India-Forums

Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 31)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sofia-

AWESOME AWESOME UPDATE RAGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVED ALL ABHIYAAAA, MONAYA/SAJAN,
SANAYA, AND UR MIXED FAVS ONES =D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks so much Sofi  Hug havent seen u in a while..everything ok right? love ya Hug

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Edited on pg 26. In case you don't want to go back, so posting here again =)

Ragssyyyy! Hug
Ok, the SaJan ones are really REALLY pretty, I'm not kidding! I have to agree with Yamzy. You make them like no one else does and your love for the couple so reflects in your work Day Dreaming
This one has to be my favourite out of the lot:

And this Monaya one is also gorgeous!

MoNayaJun are, of course, my favourite trio in tellywood! Embarrassed Embarrassed 
And I so love the song you used as text! Big smile

Not many AbhIya scenes is understatement of the century. Try not ANY LOL LOL LOL
But the ViSu and the Sukku ones came out gorgeous, specially the cricket match one! Big smile

I cannot get enough of drooling on this one!

It is officially my favourite siggy ever and I have absolutely no words to thank you enough!! I soo just love you for it! Hug Hug Hug

I ADORE this one! Like seriously!! <33

Anyhow, Ragsy, you already know that I'm a BEEEEEGGG fan of your work, I guess I don't even need to say anything else! Thank you soo much for taking time out and sharing such gorgeous stuff with us, I can never get enough of them! Big smile

Neeetzzz Hug thanks so much hon for such a wonderful droolworthy comment Hug it means a lot to me .so glad you like the same ones as i do Embarrassed love you Neetz....Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Zunni-

Awww Ragz the sajan sigs u made are soo adorablee..i miss seeing them=(
i love the first sig and this one the mostt..the effects u put,coloring,text everything about this sig is wonderful
Visu ones are fabolous and the ones on ur favs are fantastic..love them
Reqs are awesome..
love the icons..they r really cute

Thanks so much Zunni Hug love you for saying that hon, means a lot <3

Originally posted by --Doyel--

beautiful update ragzz..... loved the monaya and sajan update.... ViSu ones are cutee too... hoping to get more scenes on them soon!!!!

overall wonderful update..... keep it up! Embarrassed Hug

Thanks Shreya ..good to see you here Hug Love yaaaaa!!!

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Awesome update!!

Thanks so much Jessy Big smile
Hey you're welcome! Do you have a PM list? Embarrassed

i dont have a fixed PM list, i just randomly send it to my friends..wil surely send you ,i think i forgot to send u the last time..im sorry about that., will surely do it next time :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.jesss..Jane..

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --blossom--

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG raz di[:O][:O] this update is truly amazing....all MS/SG siggies what to say..they are all just amaing..Saving it all....diiii and the other stuffs amazing....Iam loving the styles of your siggies...awesome diDay Dreaming

sorry or not replying to oms having exams..!

Aww Zumm, i feel good to see you here , i was seriously wondering where have you been all this while..of course it had to be exams..thanks so much sweets Hug love you
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

OMGGG rags di the KJ sigs are sooo beauuutiful Heartthat colouring is simply gorgeous and lovely Day Dreaming  Day Dreamingand I really loveee all the sigs which you made for Paru di,s Bday Day DreamingMonaya,s ones are Just Awesome Star Star Amazingg icons and Abhiya and Sukkus sigs are adorablee Embarrassed

Thanks so much Ash Hug love ya!!
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful response, im coming up with a new update very soon Embarrassed Love you all Hug
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Sofi  Hug havent seen u in a while..everything ok right? love ya Hug

[QUOTE=Chill_Out]

WELCOMEEEEHug I no yaar been busy with workDead and CrickettBig smile
lol first i thought i had commented but when i checked i hadnt that why i commented lateEmbarrassed
everything is Finnee What about u yaarBig smile? ILY TOOOOHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Update

Hey everyone..how are you all doing ..not a very big update this time, its medium..
Please dont cut , crop or modify my work and if u want to , please ask me first ..no hotlinking ..
Hope you all like this one as well...do leave you comments Smile

SaJan - MoNaya

Abhay Piya - Vivian Sukirti

Damon - Elena

Sanaya

Amrita
didn't quite like the way this turned out

Icons
if anyone wants individual ones, let me know

Hope you all like it..!!!

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 20 March 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGniru273monakhan.angelshymeens1981saniya.xPurpleRain.Comics_Music.chahaat..moonstruck.-Kruti.S-Mysterygirl_meDulceAmor-HJ-ayesha_80XDevilsDesireXBeautifulDream.Siddhi_-Pooja-.MohitzPari.sofiaaax.SweetAddiction.rainydays.jesss.-Jyotika-madhoshiyaan.XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Ssabihaa.music_l0ver036charmee_sammyrelentless.Sunshine Girl..-Jia-..AS..-Fatima-QueSeraSeraZumSrK.nikita_88.Jane..amandadsouza95JennyPenny..RamKiJanaki..serendipity.-Swetha-

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
My spot! And this time I'm unreserving! Promiseeeeee

I know I suck but to make up for it I'm leaving you a super duper long commentBig smile Well I'm gonna tryLOL

I loveeeeeeeeee that black and white effect in the first oneShocked And that texture you used and the text. It's perfect =) And omg the 2nd one tooo. It's beautiful. It kind of remind me of Taylor Swift tooLOL 3rd one I love the colour in itBig smile And the colouring and blending and everythingBig smile And I love the black and white version too with tints of redShocked I like the 5th ones and the bnw januable one tooShocked The Januable one, I love how you put the textBig smile And in that 7th one, I think that's my fav =) I love the colouring, the textures, the text. Everything about it. I love it. I think it's my fav monaya siggy in this update =)

I love that Abhay-Piya siggyShocked The glow-y text. It looks prettyful =) I dunno what else to say it' a beautiful siggy =) And the 2nd one the colouring is just awesome. And it even looks a bit sparkley at the bottom which I love. And 4th oneeeee. It's so simple and yet it looks so goooood. And that last one, the "magical" one. Magical suits it actually. Not cuz of them. I think your siggies make em look goodCool

Damon-Elenaaaa. I love that siggyBig smile But I'm still rooting for Bonnie-DamonROFL They can introduce someone new for Jeremy though I do feel bad for himLOL

Omg the Sanaya siggy is just wowStern Smile I'm sure Sidoo's gonna drool when he sees it but dudeStern Smile That's amazingStern Smile It's one of my fav siggies made by youStern Smile And in fact,, my fav siggy in this whole update. She looks stunning. And the 2nd one is pretty too but that 1st one is just wow.

I love AmritaBig smile I think she needs to pick better movies thoughLOL Maybe get married to Shahid while she's at it?ROFL I've had too much cokeLOL Anywayyyyyy it's purpleBig smile Me love purple and me love Amrita. What does that mean? I love this siggyBig smile

IconsShockedShockedShocked I love iconsShocked I love the colouringBig smile They turned out greatBig smile

And it would appear that I've reached the end of your updateStern Smile Well this sucks. Anywho, loved the update =) Can't wait to see the next oneCool

Edited by -Ravjot- - 20 March 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Shop Closed

Only one request per person please  
6 requests in all Embarrassed

1. lil_mizz_shawty
2. -Jessy-
3. -Sofia-
4. -Ravjot- (surprise sig)
5. AbhayVakil_1992
6.nikita_88

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 21 March 2011 at 10:02am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainBeautifulDream.HealMeForever-Kruti.S-SweetAddiction.rainydays.sofiaaax.Siddhi_jesss.madhoshiyaan.XSilentWishesX..-Jia-..serendipity.

Go to top