India-Forums

Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 35)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone Hug

@AbhayVakil_1992

Yes please put in ur request :) no with me, theres nothing like regular or anything, anyone can request :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ragzz.

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
OMG rags...i didnt receive any PM....AngryAngry

r u trying to say that " bhura na mano Holi hain " LOL....

i love love love SaJan holi stuff...man it is so gorgeous..the siggies, the icons are WOW...just WOW....they looked so fab in this segment...miss them yaar Ouch
the Monaya siggy came out aweseommmeeeeeeeeeeee.....i love it..

PKYEK stuff is so gorgeous...damn m in love with ur textures and colorings and everything else...Embarrassed

i forgot to mention abt Sanaya's siggies...she looks AMAZING in both of them...she indeed ia our DOll.. Embarrassed!!

awesome update hun...muahs..Hug

Edited by lovedkruti - 20 March 2011 at 9:37pm

ragzz.

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

My spot! And this time I'm unreserving! Promiseeeeee

I know I suck but to make up for it I'm leaving you a super duper long commentBig smile Well I'm gonna tryLOL

I loveeeeeeeeee that black and white effect in the first oneShocked And that texture you used and the text. It's perfect =) And omg the 2nd one tooo. It's beautiful. It kind of remind me of Taylor Swift tooLOL 3rd one I love the colour in itBig smile And the colouring and blending and everythingBig smile And I love the black and white version too with tints of redShocked I like the 5th ones and the bnw januable one tooShocked The Januable one, I love how you put the textBig smile And in that 7th one, I think that's my fav =) I love the colouring, the textures, the text. Everything about it. I love it. I think it's my fav monaya siggy in this update =)

I love that Abhay-Piya siggyShocked The glow-y text. It looks prettyful =) I dunno what else to say it' a beautiful siggy =) And the 2nd one the colouring is just awesome. And it even looks a bit sparkley at the bottom which I love. And 4th oneeeee. It's so simple and yet it looks so goooood. And that last one, the "magical" one. Magical suits it actually. Not cuz of them. I think your siggies make em look goodCool

Damon-Elenaaaa. I love that siggyBig smile But I'm still rooting for Bonnie-DamonROFL They can introduce someone new for Jeremy though I do feel bad for himLOL

Omg the Sanaya siggy is just wowStern Smile I'm sure Sidoo's gonna drool when he sees it but dudeStern Smile That's amazingStern Smile It's one of my fav siggies made by youStern Smile And in fact,, my fav siggy in this whole update. She looks stunning. And the 2nd one is pretty too but that 1st one is just wow.

I love AmritaBig smile I think she needs to pick better movies thoughLOL Maybe get married to Shahid while she's at it?ROFL I've had too much cokeLOL Anywayyyyyy it's purpleBig smile Me love purple and me love Amrita. What does that mean? I love this siggyBig smile

IconsShockedShockedShocked I love iconsShocked I love the colouringBig smile They turned out greatBig smile

And it would appear that I've reached the end of your updateStern Smile Well this sucks. Anywho, loved the update =) Can't wait to see the next oneCool

Ravzzz Hug finally you write..i so wanted to know your thoughts about my updates, but sadly u never edited them ROFL thats fine though, i totally understand Embarrassed
Thanks so much sweets....ur every word really means a lot to me, truly im touched

about amrita, i know man, she needs to do better films, end up marrying Shahid? ROFL NO WAY, apparently shes dating some doctor if rumours are to be believed..i really wish she breaks up with him and marries Shahid..but oh well, what can one do Ouch

i will update soon, got to finish requests, and yes will make you a surprise siggy  Cool

Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

Res for comment and request! Embarrassed

Edited
Great update! Love all the SaJan/Monaya siggies! Especially this!!
They are just too cute!

I love the glow on the text!! Makes the siggy look even better!

OMG!! Sanaya looks GORGEOUS here!! The siggy looks all the more better cuz of the pic chosen! She was hilarious in Meethi Choori!! Run baby run!! EmbarrassedLOL

Overall GREAT update!

