Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Twinkling Hearts (Inactive until further notice (Page 18)

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpi

where are ya Di?

Idher, uder huin. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpiNewdime

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Hi ia, a new reader . plsssssssssssssss add me in your FF as i liked it and plsssssssssss update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
hey js read 2 parts.....i loved the way u writing...!!!

i mus say this IF is full of AMAZING writer...m so lucky to have u guyzz as my fren as m not at all good in writing...!!!

ABOUT UPDATE>>!!

as simi91 mention...geet reaction really it was very cute and smtime it actually happen...lolz

phew maan is already engaged...i loved the phrase very much...!!

m going to memorise that...hhehehe...!!!

pls update soon!!!

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 27 February 2011 at 2:00am

Water.

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
loved  this ff................waiting to know how the life is gonna change for these 2 strangers............pl cont soon
can u pl add me to ur pm list thanks

Water.

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
loved it
superb
cont soon
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3

6 hours later

Flight number A232 from Toronto to Vancouver will be ready for boarding in 20 minutes at Gate 17.

While the announcement for her flight was being made, she was still stuck in rush hour traffic on the highway. She was a person, who was always on time, but today she was running late. Her mind had told her numerous times that in order to catch the flight at 6:45 p.m. she must leave her condo by 4:00 p.m. Her mind had been so busy thinking about his hazel eyes and his captivating smile and she had totally lost the track of time. Time was no longer a concern for her today because she had become completely absentminded in the last few hours just lost in his thoughts. Every time his thoughts entered her mind she sighed contently.

Her heart had not hammered in such a manner in the last few years. There had always been a question mark in her mind when it came to men ever since that one incident years ago. Since that night, she had successfully managed to keep her distance from them for all these years. She had not allowed herself to have any feelings for men that had come and gone from her life. She had not gone beyond a dinner date or an innocent outing with them. She could not even think of anything more because she was just not interested. The reasoning behind her behaviour was quite straightforward; she just did not trust them anymore. She had surrounded herself by walls which were invisible yet so strong that even a mere thought of a man was not allowed to enter her mind and her heart.

Today was a beginning of a new dawn because his thoughts had penetrated through her strong walls and was creating an unknown havoc within her. She was criticizing herself for thinking about him for the last few hours and told herself that she was not going to think about him anymore. All these years she had always been in control; little did she realize that she would no longer be in control, the control that she had was slipping away little by little as she took each step towards her destiny. Her heart had its own destination and was going to beat in its own melodious rhythm. 

The sudden screech of brakes jolted her out from her thoughts of that unknown man. She sighed and looked out of the window of her cab to see that she had arrived at her terminal. She paid the driver and impatiently waited for him to get her luggage out of the trunk.

Once the luggage was out, she hurriedly ran inside to find a self-service kiosk to print out her baggage tag. She had already checked-in through her Blackberry and did not have to worry about waiting in the lines to get her boarding pass. After attaching her baggage tag on her luggage she rushed to drop it off at the baggage drop-off counter. Once that was done she hastily found the security checkpoint line and waited for the security check to complete.

She was getting a little bit stressed out thinking that she might miss her flight. It was already 6:09 p.m. and she had exactly 36 minutes left before her flight took-off. She said a silent prayer, "Godji, please let me catch the flight on time. Flight miss mat karva dena, sambhal lena Godji." She calmed down a bit after her prayer. Praying to her Godji had been a routine part of her life for the last few years which soothed her and comforted her at a certain level. She smiled at herself feeling the calmness surrounding her and her thoughts drifted back to him. She had already forgotten that she was not going to think about him anymore. Lost in his thoughts she wondered if she would ever see him again.

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4thahugaberinlwgeetscarce05payal956lifesucks123asmi123FireSafireFire2mishtimohabbatannie.shonaanaum91-BeingAppy-sakadafisejal1986alfiya7alu5123KavyaNaik123shalinikanagubhakbhartifanmans22TinkJiahansasmamaaneetfan123namitasinholyangelSapphireFlamesmansijani21mallu.crowe206thElementm-g19cool_gal17abina03Escapistdoosheekamaansi007shivangi783tanya_vikptlyadanukhushboo22kavya.sravyamishtibmaaneetkimeet.Regal.gangesegbRocks.Dhara--ANGEL--puthNewdimebluedreamz953pushpiIqbal Neha1amzu32cyum321maanujaanu-shamima-ambbihamrk-1lovelycutietedyrupzloveubasicquestion1LuvScoobykrati5Krishnaluv94komlikalily_k25Ahlaam5anjucoolpunjabi.princes--Saavi--esha143simi91Zohamaaneet-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Lover-Zahra15-Eccentric.Beinglove2_somamaaneetsangelkahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6nahtani88Writer_At_HeartKaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopali-afsha-namita25mandymoresweet scorpiokooliiopreethiaVSai2008seemamary--Ratna--shah10_BlackPearl_khwaishfanDownhillJanakivallav

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

First to view and comment!!
I just happened to check this forum and there was a new update :-D
Btw, this update sounds like a page out of my diaryEmbarrassed

Edited by pushpi - 27 February 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fizza25maaneetfan123Rocks.DharaNewdimeamzu32Water.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemamary

Hi ia, a new reader . plsssssssssssssss add me in your FF as i liked it and plsssssssssss update soon.

Hi,
I have added u to the PM.
Thank you for ur comment.Smile

Go to top