

I feel bad for her. She is suffering so much down there... Emotionally feeling guilty for separating Abhay and Pia and letting the bad Maithili take over Abhay. And then physically or at least in her soul burning... that is so unfair. At least I never want to be a part of the world where good witches are done bad too.

For one second I thought Anushka was coming back and then there was this pang of sadness. I have come to enjoy Zee a lot. She is a joyous person and her way of taking things is really cool. I will miss her when she is gone!

Sam is really a jealous boy... I like it. Though I know that maybe Sam and Misha will never come together I cant just stop hoping that one day they will. But then there is T, so pure in ways and bad in the others... The sacrifice and torture she is going through now really touches my heart.

I have a bad feeling that this protective shield they are making will not affect Misha's mind. Abheer has already left a print in her heart not with his supernatural powers but in a human way.

Beautifully written update. I will be waiting for the next one. Till then see you!

Thank you so much, sweetz. Anushka is only paying the price of her sin and trying to release herself from the curse of the spices. Her soul is decaying but her body is intact. Zeenia is LIFE and i just love writing her parts.Sam is going to soon forget this jealousy and ruin a certain someone's life. Misha and Abheer? TROUBLE. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