AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
First! Yay, Poco, that was a long chapter! 

Abheer irritates me a lot. He is using Misha like a toy, because she is physically attracted to him, and when he is done with her, he'll throw her away like a broken toy. 😡 Well, I guess the dogs are cannibals now. 😆 Abhay is also irritating me. Can't he first work out his thoughts and feelings, then go and talk to Piya. She is being so brave about this, and he has to go and be so mean but totally irresistible and make it so much harder for her. He needs to get his feeling straight. If he's going to love Maithli, love her and stop seducing Piya. If he wants to love Piya, then stop being with Maithli, and stop blaming Piya for what his heart is saying to do. 

It wasn't a very long response to your chapter, but I have swimming, and my dog is annoying me, so I need to go. 

P.S. The song I was thinking of wasn't from the 1990's. It was from the 1980's!
Abheer is telling everything to Misha? He is no longer playing mysterious? He doesnt fear anybody, does he? You were right. He is evil or as you said Superevil. *sigh* these D sisters ki toh kismat hi kharab hai - ek ko Daksh mila aur doosri ko Abheer.

Pia and Abhay are too good. Poco, yeh Abhay ka memory-loss permanent kar do. He is better this way. I like him when he goes against what his mind tells him. Lolz. And the kiss is a good test to find out love truth and no Abhay desr you are not cheating on anybody when you lip-kiss the niece. Woh toh sirf test hai.o 😆
its awsum... loved it...😊i hope abhay will find out d truth...plzzz pm me next tyme u update...
omg superb update and the abhiya part was just awesome,out of this world. Love u dear and plz update soon just cant wait forthe next part.
it is awesome poco 👏lovely...but  mish...what's her business with abheer?what does he want from her?
that was too... passionate abheer seems evil...very evil!!!
he wants to hurt abhay but why what the hell is his problem?

and how did he kill those dogs and served for others we a good example too know how evil is he but also a big flirt or he was just showing it off!

now i understand why that poor farmer was afraid?doesn't he have any soft thing left in him like damon had for elena?he seems to be same in evilness as damon 
anyways i hope he will bring a good twist  to the story ...

i wonder what will be sams reaction...jealous,angry,scared or what?is it true tht no one can compete him...well,sure abhay can but only when abhay knows about his powers!!!

i didn't understand the double abhay thing what is it?what do you mean by two abhay?

abhiya were on fire today!! poor pia how much she will tolerate...
abhay is rally changed he is blaming everything to pia 
now i think pia will be singing -
mai karu to salla character dheela hai😆

but you have not wrote anything about anush from a long time what's happening to her?how is she?did the curse break?i am missing her!!!!

update soon poco...luv u and ur ff😉

Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
What an awesome n passionate update didi! I'm hating abheer even more. And abhiya? I'm jst speechless
oh wow poco!!!!
 first yipeee!!!! it was a long update and a really nice one i loved it🥳... abheer is a total bad boy😉 ... and misha is already falling for him😔 ... i hope that he doesnt betray her and leave her... i wish that both of them fall for each other😃...abhiya part was superb☺️... i am dying to read wat happens next and i would really love to see the frustrated face of mathili wen she comes to know bout it and abhay disagrees to sleep with her😍... eagerly waitin fr ur nxt part continue soon❤️
😆😆😳😉OMG😲😳,what a interesting and amazing update👏.i can n't breath properly😳.
i really love abhesha and abhiya 's part😳😳. i know that abheer is evil😡 but i can n't help bt i like him😳😉. i don n't know why he hates abhay😕.he is unpridectible😕 bt i like his confidence😳.will he do any hanky panky with misha😕😲😉. he is smoothly dangerous😲.bt i love him😉😳.
abhay gonna be insane😆.he does n't know what is he doing😆.abhiya's locker room fight is really interesting😉 and also it end up on kiss😉😳😳😳😳.😆😆lolz
awesome update😃😛😊.
Edited by ssshh - 12 years ago
lovely update
Abhiya was the best
Their arguement was really passionate
Abhay is blaming pia for everything even though he knows that he has a feeling for her
I really want to know what will be the response of abhay for that kiss
Pleeez continue with abhiya part
Pleeez can u pm me
Love u
D abhay-piya part was simply AWESUM.. It was FULL f passion & i lvd evry minute descriptn ..do update SOON..& PLZ DO PM ME , WEN U UPDATE NEXT..