India-Forums

Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 31)

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG raz di[:O][:O] this update is truly amazing....all MS/SG siggies what to say..they are all just amaing..Saving it all....diiii and the other stuffs amazing....Iam loving the styles of your siggies...awesome diDay Dreaming

sorry or not replying to oms having exams..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
OMGGG rags di the KJ sigs are sooo beauuutiful Heartthat colouring is simply gorgeous and lovely Day Dreaming  Day Dreamingand I really loveee all the sigs which you made for Paru di,s Bday Day DreamingMonaya,s ones are Just Awesome Star Star Amazingg icons and Abhiya and Sukkus sigs are adorablee Embarrassed

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

RES ... i wanted to be first Angry ROFL

edited Embarrassed

OMG OMG OMG Sis! this is your BESTT update so far Hug Everything starting from SG/MoNaya/AbhiYa/all your favs from actors and actresses and REQS turned out fabb!!! gosh the SG KJ ones are gorgeous...the colouring is stunning! love the blue-ish effects Embarrassed

My all time FAV siggy is the Suku one....she's looks like a pure angel Day Dreaming this lady just amazes me everytime Day Dreaming

i loveee Neethi's and Mona's reqs a lot...gorgeouss stuff! Update the next one soonnnnn Big smile

Awww thank you so much sis Hug ur comments mean the world to me..i know those ones really came out well, love the clarity of the original pics..just amazing..and the sig came out good naturally Embarrassed love you Hug

Originally posted by -Sameena-

edited

AWWWWWWW <3 i love, love, love, love you work!
you're siggs are so good! and icons ki toh kya baat hai ;) lol. the MoNaya stuff is gorgeous! and the CLASS STYLE PANACHE ones are justtttt too damn good. the colouring kills on emmmm! awesome stuff. Embarrassed Pari's bday stuff are great too.

Overall, just fabbb <3 can't wait till your next update ;)
ily<3

Aww Sam , thank you so much hon Hug it really means so much girl. love ya Hug

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

res
edited:

So sorry for the delay di, got a bit busy with college. Lovely update as always di. Big smile The first SaJan sig is adorable, loved the blending and the way u wrote the text without spaces. Both the KJ sigs are magical and that flower texture is placed so perfectly. The coloring is so pretty in the next sig, loved that browish/grey texture u used. The MoNaya sigs are all soo pretty, each one so different and unique, ur just so creative ragsie di. My most favourite is the sig with the text 'tu hai toh i'll be alright' on it. The blending and the black background and all everything is perfect. All of your SG-MS work always stands out. The MoNaJun sig is awesome loved its size and the coloring. Aww the ViSu sigs are soo cute and also the sukirti sig. Hayee those sigs of ur favs are soo stunning i just dont have words to describe, they're brilliant. I loved all the requests specially mona's shop banner, its tough to put so many pics in the sig and make it look beautiful as well and u did that so effortlessly, loved it. All the sigs of pari's bday aree fantastic, im so jealous LOL i am waiting for my birthday now EmbarrassedLOL. The blending, textures everythingg looks soo awesomee and u've chosen the best pics ever. And ur icons are adorablee as well. Love you loads ragsiee di HugHugHug

Ridaa Hug  your comments always make my day hon Embarrassed the way you detail your every comment for my every siggy is truly adorable hon Hug i love you too, muaah Hug
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sofia-

AWESOME AWESOME UPDATE RAGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVED ALL ABHIYAAAA, MONAYA/SAJAN,
SANAYA, AND UR MIXED FAVS ONES =D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks so much Sofi  Hug havent seen u in a while..everything ok right? love ya Hug

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Edited on pg 26. In case you don't want to go back, so posting here again =)

Ragssyyyy! Hug
Ok, the SaJan ones are really REALLY pretty, I'm not kidding! I have to agree with Yamzy. You make them like no one else does and your love for the couple so reflects in your work Day Dreaming
This one has to be my favourite out of the lot:

And this Monaya one is also gorgeous!

MoNayaJun are, of course, my favourite trio in tellywood! Embarrassed Embarrassed 
And I so love the song you used as text! Big smile

Not many AbhIya scenes is understatement of the century. Try not ANY LOL LOL LOL
But the ViSu and the Sukku ones came out gorgeous, specially the cricket match one! Big smile

I cannot get enough of drooling on this one!

It is officially my favourite siggy ever and I have absolutely no words to thank you enough!! I soo just love you for it! Hug Hug Hug

I ADORE this one! Like seriously!! <33

Anyhow, Ragsy, you already know that I'm a BEEEEEGGG fan of your work, I guess I don't even need to say anything else! Thank you soo much for taking time out and sharing such gorgeous stuff with us, I can never get enough of them! Big smile

Neeetzzz Hug thanks so much hon for such a wonderful droolworthy comment Hug it means a lot to me .so glad you like the same ones as i do Embarrassed love you Neetz....Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Zunni-

Awww Ragz the sajan sigs u made are soo adorablee..i miss seeing them=(
i love the first sig and this one the mostt..the effects u put,coloring,text everything about this sig is wonderful
Visu ones are fabolous and the ones on ur favs are fantastic..love them
Reqs are awesome..
love the icons..they r really cute

Thanks so much Zunni Hug love you for saying that hon, means a lot <3

Originally posted by --Doyel--

beautiful update ragzz..... loved the monaya and sajan update.... ViSu ones are cutee too... hoping to get more scenes on them soon!!!!

overall wonderful update..... keep it up! Embarrassed Hug

Thanks Shreya ..good to see you here Hug Love yaaaaa!!!

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Awesome update!!

Thanks so much Jessy Big smile
Hey you're welcome! Do you have a PM list? Embarrassed

i dont have a fixed PM list, i just randomly send it to my friends..wil surely send you ,i think i forgot to send u the last time..im sorry about that., will surely do it next time :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.jesss..Jane..

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --blossom--

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG raz di[:O][:O] this update is truly amazing....all MS/SG siggies what to say..they are all just amaing..Saving it all....diiii and the other stuffs amazing....Iam loving the styles of your siggies...awesome diDay Dreaming

sorry or not replying to oms having exams..!

Aww Zumm, i feel good to see you here , i was seriously wondering where have you been all this while..of course it had to be exams..thanks so much sweets Hug love you
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

OMGGG rags di the KJ sigs are sooo beauuutiful Heartthat colouring is simply gorgeous and lovely Day Dreaming  Day Dreamingand I really loveee all the sigs which you made for Paru di,s Bday Day DreamingMonaya,s ones are Just Awesome Star Star Amazingg icons and Abhiya and Sukkus sigs are adorablee Embarrassed

Thanks so much Ash Hug love ya!!
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful response, im coming up with a new update very soon Embarrassed Love you all Hug
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Sofi  Hug havent seen u in a while..everything ok right? love ya Hug

[QUOTE=Chill_Out]

WELCOMEEEEHug I no yaar been busy with workDead and CrickettBig smile
lol first i thought i had commented but when i checked i hadnt that why i commented lateEmbarrassed
everything is Finnee What about u yaarBig smile? ILY TOOOOHug

ragzz.

Go to top