Posted: 13 years ago
update soooooooooooooooooooooon
aiyesha thumbnail
hey poco waiting for ur update,pls update soon
loveindair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i'm a silent reader of ur ff.......and u r simply awesome at writing ........its a pleasure to read ur work......u truly r gifted.....and hyper talented........i wil remain a silent reader coz surf net thtru mobile and its vry difficult to post stuff thruit ....bt i will alwqys appritiate ur work.......and plzzzzzzz update soooooooonnnnn......i'm dying to read d next part .....Edited by loveindair - 13 years ago
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy!!i cannot wait for ur next update!!i guess u have loadsa work n stuff!<<but do update ur ff is the best one ive read its amazing!!!i hope u can update us wid one chapter t!!thanx
jadeaachi thumbnail

heyyyyyyyy plz update soooooooon

smile843 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear poco
i hv been checking this page at least like 7 - 8 times a day...
waiting eeeagerrrrrrrrrrrrly for updates dear....
not pressurizing u ok..
hope u r able to finish ur work in time...
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey poco... plz update sooon...
Antara106 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Sorry guys, my work is keeping me on my toes and am not even writing daily analysis properly but am comparatively free tomorrow , so i can safely promise an update by tomorrow and that too a long one. Thank you for your patience , everyone. 🤗

Hey Poco, I've been waiting for sooooo long..... u had safely promised, but still it did not come..... no pressure... but I felt really very sad......and  still the update has not come yet... I know u must b very busy.... But can't wait.... Please update soon...... no pressure ok....... Thank u 😳 We all are too eager to keep waiting any longer...........

Love,
Antara
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Outside Guesthouse, Irugarh.

It is around 11am and the gang is getting ready to leave to go back to Dehradun. Danish is sitting in the driver's seat , looking disturbed and preoccupied. Clearly, Natasha's condition and the work that he has been told to do are taking a toll on him. He is just looking into blank space. Piya and Sambhav are standing at the rickety gate waiting for Misha, Tanushree and Tracker to come down so that they can leave for the city. Sambhav is looking at the door again and again and signing the papers that the caretaker has given him. Piya looks a little lost and Sambhav notices it.

Caretaker – Thank you. Now, I will give these papers at the panchayat office and your report will reach the college by tomorrow evening….(smiles)…don' t worry. They are saying good things about you city kids in the village.

Sambhav smiles at him and the caretaker goes away.

Sambhav ( looking at his watch )- What the beep beep beep!  You need to teach those girls something about timing, Piya. There has been a landslide on the main road and we will have to take the Pitu route which means a total 6 hour drive!....

Piya ( rolls her eyes )- Sambhav , you really think that Misha can be taught anything? And I can't touch T. She will just bite my neck off!

Sambhav ( smiles )- Am glad that your sense of humour has not been consumed by Abhay's dark brooding nature….( slaps her back in a buddy –like manner)… you are a good influence on him, girl!

Piya's face falls again and Sambhav taps her lightly on the head, looking into her baby browns.

Sambhav ( sweetly )- Madam , what happened to you? Oh, wait a minute. Are you like, missing Abhay already? He will see you tomorrow , right?...( thinks)…. Though am still trying to figure out why Anushka would call him like that. Strange. I tried Abhay's number but it was out of reach.

Piya  looks equally doubtful now and they both look at each-other. Is everything okay with Abhay and Anushka?

Just then, the three girls come out of the guesthouse carrying their bags. Misha and Tracker are walking together and T is coming behind them quietly and brooding , wheeling her red suitcase.

Sambhav ( shakes his head )- I need to do something before T turns into a male version of Abhay with all that quiet and brooding. Its unsettling…( sees Misha smiling at him)…uh-oh, now why is this chick smiling at me ? Abhay is not here and we needn't pretend.

