Ankita deserved....... (Page 2)

krait Groupbie
krait
krait

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by nureat01

Ankita-Sushant act as if they own Jhalak?LOLLOLLOL

An article sometime back also stated that Ragini was dating the channel head of Sony and that is why she reached the top 6..... Should I believe that too? Since you seem to instantly believe any article about how Sushant-Ankita "claim to own Jhalak"

Never to believe any article yaar........

Article even said Ragini would be in top three...........& Ankita was not even there in top 5..........
But,that didnot happen...........LOLLOLLOL..................

exactly never judge a person based on these silly baseless articles..
god has given us EYES to see and BRAINS to think so use it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry--Saaki--blyton

guddu1981 Newbie
guddu1981
guddu1981

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
mahi certainly has a huge fan base.she is a true rockstar i m nt a fan fan of mahi i loved ragini on d show n mahi.ankita being a dancer didnt give much to the show as for mahi she is raw n the format of dancing with the stars is a journey of a nondancer to a dancer.savio is playin wel with mahi.ankita saying i am the boss and i like to dominate spoiled her take.as for chang mahi ragini yana came across as gud human being

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09--Saaki--

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

IMO, Mahi should have gone out before Ankita, and Ankita should have gone out before Ragini. But one can't really question what the public decides. Maybe they love Mahi more! *shrugs*

Mahi definitely have a great fan base..........

I have mentioned some of the reasons in this thread.........
If you have time then go through it dear..........Otherwise........dont bother.......

Link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1613884

Went through it, to some extent I agree though I  feel Madhuri fans would not bother voting for anyone at all. When you watch a show for a particular contestant, you tend to vote for them but if you watch it for the judge (or in my case, the hostessEmbarrassed), you probably would just enjoy the dances but would  not vote for anyone. I like Ragini and Chang, would have loved to see them in top 3 but I never voted for them! Haa but I believe LTL is very popular, so Mahi can be getting more votes.

But it is really wrong to bash Mahi or anyone else  because they are more popular. I never liked the Shekhar-bashing here too except when it was strictly in fun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

An article sometime back also stated that Ragini was dating the channel head of Sony and that is why she reached the top 6..... Should I believe that too? Since you seem to instantly believe any article about how Sushant-Ankita "claim to own Jhalak"

Article even said Ragini would be in top three...........& Ankita was not even there in top 5..........

Saaki, I never said I'm believing the articles....but everyone else in here obviously is quick to believe any article that involves Sushant-Ankita owning this show and anything about Sushant threatening to leave the show if Ankita leaves.....this is silly beyond imagination.....how can one ever manage to talk sense in this forum....it's beyond hope.....as if Sushant-Ankita don't know the difference b/w the format of NB and JDJ.......I don't even know what show these ppl are watchingLOL

CuteCherrynimrahPiyatrix

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krait

Bingoooooooooo......Totally agree with you..............Thumbs Up
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krait

Oh if ONLY ppl in here USED thatLOLLOL.....I'd love to know what kind of special brains and eyes these are that have deduced that Sushant is threatening to quit this show if his girlfriend isn't in itLOL.....the absolute way in which ppl make these statements is truly something....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryPiyatrix

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

IMO, Mahi should have gone out before Ankita, and Ankita should have gone out before Ragini. But one can't really question what the public decides. Maybe they love Mahi more! *shrugs*

Mahi definitely have a great fan base..........

I have mentioned some of the reasons in this thread.........
If you have time then go through it dear..........Otherwise........dont bother.......

Link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1613884

Went through it, to some extent I agree though I  feel Madhuri fans would not bother voting for anyone at all. When you watch a show for a particular contestant, you tend to vote for them but if you watch it for the judge (or in my case, the hostessEmbarrassed), you probably would just enjoy the dances but would  not vote for anyone. I like Ragini and Chang, would have loved to see them in top 3 but I never voted for them! Haa but I believe LTL is very popular, so Mahi can be getting more votes.

But it is really wrong to bash Mahi or anyone else  because they are more popular. I never liked the Shekhar-bashing here too except when it was strictly in fun.

@ Bold : Sahi hain boss..........sahi hain.............Thumbs UpBig smile
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Ok I see so this is another post turning into how Ankita isn't a good human being and Mahi, Ragini etc. are so Ankita deserved to be eliminated.....excellent......awesome "logic" as always.

--Saaki--nimrahPiyatrix

Go to top