AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
pleeez pm me
n continue sooon pleeez
omg!! wht a lovely chapter!! AND AND AND!! LOVELIER PRECAP!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
kabeer caring for pia and his reaction to the whole supernatural affair had reached fever pitch in ur ff. its becoming very intense and exciting readin them both too
as for mish.. she is all determined to find out the green eyed guy at all costs.. and to add up to that, she has made a public declaration of wht she wants, and she wants to find him๐Ÿ˜† this girl has gone bonkers.. seriously๐Ÿ˜†
and she has got a bee in her bonnet bout the green eyed hunk๐Ÿ˜†
on the other hand.. t.. well u knw hw i felt bout her.. i was sure to drink the bloshvas blood soon, but at the mmt, sam and t- they dont seem to be that disgusting for me.. as in they dont seeem to be like metz and abhay for me..๐Ÿ˜†
as i knw tht sam and t r star crossed, am all ok with whts happening, tht  too just coz the way ur showing it to me... id be hating the bitch who would come between 2 soulmate leads, but then, the way ur portraying it doesnt let me hate her๐Ÿ˜†
as for pia abhay, its clearly visible how abhay is trying to wash his guilt through her. he goes deep of the end as he cannot control his emothions and doesnt knw wht to do๐Ÿ˜†
caught up with stuff, will comment properly after ur next update!! pakka :P
as for the precap!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†

my reactions actually changed this way!!๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Pocahontas

PRECAP : 

Misha follows Abheer all over the house , not getting a chance to spek to him and gets locked in his bathroom when he is in shower. Abheer corners Misha. Abhay confronts Piya about her feelings in the locker room and he gets a feeler that Piya can read is mind - he suspects a connection and wants to find out if he and her are 'connected'. Piya turns to Zeenia for help. A meeting of the Czen Clan is called at Bloodstone Dungeon to deal with Abheer's entry. Chaand and Haseena reassure Abhay that Abhay has nothing that Abheer can snatch now. Abhay refuses to sleep with Maithli. Sambhav kisses T. โค๏ธ
awsum...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
cant wait...
update soon...
oye poco...thnks for such a awesome update...!!
really my past week as been a nightmare๐Ÿค“ and reading ur update has bought a relief...really u do magic ... make my day...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

luved  everything ...best being our wicked abhay๐Ÿ˜† ...ohh i just luv his this part... making piya helpless wid his passion...it wud be fun watching them... T and sam... i really adore thm for wht they r ... zeenia is driving kabir mad๐Ÿคช... she is full of energy like a ocean...true u say...hehehe ...angad and ruhi ...oo u both perfect ... whole epi was fun filled... misha dahling  beware๐Ÿ˜‰!!

waiting for nxt ๐Ÿฅณ 
when are you gonna update poco?
Poco - are you updating today or tomorrow?
pocoo .. waiting waiting waiting. ๐Ÿ˜† 
poco ur an expert u shd write an novel and gladly iwd buy all of ur novel bout abiya cont soon abay teasing grin was  2 gr8 and heat was all ryt
Hey! Jst nw read da precap. So abhay will refuse 2 sleep with metz? Hahaha i wud jst lv 2 see her frustrated face. Waiting eagerly for the abhiya locker room scene
pocooo
updaate karo naaa!!
:P