Piya ( looks at Sambhav , T and Misha )- Sam, you are beginning to care too much about T. Beware. T is not T , anymore. She is a vampire – a very powerful vampire of Bolshva clan. I don't know what is the catch between you two but am beginning to sense it

Sambhav( taken aback )- What? How many rums in the morning, Piya? Me and T? Heck no! I am just…. Just…( puzzled )… yeah, just protective about her. I feel I need to help her….help her handle what she is becoming.

Piya ( smiling at Misha as she comes closer )- That is against your nature, Sam. You are going an extra mile for T and sometimes, I think… its because Misha has thrown you away. Hmmm?

Sambhav looks at Piya in shock and self realization. But before he can say anything, Misha comes and hugs Sambhav in a very dramatic way. Tracker's eyes go as big as saucers and T just smiles and goes to put her luggage in the car. Danish looks at her with disgust and hatred through the rear view mirror.T senses that Danish is looking at her and she looks at him. She just shrugs her shoulders and shuts the dicky.

Sambhav looks at Misha in shock as she blinks her doe eyes at him, her arms still on his broad shoulders.

Tracker – EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS! I need to put this on the gossip girls server!

Misha ( smiling at Sam)- Goodmorning sunshine!

Sambhav ( feeling her forehead and neck )- You okay, walnut? What are you doing hanging in my neck? Abhay is not here to keep a check on us making the 11th season of FRIENDS! Get off me.

Misha makes a face and lets go off him.

Misha ( throwing attitude )- I know Abhay is not around, dude! Am just keeping the two of us in practice because I want to keep this faade of friendship intact . I don't want to upset Abhay.

Sambhav ( crossing his arms across his chest)- Cool. Sometimes, I get confused wo is Abhay dating. Piya or you?

Misha ( rolls her eyes)- Dirty in the head, are you? Abhay is special because he is ABHAY. Piya, don't buy Sam's crap. I am not making eyes on your hottie.

Piya ( laughs )- I know that! Sam, you need to stop creating fissures in our friendship. Misha is not eyeing Abhay and nobody steals Abhay from me. And if you both are done with your 'friendship' ritual, can we please start for Dehradun?

Sambhav (smugly walking towards the car )- Of course we can. I guess Misha has had her fill of touching  me. We can go now.

Misha ( narrowing her eyebrows )- Excuse me? Why should I be obsessed with touching you?

Sambhav ( grins )- Because I have an amazing skin , I always smell of sensual cinnamon and I am SAMBHAV. Reason enough?

Misha( looking at T who is leaning over the car )- I guess those reasons hold for someone else, Sam. Am sure someone else who knows your body better!

Sambhav looks at T behind him, with a side glance and then at Misha who is faking an amazing smile.

Sambhav ( raising  finger at Misha )- Misha…..

Just then, Piya's cellphone rings and the tension is diverted as Piya's face looks confused.

Piya ( looking at the flashing number )- Anushka? Why is Anushka calling me?...( takes the call)… hello. Anushka? What happened?....( pause)… hmmm….oh…And Abhay? Okay…..in 10 minutes? Alright.

Piya looks confused and slightly alarmed as she slips her cellphone back in her pocket. Sambhav and others look at her curiously.

Sambhav –What happened, Piya? What did Anushka say?

Piya ( deeply)- She wants to take me somewhere, Sam. She said that she is coming to pick me in 10 minutes. She…..she has never sounded like that before.

Sam – What? Where's Abhay?

Piya ( looks alarmed )- Not with her. I have a bad feeling, Sam. Something…. Something is……

Sambhav ( nodding )- Not right…….

TO BE CONTINUED……………

--sunshine-- thumbnail
it is written on misha's face that she is jealous of t.....bt y cant sambhavis unable to see that.....

i m feeling bad for pia......and anushka tooo....... i guess anushka tell her abt d ritual so dat she can prepare herslf for d future

poco otherwise i hav no words abt ur writting............ bt i can say dat i missed ur writting dese days

and dis is 4 u👏🤗
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago