Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Twinkling Hearts (Inactive until further notice (Page 46)

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 1381

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by Maaneet_09

hey Rachana....
since i see u online does that mean i can see an update soon Big smileBig smile... plz update i want Maaneet meetin soon...Wink
 
They will meet in the next update. I promise.Tongue
But I will not be able to update till the weekend.
Currently m working in my presentation for tomorrow.
Friday I have an assignment due.
For next week I have to prepare for a workshop
I m so busy this week...Cry

aww no probs! wish u the very best for the presentation!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.basicquestion1

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 7773

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by Maaneet_09

hey Rachana....
since i see u online does that mean i can see an update soon Big smileBig smile... plz update i want Maaneet meetin soon...Wink
 
They will meet in the next update. I promise.Tongue
But I will not be able to update till the weekend.
Currently m working in my presentation for tomorrow.
Friday I have an assignment due.
For next week I have to prepare for a workshop
I m so busy this week...Cry

aww no probs! wish u the very best for the presentation!!
 
Thank you dear.Smile
arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 1941

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by arabianpaki

Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by arabianpaki

You write too?? Gosh , you  guys are such talented people!
More FFs to read, more reasons not to study...

You FF has made me nostalgic..no no I havn't had the fortunate opportunity to bump into a guy..lol I grew up in Toronto...memories!..Maybe its about time I go back and get lucky enough to bump into someone ;) ..hehehehe


 
Hey,
Thanks for ur comments.
I had no idea u grew up in Toronto.
Hehe...who knows never say never.....u  mite bump into someone soon.EmbarrassedWink


I have been singing " chalte chalte koi yunhi mil gaya tha" lately..maybe that's sign. And I am coming to Toronto this summer for two weddings and you know how desi mom's get, their daughters have to look the best.. its the perfect opportunity ;)
Awww, U r coming to T.dot.
That is amazing.....when in summer r u coming?
Btw....I do not even know ur name :(
Mine is Rachana


My name is Dunia =)
I'm coming in July..really hoping that the summer heat isn't at its worst!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeWater.

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 18592

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Awesome all parts lovely update.
first meeting maaneet  was awesome.
from were sameera came.
pls cont soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Joined: 26 September 2009
Posts: 16186

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Amazing
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 7773

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by arabianpaki

Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by arabianpaki

You write too?? Gosh , you  guys are such talented people!
More FFs to read, more reasons not to study...

You FF has made me nostalgic..no no I havn't had the fortunate opportunity to bump into a guy..lol I grew up in Toronto...memories!..Maybe its about time I go back and get lucky enough to bump into someone ;) ..hehehehe


 
Hey,
Thanks for ur comments.
I had no idea u grew up in Toronto.
Hehe...who knows never say never.....u  mite bump into someone soon.EmbarrassedWink


I have been singing " chalte chalte koi yunhi mil gaya tha" lately..maybe that's sign. And I am coming to Toronto this summer for two weddings and you know how desi mom's get, their daughters have to look the best.. its the perfect opportunity ;)
Awww, U r coming to T.dot.
That is amazing.....when in summer r u coming?
Btw....I do not even know ur name :(
Mine is Rachana


My name is Dunia =)
I'm coming in July..really hoping that the summer heat isn't at its worst!!
 
Environment Canada is saying this summer might juss be a bit cooler.
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Joined: 10 October 2010
Posts: 5012

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
yaar u always comment back and that's adorable but then i always cum n c if u have updatedUnhappy 

bst of luk with ur presentationThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 7773

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

yaar u always comment back and that's adorable but then i always cum n c if u have updatedUnhappy 

bst of luk with ur presentationThumbs Up
 
Awwww...thank you.Tongue...sowwy...u got disappointed.
Presentation to ho gayi...it was today...went well.
Now tomm have assignment n next week early a workshop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Frozen Hearts~(AR love story)..my 1st FF..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

Author: i_love_KSG   Replies: 575   Views: 50130

i_love_KSG 575 50130 13 November 2011 at 7:47am by Riddss
||AR-OS|| With Venom In Our Hearts

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: khahani   Replies: 73   Views: 9072

khahani 73 9072 24 July 2011 at 6:35am by Monstuholic4evr
~Until The End~ 'AR' - Chapter 20 ( Pg. 92 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103

Author: .-Wish-.   Replies: 819   Views: 62365

.-Wish-. 819 62365 24 May 2011 at 9:10am by jannat4ever
MayUr FF - Until The Last Moment (Ch. 4 - Pg 24)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: -Sindhu-   Replies: 207   Views: 11995

-Sindhu- 207 11995 16 January 2011 at 2:51am by dynamic_doll
Broken hearts:climax

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: jasminerahul   Replies: 78   Views: 8617

jasminerahul 78 8617 10 September 2010 at 5:46am by Sumi_162710

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index