Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*!!The Dashing Shashank Vyas FC!!* (Page 123)

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
jagya tha toh off topic nahi hai.... i really wanna see him doing comedy... but not in CC for sure..... bahut ho gaya hai CC, i think Laughter Challenge ki tarah isse bhi band hona chahiye ab!

band toh filhal baji..... ab Live-in stay ka kya??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanatickhusi_*

AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_K

it's true k Comedy Circus ka ab over-dose ho chuka hai..... but.......... NM..... apne language pe dhyan rakha karo..... esp. in I-F.

Ok ok sorry!!!Smile I'll keep it in mind!!!! n btw khushi there's nthng wrong 4 an actor doing COMEDY!!! bt still u shud PURSUE high standard of comedy!!!! so dat ppl cn ADMIRE u 2 some extent aur jaha tak SHANKY ki baat hain so he sems 2 b an OL- ROUNDER!!!!Embarrassed n most of d ppl say dat JIN ACTORS KE PAAS KAAM NAHI HOTA H WO SAB KE SAB COMEDY CIRCUS OR SMTHNG LYK SHOWS MEIN CHALE JATA HAIN LOL Angry LOL aur saath hi saath IMAGE bhi KHARAB ho jati h n there is no 1 left 2 ask u!!!! or e1 respect u!!!Ouch aur main nahi chahati ki kabhi bhi aisa SHANKY KARE ya fir uske saath ho!!!!!! akhirkar uski bhi koi VALUE h aftr ol Approve

Arre ha kal ka epi. accha tha!!! I ws satisfied dat DS allowed ANANDI 2 go 2 mumbai Tongue bt bt bt ye LIVE- IN article se nahi lagta ki she'll b able 2 go!!! jab JA-Gauri ek saath rahenge toh fir ANANDI kaha jayegi??? D'ohaur ha GAURI ne bilkul SAHI JAWAB diya jagath ko ab pata chala JAGYA??? kya haal hoga tera????ROFL
AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Flagship Balika Vadhu completes 700 episodes!

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 | 12:49:12 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 5 Comments
Flagship Balika Vadhu completes 700 episodes!

COLORS' Balika Vadhu crosses yet another milestone...

Balika Vadhu, the successful show of COLORS has created a wave in Indian television with its path breaking concept of child marriage. The show produced by Sphere Origin crossed yet another milestone on 4th April with the completion of 700 episodes. 

We hear that the unit got together for a cake cutting ceremony yesterday to celebrate the occasion. 

Producer Sunjoy Wadhwa expressed his happiness saying, "It feels great to know that our show is being accepted by the audience even today. It's a pleasure to complete 700 episodes". 

We contacted Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi  and she says, "I got to know of the achievement yesterday when I entered the sets. The day proved to be very fruitful; it was the beginning of the New Year and to complete 700 episodes on the day is like getting a new beginning. We hope to reach the 1000 mark soon. I really love the show and being part of it gives a great feel". 

We also contacted Shashank Vyas and he had this to say, "I am feeling great to be part of the show. And I hope we both are trying to match the image of Anandi and Jagya which Avika Gorand Avinash Mukherjee had left".

We contacted the Writer Purnendu Shekar to congratulate him and he asserts, "It is not for the first time my show has completed 700 episodes. It is like I have completed another 700 episodes for a show. With the show taking a leap now,  the actual life for Anandi will start as she will feel the ill side of getting married at an early age". 

All we can say is hope Balika Vadhu achieves many such feats.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_K

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
that's really a gud news on new year!

AkDha_Fanatic

AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

that's really a gud news on new year!

Hmmmmm saaaachi mein!!! nw I wanna hv those celebration pix!!!!!!Tongue Embarrassed Tongue kaash mil jaye ! letz c!
Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
let's see.... aaj SBB n SBS me toh kuch nahi dikhaya tha!

AkDha_Fanatic

AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

let's see.... aaj SBB n SBS me toh kuch nahi dikhaya tha!

SBB SBS ko baki serials ki kahani dikhane se FURSAT mile tab toh BV pe dhyan jayega na in GELO kaLOL Angry LOL well GUD NEWS is dere BIA ke yahan bhi COLORS ayega wo bhi BV dekh sakegi!!!
GUD 4 her!!!!Clap ok byeeeeeeeee
Bia_Ansari IF-Sizzlerz
Bia_Ansari
Bia_Ansari

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thanks u NM !!
ab mein zaror dekho gi BV!!

AkDha_Fanatic

Go to top