Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Akkoo.😆...woman, you will fall for a sexy beast in real life as well, i sometimes think. 😆...Abheer is shameless, fearless , without morals, without ethics , without anything good. He can do anything to anyone. ...Abhay is going to go in a kind of depression after the kiss and guess who will visit him in that state? ABHEER. 

i'd take the falling for a badass thing as a compliment. 😆 do u really think i'm gonna fall for a vampire? should i be scared? :P shameless, fearless, ethicless - i like. am i the only person who actually found his remarks funny!? others found them pretty disgusting,  lmao. depressed abhay would be a first - lookin forward. 😃
Akankshaa. thumbnail

PRECAP: 

Abhay shuts out everyone after his passionate encounter with Piya. Misha realizes that Abheer said " Panchhi has become Daksh's pet pooch." A war breaks out between Misha , Kabir and Pancchi over Daksh. Misha tells everyone that Abheer is  back in town. The Raichands and Sam visit the Bloodstone Dungeon to plan action against Abheer and to protect Abhay. Daksh's family arrives and a housewarming party is thrown. Abheer gives a clue to Misha that Piya maybe her own blood. ❤️

awesome precap! <3 no abhisha..but, still. erm, i'm gettin kinda addicted here. :P finally, let's see if misha and kabir are able to get panchi straight...or, maybe not. 😳 i can't wait for the misha telling everyone scene. i wanna see sam's reactions. 😆 oh, so, he's helpin abhay, too? isn't he supposed to like.. kill him, himself in the end? damn. <|3 oh, yay, abhisha again. continue soon. 😃
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would really like to see Abhay's reaction when Piya is actually responding to his kiss! But he doesn't have to go around acting all depressed after it. I hope that Misha and Kabir can get some sense into Pancchi. I thought that Sam was supposed to kill Abhay. After all, they are enemies... But Misha and T have made him softer, so he has more emotion. And I'm guessing that Pancchi is the one who organized the whole reunion, so that Daksh's parents will like, no, love her. You mentioned before that Misha's going to get mad at Piya when she finds out that she and Piya are related. Your Misha doesn't seem like the kind of person who would do that though... Oh well, I guess I'll have to just wait to see how she responds to this.

I'm waiting eagerly for this update, as always, so update quickly!

P.S. One thing I've noticed is that I'm usually either the first post on a new page, or the last post on a page. Weird, huh? 
Edited by AbhiYa_luver - 12 years ago
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
precap is awesome abhay will be in depression
But Why he realy wanted to kiss her so whats wrong? and he will be angry? n why he doesnt want to meet pia?
Pleeez pm me ok
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya, Poco? It's been so long! Ab mera gane ka vaqt ho gaya!

ek do teen, char panch che saath aath nau dus gyara, bara tera
ek do teen, char panch che saath aath nau dus gyara, bara tera
tere FF ke karoon, tere FF ka karoon din dingin ke, intezaar
Aaja Poco, aaye bahaar!

But seriously, Poco, you need to update quickly. Everyone, including me, are waiting for this next chapter!!!! We are addicted Poco!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
PLEASEEE!😒

GAANA MUTT GAANA!😲

I will update it by 4am IST today, meri maataaon!🥺
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Actually Poco, we should start singing!

Maybe you'll get bugged and update sooner! 😛 😉
Akankshaa. thumbnail
🤣🤣

sun le zara, sun le zara, dil keh raha, dil keh raha, de na saza, de na saza, yoon bewajah... aajao poco ka updateee, IF pe aaaooo, aake phir na jaooo, jaldi se aaooo. <3 
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sarphira sa hai dil, sarphira hai, na jaane kyu...
is FF ko chor nazro se dekhta hia, na jaane kyu...
jitna dekhe utna tadapta hai, roke se na maane kyu...

🤣 🤣 🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail

PLEASEEE!😒

GAANA MUTT GAANA!😲

I will update it by 4am IST today, meri maataaon!🥺

pcz maine pichli updates pr comment nahi kiya will do after dis update
and one song specially 4 u🤣

Hum bewafa harkis na the magar hum wafa kr na sake🥺