Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Poco.....i feel so sad at Abhiyas state......i feel more bad for Abhay than Piya...atleat her mind is in place.......Zeenia i love you......oh god u just rock the story chica........Maithili 's reaction were priceless........and you left us hanging on a cliff........Waiting for the next update on tenderhooks......and Poco if you don't mind me asking what exactly does star crossed meanπŸ˜•πŸ˜³Edited by Nidhsara - 13 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail

awesome poco!πŸ˜‰really great!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

abhay is confused but when will he understand his own feelings?πŸ˜•but pia she is doing so wellπŸ˜ƒ she has become a more mature to handle everything.....

i thought that mathili was just desperate to get abhay but she is really drama queenπŸ€ͺ i don't think she love abhay she just want to win over him.....am i correct?

i love zeenia she is perfect!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰and hate that maithili!!!😑

for sure maithili broke the mirror......and is that danish!!??πŸ˜•

lovely 😊abhiya scenes after long time waiting for next.

update soon......... 

Edited by ilove99 - 13 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey pco...awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
i am simply loving zeenia..the way she threatened maithli .. i just loved it..πŸ˜‰
abhay n piya were awesome together as always.. n i was loving to see maithli getting jealous..😈
u made my day...😊
continue soon..can't wait...
tc
πŸ€—
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyya Poco

Awesome update! Really loved it all! Daksh, he is makes me go "URGH" in disgust, plus he is so mean to his 'slave'. Sheesh man! He is driving me crazy.

Zeenia.. MAN I LOVE HER! She is epic and I am now SURE she will protect Pia just perfectly. My two favourite dialogues of hers were when her and Pia came to Maithali's cottage and she said, "
Is this how you plan to get Abhay back? By stopping like city traffic everytime that wannabe 'Piya Maithli aunty poses happy with your hit-in-thee-head hot vampy?" Ah, she is THE second perfect person at giving the courage, first being Anushka of course. And the dialogue I liked was, "The point is that don't be fooled by my cute jokes cracked on you. The evil that you and that blood-glucose-starved cat eyed bitch Natasha have done to Abhay, Anushka and Piya is so not gonna go unpunished. I came here to warn you that no dirty games with Piya and all this manipulation that you are doing with Abhay must not hurt Piya''.(smiles cutely )'..now, get up and make lemonade unless you want me to serve Matty Pinacolada to the lovebirds outside!" This just made me go "WOW Woman! Now THAT was something!"

And I loved when Abhay said to Maithli, "
It may sound weird to you, Maithli, but'..(shrugs his shoulders )'.I almost feel as if I am roaming around the whole world, day and night, looking for something''its like , a part of me is walking outside my body and I can't find it. Do you understand what am trying to say?" And the best part of it, he felt better when Pia came and... Maithli was BURNING with anger. πŸ˜› Yippe! Haha! I hate that bitch!

Oh, and this part, I loved it! Just showed Abhay and Pia's true love and how Abhay was still attached to Pia.

Abhay watches Zeenia and Piya drive away. He keeps standing there, realizing that the sinking feeling in his heart has returned. Suddenly, he feels he can't see properly ' his vision is fogged. Shocked, he lifts his hand to his face . He feels his cheek- its wet. With tears that rolled down the gorgeous face'..without his permission, without his realization.

Just one more thing that shows how deeply attached these both are! Loved it to the core!

Poco, I just love this FF of yours. It can't get any better! πŸ‘πŸΌ Epic work. I just love your description of every single scene! 😊 Continue soonish.

Love

πŸ€—

Edited by jm2506 - 13 years ago
tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh poco.....its fun back again........and yes zeenia is a bag of circus..... sarcastic but at the same time alert and protective.......abhay ...man u r such a confused person....my full sympathy wid u.....though i wud recommand u to listen to ur heart....piya  darling so finally u r able to stand wid abhay evn if it means shaking like a leaf but m loving it!! kudos to u poco for making maithili matty.........such a fun...... thnks for such a great FF!
i luvd aal the dialogues of zeenia......u write awesome
Edited by tantrums.. - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

awesome update poco i have no wrds to mention zeenia........... she is too gud at humour.......i m still laughing while leaving a reply.........and abhay will not be exception to 4 get anushka cz now even i dnt rmbr hw ws anushka and most importantly how she handles catty matty was superb........
and pia and abhay are having so much prob in handling dere emotion bt i love dis emotional mess...

and d person dat is standing on distant road is daksh?????

lovely update poco and update soon

Thank you. I am loving writing Zeenia as well. She is fun. Abhay-Piya will be intense from now on and Abhay is going to have a flying temper. The man on the road is Danish.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiYa_luver

POCO!!! I was so looking forward to Danish attacking Kabir! I'm praying to God that it will be in the next update!

Abhay is so confused. His heart is telling him to be with Piya, but he doesn't know that, and his head is saying to be with Maithli. That must be so confusing, to subconsciously know that you have to do something, while your consciousness tell you that it is totally wrong. I mean, Piya is Maithli's niece, and that would just be plain wrong, because he loves Maithli, right? I'm liking Zeenia. She really lightens up the mood, but she does what everyone here wishes that they could do, threaten Maithli. 

Sorry this was short, Poco, but my brother is practically begging to use the computer. I'm waiting for the next update.

Oh yes, Danish is attacking Kabir in the next update. Abhay is going to be a volcano now and he won't know what to do of his attachment to Piya. I love Zeenia as well. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidi263

Hi Pocu,

OMG...The story has reached another dimension altogether..I am loving Zeenia...She is a fire cracker!!! I like her so much that I am not missing Anushka πŸ˜› She is turning out be exactly like I imagined 😊

Piya is so sorted, mature and strong...It must have been hell for her to see Abhay with someone else..but she is holding up so well...After the initial shock and breakdown she has bounced back, as expected. It is her resolve, strength and love that will bring Abhay back to her...And their interaction, chemistry and the whole process of falling in love all over again....this is going to be fun..Maithli to khoon ke aansoo royegi apni bewkoofi par!!

Daksh's character is interesting...he is so ruthless and yet you can't help but admire his style...the sam-misha interaction was interesting too..

Excited about the next interaction between Abhay and Piya..Update soon.

Love and luck

Vidi263

Thanks Vidz. Zeenia is a whacko. Wait till she meets Kabir. πŸ˜†.....Piya will not be able to hold for too long because Abhay's mood swings and his frustration is going to be worse than ever. It will only get more passionate. Daksh is DARK.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.. hopefully Misha and Sam get together..
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely dear
loved zineia and pia was terrific
abhay will soon remember everything
kabir in big mess
do continue
bye sumi