Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 - Page 95

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey poco
amazing update. it was so engrossing, esp abheer's scene
i know lots of ppl love him coz he's hot n evil๐Ÿ˜ณ, but i find him too evil and psychotic. he's a fasinating character, but he scares me.
metz is so cheap, how could she go in the bathroom? i know its her bf , but still. atleast abhay shooed her away๐Ÿ˜†.
even tho ur soo busy, u still took time to give us this lengthy update. thanks so much๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm seriously not realizing whether to hate Abheer or just love him! And this when i've just read of him, poor Misha she actually went through his evil hands (plus mind) for such a long time!!!

Abhay is becoming a loose cannonball. If he stops trusting anyone kuch bhi ho sakta hai!!!

Uff, So many problems! And where's Anush! Missing her.

Btw, the songs are a timepass, and it's fun. You should join us someday. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Arre? You have seen Majesty so many times. ๐Ÿ˜†... everybody has seen him, beta. They just don't know who he is. He lives amongst everyone. Abheer's blood is powerful , so when he bites someone , the amount of heat and energy that he releases sets the body of the victim on fire that escapes rapidly , leaving the victim with superficial burn injuries. There is nothing about the first bite. Abheer just said that even though they are 8 ppl and can overpower him but the first person who touches him will have his wrath. Nobody wants to save Abhay. Just use him.
@blue๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  We have seen Majesty? Many times? Who is he? Arnab Dobriyal?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Chai wala Baba? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Chand himself?๐Ÿ˜ฒ No Not Chand - Chand is diffenrent blood. Daksh?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Poco, my head is spinning now. Some hints please.

Wait for Abhay's games at Daksh's upcoming party. Now, Abhay wants nothing but the truth. ๐Ÿ˜‰

>> Yayyy Abhay. Poco - zara yeh memory lapse ko lamba rakho. He is so interesting. 

awesome.

[/QUOTE]
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfull update poo!!!!
lots of new surprises and mysteriesโญ๏ธ ... abheer part was superb๐Ÿ‘... so he knows everything๐Ÿ˜Ž... does this mean that abhay is goin to be in danger๐Ÿ˜•... ok so abhay is really close to find the truth๐Ÿ˜ฒ... mathili tries to kill pia and again in vain *sigh*๐Ÿ˜‰...poor metz๐Ÿ˜†... i am really flying at the moment, abhay felt nothing from her touch and i loved to see hr frustrated  face on abhay's cold reply๐Ÿ˜ƒ...wonderfull update continue soonโค๏ธ
mjsheen43 thumbnail
Hi Poco,

Im a secret admirer of yours,๐Ÿ˜Š. i have read ur FF's they are just WOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love your work ur FF i mean ur imagination is so cool, no cool is wrong word for it, it is awesome great fantastical,๐Ÿ‘ i dont know i lost my Vocablary here. i think i need to invent a new adjective to appreciate ur Work.๐Ÿ‘ and i read somewhere in ur replies u will be writing for a show well I already know it will be superhit ๐Ÿ˜Š. ALL THE BEST.. Keep up with ur work "I WILL BE WAITING" for ur next update.๐Ÿ˜‰
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poco it's beautiful...esp the last part...loved it very much...Abheer is sooo powerful that no one seemsto be able to kill him...but in the meeting only normal Bolshvas were present...we have T who is a mutant Bolshva...you once said that T will be killed when she kills an important villain in the story...so is that gonna be Abheer?...ithink we'll have to wait for the ur wonderful updates to know that...loved it Pocs
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mangona

so abay is gonna get used by every1  so wat wd happen to  abiya love where is anushka part waiting i jxt lov the part where abheer jxt said bolshivi uncle and he said no to majesty sounds intersted twisted chracter abheer ka dimag thora nahi zaada kaska hoya hai 

yayyy abay said no metz yeesss cont soon 

Abhay will not get used by anyone even though they all want to and are still in the planning stage. Anushka will definitely be there in the next update. Don't worry.Abheer ka dimaag aur character - dono hi dheele hain. ๐Ÿ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_NS

What an update!!! Engrossing!!! Since others have already said whatever I would have and since, am not in a mood to type much๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, I just want to ask one question, what do u mean when u say that everyone has seen Majesty and that they just don't know who he is??? I mean he is supernatural, a bolsh, in fact their leader and very very powerful too, how could no one realize his presence around them??? Can he like shield himself from everyone???? Oh, I'm so confused now...๐Ÿ˜• And di, I want Anushka, plz give her some place in ur updates...
Love,
Nidhi๐Ÿค—

Thank you, Nidz. The majesty is a supreme power who controls the whole Bolshva bloodline but he has never been seen in physical form. Of course, everyone has seen him. Its just that nobody knows that he is the one. Anushka will be in the next update. ๐Ÿ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

YES YES YES YES YES. You are awesome... God Maithili's face. Go Abhay. At last the dumb vampire will try to do something about his so called loved ones. Now that Abhay is back in action, I am loving to say this. Maithili might as well go to hell! Mwahahahaha.

Okay sorry...  Men Men Men always thinking about that stuff. (No offense) But at least it helped him realize that Maithili is just not what he thinks she meant for him. I am sooo Happy!!!

Thank you, honey. Maithli is just a frustrated brat who is not getting her ice lolly. ๐Ÿ˜†...Wait till Abay finds out what his precious Metz did to him alongwith others. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charmingkiller

hey awesum part 

i hope abhay just finds out really soon dat he belogs too piya so dat
piya n abhay cud patch up 

i m happy dat sam bit jealous of abheer  :P 
n poor guy t is fooling him 

Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Wait and watch what happens on Abhay and Piya's front. Sam is going to do the greatest sin of his existence. ๐Ÿ˜Š