Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~||FF Jalwa Thread 3 ~ Crazy About MaanEet||~ (Page 73)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGG harsha di....thats soo awesome!!
aww really...then u can come visit me sometime naaWink
yup i am from there only...the world of desisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-afsha-

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Joined: 24 June 2008
Posts: 22407

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

nahiiiiiiiiii bhagwan ke liye mujhe di mat bolna....actually, i am studying a year ahead so i am still 18 but in 2nd yearLOL
i am from US.....any plans of coming soon?Wink
 
How cum 18 n 2nd year
I so wish i culd cum there
If ur sending me visa than more than willingly iill cumLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Originally posted by macho_muffin

nahiiiiiiiiii bhagwan ke liye mujhe di mat bolna....actually, i am studying a year ahead so i am still 18 but in 2nd yearLOL
i am from US.....any plans of coming soon?Wink
 
How cum 18 n 2nd year
I so wish i culd cum there
If ur sending me visa than more than willingly iill cumLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ohh don't ask hehe....i was born in india and the school wale screwed it up when i was little....they made me skip nurseryLOLLOL
oyee don't u know....muffin is a janam se bhikhariROFL.....i depend on robbery to move my life ahead....so u just get ur visa and then, i will manage for both of us hereWink 
u are 18 too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-afsha-

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Joined: 24 June 2008
Posts: 22407

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

ohh don't ask hehe....i was born in india and the school wale screwed it up when i was little....they made me skip nurseryLOLLOL
oyee don't u know....muffin is a janam se bhikhariROFL.....i depend on robbery to move my life ahead....so u just get ur visa and then, i will manage for both of us hereWink 
u are 18 too?
I cam to knw Muffin now so i didnt knew thatLOLLOL
If sumday i cam thr will surely meet u n many other IF frnds
Does Muski di stays near by u
Yup im 18th
Recently was my bday n no one frm IF wished meCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Joined: 24 November 2008
Posts: 6573

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@muffin
my cousin doesnt live there nw..she shiftd bak to india 4yrs bak cos she dint want her children to grow up there lol!
bt ya as afsha said send me a visa and i'l come..
or maybe i should tell my parents to look for an nri US return guy 4 me.. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin-afsha-

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Joined: 24 June 2008
Posts: 22407

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Harsh di how Muffin said i thnk she will say 2nd idea is bestLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Originally posted by macho_muffin

ohh don't ask hehe....i was born in india and the school wale screwed it up when i was little....they made me skip nurseryLOLLOL
oyee don't u know....muffin is a janam se bhikhariROFL.....i depend on robbery to move my life ahead....so u just get ur visa and then, i will manage for both of us hereWink 
u are 18 too?
I cam to knw Muffin now so i didnt knew thatLOLLOL
If sumday i cam thr will surely meet u n many other IF frnds
Does Muski di stays near by u
Yup im 18th
Recently was my bday n no one frm IF wished meCryCry
awwwwww OMGG babes....Happy Belated Birthday jaanHug
aww don't be shadd afsha....so sowiee dude....i didn't know u then naa warna i wish all my friendsEmbarrassed
oyee ab to apan buddies hain naa.....now lets partayyWink
wait so u just turned 18 recently?....okay, then i am older than u hehe cuz i will be turning 19 this yearLOL
ya muski di is close by....not too close but not too far...get it? hehe
oyee i gtg now....have college in 20 min *sob*
nice meeting afsha and looking forward to seeing more of you babes!!Wink
chaooo!Hug
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-afsha-

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Joined: 24 June 2008
Posts: 22407

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

awwwwww OMGG babes....Happy Belated Birthday jaanHug
aww don't be shadd afsha....so sowiee dude....i didn't know u then naa warna i wish all my friendsEmbarrassed
oyee ab to apan buddies hain naa.....now lets partayyWink
wait so u just turned 18 recently?....okay, then i am older than u hehe cuz i will be turning 19 this yearLOL
ya muski di is close by....not too close but not too far...get it? hehe
oyee i gtg now....have college in 20 min *sob*
nice meeting afsha and looking forward to seeing more of you babes!!Wink
chaooo!Hug
 
Its ok
Thanx a lot
Will cum tomm so will talk to u for sure
Loved speaking to u
Love u
Take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NEW Maaneet FF~ LOVE-KNOT~ UPDTPart20page 97 09/24

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110

Author: hapinezz13   Replies: 873   Views: 284099

hapinezz13 873 284099 05 May 2018 at 11:20am by khwaishfan
Maaneet ff...Ishq Hua....thread #1..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135

Author: swthrtdevisha   Replies: 1079   Views: 374653

swthrtdevisha 1079 374653 04 September 2013 at 9:04pm by priyal12
FF*Simply love*(Maaneet) completed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 978   Views: 224726

naddiya26 978 224726 24 August 2012 at 2:32pm by dreamy
|Jalwa| MN FF Chp17 P122 22/8/2010

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 943   Views: 60128

safeplacetoland 943 60128 18 April 2011 at 11:33pm by Bhawna_arti
Maaneet- A new dimension to the love (Ch 30 Pg.74)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: crazy4lyf   Replies: 624   Views: 179120

crazy4lyf 624 179120 21 March 2011 at 1:23am by savie_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index