Thanks so much hon, ur words mean a lot Hug will finish ur request soon Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Jessy-

res for comment n request 

EDIT

Love the whole update.......especially the first sig you posted.....

the style and colouring looks fab <3

Ohh and no you didn't PM me last time but it's ok I'm actually glad I'm here quick enough to request Embarrassed

Will edit for request ASAP =))

Aww thanks Jessy, and this time i didnt forget to PM you Embarrassed ya please edit soon, will start working on it then Big smile

Originally posted by -Sofia-

FABBBBBB FABBBBB UPDATE RAGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW MONAYA/SAJAN ONES ARE AWESOMEEEE!!!!!
ABHIYA ONES ARE FABULOUS!!!!!SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG SANAYA ONES ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAVED
WILL USE SOON =D
 AMRITA ONE IS FABBBB
KEEP ROCKING
ILY XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks so much Sofi Hug Hug Hug

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

GORGEOUS stuff hun!
cud u please PM me this texture wid black-ish spots:
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/8096/ammysig1p.png Embarrassed
Thanks!

Thanks so much hon Hug Please check your PM as to why i won't be able to share the texture with you Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.jesss.

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
There are rumors about her?Stern Smile What about my sapna? Do they not care about what I want? How can they be so selfish?UnhappyROFLROFL I still have hope thoughCool

And yeah I kept forgetting to unreserve and today I remember and was about to edit but then saw you posted and didn't wanna miss this chanceLOL On the bright side I bet I surprised you by commentingCool And oooh can't wait for the suprise siggyBig smile

And now me will go and stop spamming hereLOL

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

I didn't exactly unres last time Stern SmileLOL so that's why i'm not reserving at all today cause then I won't be able to edit it. did that make sense? ROFL
All the SG sigs look gorgeous; I love the way you've used pink lighting in most of them Embarrassed I think my favourite has to be the second for its beautiful blending and the way you did the text(;
LOVE the holi ones LOL and the text you used for them is even more amazing..you see I had a hard time giving Ravs text for her holi ones let alone thinking of text for my own Stern SmileROFL The third holi sig stands out the most Embarrassed
The colouring on all the Abhiya ones looks gorgeous<33 I haven't made any AP stuff at all in past week or so Ouch They haven't had any work-able scenes but seeing your sigs makes me want to make some too so I'll go and look for caps in a bit LOL The second sig looks absolutely AMAZING cause of the way you did the text and the colour (;
The Sanaya ones are stunning, especially the the blending of the pics in the second stands out the most(: us I really wonder why you didn't like the Amrita one Ermm I LOVE it LOL
And the icons are so cute Embarrassed especially the colouring makes them look adorable<33
i'm done LOL see I proudly left you a long comment without reserving ROFL
haha Iloveyouu<33 Hug

Smiley i know u did not unres last time Big smile ROFL and i totally forgive you , coz im the same ROFL well not always [=)) but yeah i am ROFL

Thanks hon, i always think that ill make one or two on SG, and try making more on other stuff..but i just cant..i always end up making tons of siggies on them, its natural u see Embarrassed im so glad u like them Embarrassed

the AP stuff..please make something on that nose touching scene Blushing caps are there in the picture gallery posted by our Aisho Embarrassed

The Amrita one is just blahh..dint like it, infact i shouldn't have posted it LOL but glad you did Hug

yes sometimes its better not to res, see even without reserving, u gave me an essay and i gave u an essay in return ROFL

i love you too Hug

Originally posted by mohitkideewani

Gorgeous update Ragz! Everything looks amazing. I love the fonts you use and how you arrange them! (: And the siggys look amazing. All of them! And the Amirta one came out beautiful! <33 I love this siggy the most (:

So beautiful! I miss SG so much! ):
I need to make some siggys on these scenes. I haven't made any Stern Smile
Gorgeous work as always Apps!

Love you always!<33

Thanks so much BJ Hug Hug yes please do make some sigs on these scenes..if you dont have caps, i can help you with it :)

Originally posted by pakindmuziq

And first abhia sig came out really good. Loved the update.

Thanks so much Iqqu Hug

aishhh.

Go to top