Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ragiii🤗🤗awesome update bhai!! speechless! m still not able to believe that we actually won:OO lol...so happy! uper se ur stuff.......making me extra happy and excited!! love each and every! just AWESOME!! I miss u yaar:(( love ya!

was gonna sugg u some but jenz posted the long list🤣 yeah I will try to find the caps if I can❤️

I want u to make one for me.....Mohit, Ganguly, Salman, Dhoni and aamir😆 whenever u get time...no hurry at all! 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@Maru...aww thanks so much darling 🤗 im so glad you liked them 😳 i feel on top of the world right now,India winning the world cup..!!

@Bhai

Gosh i was waiting for you to comment 🤗 🤗 miss you way too much 🤗 OMGG we won...YESSS!! itna awesome feel hota hai na? i am so proud of them..ok will make that for you 🤗 pehle bolna tha na..i would have updated it here :( chalo next time..love you muaah 🤗
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
awwww mwahh..when I saw ur PM I was like :OOO YYAAY hehe....aree hardly get a chance to talk to u...so much to tell so much to share:(( I knoww it feels so awesome!! m so proud!! it still feels like a dream! 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
i know totally feels like a dream man, its such an achievement for us 😍 btw love ur dabba 😍
CryingEyes- thumbnail

You are most welcome Ragzz🤗...Yeah you should be on the top of the world right now coz winning the WC and be the World Champions is a great achievement😳😃...!!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
BEAutiful update hun 🤗
The ViSu offscreen one is sooo sooo cute, love that coloring... and look at all those victory sigs, woohoo They're all amazing and capture the excitement perfectly... my fav is this one, just love everything about it 😍

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Raggggzzzzzz !!! 🤗
o-m-g !! sesational update xx
ofcourse myfav were the cricket ones😳
i am still not over the win ... i am sooooo happyyy !! world cup humara hai;)) i loveddd the picx:D esp the wc winning ones ... they loook sooo mast mast!! :D i will never forget that moment <3 absolutely chershing moments :$
abhIya ones were soo cutee !! abhay finally confessed !! woooo hooo !! this is the best weekend eva <3
lovedddddd the update babes !! esp the cricket stuff BLEEDIN BLUE !!!!! 😃 
keep the cricketlicious work up xxx
muahhhhh
oo saJan ... hmmm the dance squences and the interviews !! the time when gujan and samrat first met :$ there are so many romantic scenes .. uff 
chal byeeee lovedd the update !!
shilpa
Ragi di 🤗

WE wonnnnnnn!!
Goshh, my joy knows no bounds!. .. . . I've been jumping ever since the last 6... and chilla chilla ke mera gala kharab hogaya 🤣

I loooooooovvveee the Indian WC sigs.... you've no idea.. how brilliantly they've come out... they are simply perfect!. .  each and every text used for each and every sig is just soooo pefect!. . . .
I saved all of them... and you know what?... my dad doesn't like all this photoshop and stuff.... he's worried i sit too much in front of the lappy.... but i showed him urs, Yamini di's n Aishu's cricket sigs.. n he's like.. "wow... so this is what u n ur frens do.. good very good.. lage raho!" 🤣

The Abhay-Piya confession! ☺️
AAAHHHH!..... it was sooooooooooo.... romantic.. n i was blushing n blushing... ☺️ 😍

The icons are as usual wonderful.. I so love the coloring on them! <3

Mandy's shop banner is awesome! . . . Some of my fav couples on it! 😳
Hmm.. SaJan and MoNaya huh.... 🤔
*Thinks*

1. when Sam helps Gunjan for the radio segment..
2. when Sam teaches Gunjan to dance for the valentines day.. Pari has posted the caps in her imgur gallery....  so u can make this one for sure...
3. Khabar nhn sequence.....

Those are all I can think of atm.. will PM if I get any other ideas... and Di, agar aapko khabar nhn ke caps mile toh.. plz lemme know!

Love you! 🤗
Muaahzzz!

Sharu
cutelove1111 thumbnail
awesome update.
loved the cricket update.
Ragz Di! 🤗
awwww your stuff is amazing!
the Indian cricket team stuff is great.. all of them came out so good! Congrats to you guys! :D
AP stuff is 😍😍😍😍 the confession scene is definately one of my faveee <3 and your icons & siggs just make it even more perfect! ;)
ANDDD i luvrveeee Mandy's shop banner!! it's AMAZINGGGG :D

just awesome.. thanks alot for the PM! update soon. 🤗

-Sam x