India-Forums

Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 58)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Love this one, the coloring and texture. The text is just beautiful. Lovely update =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hey ragini
awesome creations
loved all specially the indian cricket oneClap
gr888 jobThumbs Up
n thanks for the pm

ragzz.

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
raggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyy pooooooooooo amazing work specially the cricket siggs my my my my my my my and a bigg myyyy m uahsssss
loads n loads n loads of lov to u
dolly

ragzz.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Originally posted by .Yamini.

Ragsss!! OMFG fabulous update man! everything looks soooo amazing! Im in love with all the WC sigs....so proud to be Indian..whenever i think of the WC...i just feel that i'm so proud to be born in India and gain all the beautiful values, its diverse culture and respect/mannerisms which no other country would possess! The WC final indeed bought me tears...that one moment just froze for me..and it'll always be cherished by me foreverrr!! Day Dreaming

AbhiYa ones look gorgeous too Silly Day Dreaming and even Mandy's sig turned out so cuteee Embarrassed

Update more sooonn. Loveee you! Hug

awwiee thank you my dearest sis Hug

@bold..beautifully said WinkEmbarrassed

love you too..no im not updating that soon now, going to give it a break LOL

love you too ! mwaaaaaaaah Hug

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Awwww thank you guys Hug Hug for the lovely comments :) wil reply to everyone soon Hug

@reeno...sorry hon that was just random about the suggestions LOL..not sgians but everyone can suggest me..i think i should edit it before people think im being mean ROFL thanks for your comments hon , means a lot Hug
..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Ragini diiHug
Hope your doing ok,Tongue
OMG, What an amazinggg updateee..and yeah 02/04/11 is gonna be a memorable day forever..what a match! Stunning cricket sigs, Embarrassedspecially this sig

^Fab stylee..Embarrassed
Abhay-Piya sigs are fab..last one specially..your blending rocksss..

-Kajal x

ragzz.

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Oh shooess! I forgot to reserve here... LOL Wil be back in a bit, but Ragz, amaaaazing Stuff! I am truly in awe! (:

*** Unreserve ***

Hey Ragz! I loove the Bleed Blue update! Actually I simply love everything about it! I think you're probably the first person to make a kinda stacked pictures of the team and the moments. The first two, especially the one with the border looks gorgeous! 

But my fav has to be the Victory one! Amazing Sig and loove the way you changed the transition of the words. Damn effective! I'm using! I love the colouring then the b/w. It's stunning! Amazing choice of pics, and truly, it's very enchanting <--- lack of good vocab right there ROFL I adore the chak de india one! That's one of a kind! They did make the impossible possible! I am so so so proud of the boys! 

When we won in 1983, I wasnt even born, and now I can just so proud to be a part of such a historic, and unbelievable moment. It still hasnt sunk in, may I add. I just feel like it's too good to be true. Beautiful memories, will last forever! So proud of them, and as much as I say it, wont be enough! LOL The last one though, is different, innovative and just plain old, new! LOL Love the way you wrote the date in divided pics! That ones one of the best-est! 

Everything else is stunning, Abhay piya's first sig in particular. Love the colouring of the sig you made on them. Its subtle and gorgeous! I also love the light green... it's so soothing to the eye, if you know what i mean... Ermm But anyway! I love everything! 

Sugg: Lemme warn you, that I have literally suggested this to every sig maker and every gallery in this forum. ROFL Zak and Yuvi! I love them... my fav cricketers, the man of the tournament and the highest wicket taker! Totally proud of them! Approve LOL So yeah... Sorry for the essay, but in short, I love everything you made, and I hope to see much more Cric stuff in the next updates! I'm planning on celebrating for the next 2 months or so! LOL

Edited by Cess- - 04 April 2011 at 10:39pm

ragzz.

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
wow .. the 'Bleed blue' sigs are perrfectt :) .. i love the coloring .. esp. the VICTORY oneDay Dreaming ..  omggg the AbhiYa confessionnnEmbarrassed .. awwhh the coloring & everything is so beautiful on it :)..the icons are pwetty too
..the next AP one is awesome.. their eyes speak so many words!Day Dreaming  ViSu one was cute. & obviously i loved my req Big smile

ragzz.

Go to top