India-Forums

Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 65)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
superb siggies Ragz. Plz make some siggies from yesterday's episode when the caps will be posted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ragzz.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Ragz di gorgeous update..the sajan siggy is amazing[8-.]Day Dreamingiam gonna use it for sure..!and abhiya siggies r awesome..!loved Delena ones too..!last Imran-anushka siggy..goshhhh gorgeous di..love it..saving it will use soon..!

req-sajan siggy on hey shona.!di i dont have pics..Unhappy..hope u will have it..if u have make it..!

text-for zummi
hey shona

ragzz.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
gorgeous update Ragzz!
really Lovelly! <3
LOVEE the abhay Piya ones and sajan is is cute too!
Love the text styles!
Keep it up and Thanks for the PM :)

ragzz.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

U.p.d.a.t.e

Hey everyone..back with a new update, please let the page load, don't cut ,crop ,copy or modify my creations Smile do leave your beautiful comments, cant wait to hear from you guys Embarrassed

Starting with SaJan, i miss them , just today i was watching this scene, just thought of making something, thanks pari for caps Hug will make more in my next update Embarrassed

Abhay - Piya..these two are killing me everyday ..they are HOT, sensuous, passionate Blushing i wanted to make a sig on the latest scene, of Piya kissing Abhay Blushing but no caps yet :( , so i made it on the SBB caps LOL i couldn't wait

and of course more on them.....

Sukirti...this girl is just gorgeous Day Dreaming i love this song by Akon, and it goes perfectly with the sig i guess Embarrassed

Ian - Nina..AHHHHHH these two are just way too perfect together, their friendship offscreen just reflects beautifully onscreen Blushing they are HOTness personified

I loved this dance back then, absolutely beautiful

Imran - Anushka, i would never have imagined, how good can these two look together :O i had to make a sig on this pic Embarrassed

Thats it guys, looking forward to your responseEmbarrassed

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

What a freakin FABULOUSSS UPDATE sis! :O :O :O first and foremost im gonna request a siggy from you....YAY! Hug  that is baad mein...first let me comment on your work Approve

Awwww starting with the SaJan siggy...it sooo CUTE! your work simply rocks on them EmbarrassedEmbarrassed The text , the colouring, the fonts and the pics...awwwiee everything looks perfect! those good old days EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMFG OMFGGGG! coming to the AbhiYa stuff...Shit these two are gonna make me CRAZY someday! Blushing they are so darn HOT man!! im just getting crazier about them day by day! you know all your stuff on them looks beyond marvellous...but this one has to be my ALL time FAV

WOWWWWWWWWWW! man this is sooo gorgeous! never imagined i wud be his crazy for them one day Day Dreaming Day Dreaming look at her smile..goshhhh!!! Silly will be using it real soon! WinkWink

Next comes DE...ShockedShockedShocked ur stuff on them is exceptionally beautiful! aren't they just so HOTTTTTT!!! Blushing gosh i feel so addicted to them, dunno when they'll be a pair Ouch they are so meant to be togetherrrrr!! RAGS...i freakin love all the sigs on them man...i honestly dunno what to use first ROFL ROFL but saved it ALL Approve

And last but not the least....Imran Anushka! Eeeeeeeeeekss! never knew they would look this HOT together...i cant wait to make a siggy on this pic Big smile Day Dreaming

Gorgeouss work sis! love you..and finish this shop SOON<3...Ahh need to finish mine too ROFL ROFL

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharmila-

res!!!!! Dancing

Edited:

Ragi Di Hug

I'm seriously loving this week, pehle Yamz di ke do updates, phir aish ka.. ab aapka! . ..  Wha!.. LOL
SaJan:

I miss them sooooo much! Cry . . . 
Hmmm, even I should watch some of the old scenes!. . . 
The sig is gorgeous and januble! Star . . . The coloring has come out really well! 

Abhay-Pia

OMGGGG what a scene! Blushing
The way you wrote the text is fab!. . . The sig is well, a li'l too hot to handle!. .  I'm so glad we have AbhIya back!. .  Embarrassed
I love the second sig. . . its perfectly made! . . . the font, the textures used and everything!. . . 
The text on the 4th sig is from one of my songs, its so apt for them... 

Sukriti sig is beautiful beyond words.. Truly Akon's song suits her! . . .
The Ian-Nina sigs are wonderful. . . they are are so perfect for each other! Smile
AAHHH.. IK n Anushka in one sig.. i was floored when i saw that pic.. and your sig makes them look even better.... amazing stuff Di

The update is simply superb!. . . 
Love you! Hug
Sharmi

Awwww thank you soooooo much Sharmi Hug Hug seriously girl, your comments always make my day Hug muaaahhh! i love you Embarrassed

PurpleRain

Contradiction01 IF-Rockerz
Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Hey Ragzz!!

Killing update.!! Sajan, even i misshh them. Dying to see 'em back in sum other show together..

Abhay and Pia..Gosh! The sigs you made were so guud. and esp the one with sbb caps.. and of course not to forget the one wich had akon's song lyrics over it. It suited the sig very well. 

And Ian and Nina..

The sigs are so dead gorgeous. Em using the first Delena sig for sure.

Updt soon..and would love to request here..but sumtym later.. ;)

-Radz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.relentless.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@jens..thanks hon, i know i miss them so bad..Monaya really do need to sign something now man, its been way to long since we last saw them onscreen, same here i dont care if its separately..just want them Embarrassed glad you liked everything Hug

@Sanchita..thanks hon Hug oh i cant wait to make sigs either on that scene, i need HQ pics yaar :( hope someone posts soon

@Nehu and Zum..thanks girls Hug

--Divzfan--

Go to top