India-Forums

Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 96)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys, i will be back really soon..just have to make some more sigs and then i am ready with an update Embarrassed i love you all Hug and thanks so much for being concerned about my health, i am fine now Big smile I thank god for that Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xBeautifulDream.Sanugr8fanshewolf.sofiaaax.shootingstar.xxXSilentWishesXZumSrK.relentless.-Ocean.eyes-.Jane..

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

U p d a t e

I am back Big smile wow seems like forever since i last updated...i would like to thank each one of you for bearing with me through my illness..its coz of your guys support i have recovered, coz it was really bad and honestly i had completely lost interest in siggy making but thank god its back Embarrassed coz i love making sigs and i can never even think of quitting :( anyways heres my latest update..hope you all like it ...!

the credit for some of the textures goes to xAlishax..thanks hon Hug

MoNaya..EEE!!!! love their new pic ..they are so darn adorable:)

(3 versions)

icons
(in jpg and png format)

AbhiYa/ViSu

Sukirti

ian/nina ..these two just make me lose all my senses Stern Smile Blushing

OMG their new pic Silly when will they confess they are dating Day Dreaming

vivah
my most fav scenes Blushing

birthday sigs/requests

Rida's shop banner

For Pari Big smile

For Yams Big smile

That is all i guess..enjoy Embarrassed
and please do leave your comments

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-Cess-xAlishaxsaniya.xmonakhan.-HJ-BeautifulDream.kasuuuusariska_mnarti-Akriti-.moonstruck.-Ishita-DulceAmorPinkSugars-Aastha_Mohit-.Comics_Music.--Divzfan--Meera1101Mysterygirl_meAbhayVakil_1992-Pooja-aa123.80sofiaaax.Julybaby22--Doyel--SweetAddiction.Aisha.MoNayaHolicPrag..Nihaa..-Jyotika-madhoshiyaan.sabihaa.XSilentWishesXARJRANSIDVARSKshootingstar.xxfend.ayesha.-Ocean.eyes-.Jane..aashizinrelentless.AS..-Fatima-..-Jia-..ZumSrK.nikita_88JennyPennyserendipity.KriYaansh...Sano88

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
REEE hahah..old days ragi:))

OMFGGG...I just cant see anything except this one:OOO

OMG OMG OMGGGSillySillySilly thank u sooo much bhaiii..love u for this!!Hug love just everything about it...text, pics, blending, coloring, everything! thank u thank u Hug m blushing so badly lol...really!! gonna use it NOWWW

and MS ofcourse...I have told u already...LOVE them all!!! this pic is something DIFF yaar...making us all go crazy!!

and loving all...specially sweetu's b'day one..as I told u...really really love it!! awesome update bhai!! mwahh..m just too hyper now hehe

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 01 May 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xMysterygirl_me..Nihaa..XSilentWishesX-Ocean.eyes-ZumSrK.ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
aww pari ...so glad you like it bhai Hug Hug makes me superhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari...Nihaa..

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
re :O:O:OOO you're fastStern SmileLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkSugarsBeautifulDream.XSilentWishesX.MohitzPari...Nihaa..ragzz.ZumSrK.aashizin

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome as usual Ragz Hug  Hug
OMGG!! That Vivaah one.. it's stunning *sigh* i miss them!!
M gonna use that soon!! It's really amazing!
MS ones toh rocking only... already using that icons! <3
Fab Update!! Keep making more Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Nihaa...MohitzPari.XSilentWishesXragzz.ZumSrK.

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
OMGGG Silly RESSS

edited:

Welcome back Ragz di!HugFeels great to know that you are back with a BANG Cool OMG OMG Yess, I love your creations so much and your coloring is just beyond words.I can stare at each and every siggy like forever Day Dreaming *day dreams*

There is NO WAY that you can lose your creativity. I mean you can make tons of siggies from one pic. Just ROCKING RAGZ di! I adore it so so much. You make all the siggies from your heart. Your creations are damn unique Day Dreaming

OMG OMG Monaya siggies are just pefect. I LOVE LOVE the coloring so much. Oh gosh I am in love with the three. But my most favourite is second one. Ah! gorgeous! Love it so much! Heart The icons are just awesome! I love it! The siggies after are just GORGEOUS. OMG I LOVE the januableness siggy. You are damn creative Ragz di! PERFECT!  And the other two are just beyond words. Love the coloring and font Day Dreaming

OMG OMG Abhiya Silly I can NEVER EVER get enough of them. Aren't they just awesome?Day DreamingYour siggies make them look more awesome! Just amazing! I love the second one to the core! OMG It has a black BG Blushing I LOVE the font! Embarrassed Sukriti siggy is just mesmerising. Ah she is so gorgeous!

I LOVE Ian-Nina siggies. They are just awesome. I love the coloring and great blending OMGG AWESOME! Silly

Ah Vivaah! That is my fav! I LOVE LOVE it endless. Great coloring and I LOVE it so much. Heavenly!Day Dreaming

Birthday siggies are awesome and super gorgeous. OMG I love the banner. Pari's siggy is damn gorgeous. I love it so so much!

keep rocking Cool

Edited by nishi_sajan - 05 May 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Nihaa..ZumSrK.ragzz.

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Edited :

OH MY GOSH ! ragz me a fan of all your work and you already knw that !Embarrassed gosh such a beautiful update specially that sig for yams di is beautifully made loved how you used the pics and such nice coloring on everything ! the MS stuff are really nice as well love the use colors again :) but for me the the update stealer has to be that Ian-Nina sig gosh can these two get any more hotter!Day Dreaming i loveee that sig its beautifully made ! open the shop soon me dying to request ! i havent even had enough of the sig your previously made for me its still in my dabba ! Embarrassedi loveee the whole update its amazing ! loveee ya ! awesome work !Tongue

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 02 May 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Nihaa..ragzz.

Go to top