India-Forums

Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 29)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

BEAUTIFUL creations!!!! I love all of them loads!

Thanks so much Nikki Embarrassed

Originally posted by Sano88

Awesomeeeeeeeeeee siggies.. ;pbed the designs and colorings.. gorgeous work

Thanks so much Sano Hug it really means so much

Originally posted by aahana86

OMGG ragi these are gorgeous i so loved em so so sorry i couldnt reply to the earlier updates been busy lately Embarrassed

Thanks so much SS Hug Hug no its ok i totally understand that Embarrassed

Originally posted by jenny1000

Woah Rags. Everything looks super beautiful from SG, MoNaya to ViSu to everyone, but yes, the MoNayaJun sig is the best.. I love it so much and snagged it and I love how you got rid of Gautam in that picture;)

Awesome work!

Thanks Jens Hug i know hon, everyones like making moNayajun stuff on that picture but with Gautam in it LOL naturally i had to get rid of him in the pic, then whats the point of having MoNayajun in the sig right Wink 

Originally posted by ffkhan

Rags, it is one of your best update ever.Heart All the siggies are so much awesome wonderful and adorable what else can I say! I loved all the ViSu, Pari b'day gifts and this one is so much awesome!Thumbs Up

Saved all of them. Love ya.

If you can, please PM me the texture that you used for the siggies.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks so much Farzu Hug oh that texture..ya will send it to you Embarrassed just remind me

Originally posted by lovedkruti

RES....SillyDay Dreaming

*edit*
fab update hun as usual..loved the Monaya ones..Heart

and MonaJun wala...haaayeeeeeeeDay Dreaming

Abhiya and Visu is awesome too....and the suggestions came out so perfect!!

gr8 work hun Hug

Aww thanks Kru Hug your comments always make my day Embarrassed cant thank you enough, love you always

Originally posted by fend

hey ragzBig smile
beautiful awesome creations Tongue
loved all are just superbClap
gr8 jobThumbs Up
keep making moreTongue
n thanks for the pmSmile

Thank you soo much dear Hug

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Awww dii.... Hug    Hug   Fabulous and mindblowing update..! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

M using this one.. Embarrassed

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Thank you soo much Sumz Hug ya i like that one too for some reason ...aww u using it, which means so much to me Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Awesome update Ragz!!

I love this siggie!

Thanks Niks Hug ..ya i know all the hotties in one frame Blushing

Originally posted by luvkasu

Beautuful update! Loved all.. Esp mona's banner! Visu ones are amazing! Also liked monayajun one.. Awsome update! Thanks

Thanks so much Ammara Hug means a lot hon Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Fatima-

sooooooooooooooo beautiful update love sajan onez the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Fatima Hug love ya

Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

awesome!! awesom!! awesommmmme!! posts ragini dii.......
luvved d monyajun one!!!
gr8888 update!!

Thanks hon Embarrassed means so much ya

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

res

Edit soon Rida Embarrassed i cant wait for you to comment Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

FANTASTIC updateeeee Ragzi!!Big smile

Loved all the stuff choo mch!!
MoNaya,ViSu, Amrita sggs are wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllll...
Awesomeeee wrk on all of them!!
Keep rocking!!

Thanks soo much Avni Hug love you!!!!! Hug

Originally posted by -monus-

ok, 'like' button doesnt work:(

anyhow...adore ur style sweets. lovely creations, cutelicious on Monaya....lovely suku icons:))) all siggies look fab!! keep it up!

Thanks so much Monu Hug not a problem, ya the like button really is nasty LOL

Originally posted by DulceAmor

hey Ragini, the update is brilliant! those monaya/sajan sigs are just adorable - really beautiful work on them yaar! the ViSu sigs are amazing and the suggs/reqs look fantastic! Loved those sigs you made on your favs - they are stunning creations!

Thanks so much hon Hug can i know you name Embarrassed you always comment here, which always make my day ...means so much Hug

nikita_88

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishix

Ragz. My cutiepie X everything' is just PERFECT. all the sigs of MoNaya/Your favs/Suggs are WOW - Esp Sofi's one <3

Keep rocking' 
ILYYYYYYYY

aishix

Thanks soo much Aishoo Hug Love you so muchhhh Hug

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

wowwww i loveee allll da siggies u made hayeeeee sajan/monaya one's toooooooo beautiful and gorgeous n i loveeee da text u used for all sajan/monaya siggies n hayeeee ViSu da one where dey watching match one siggie hayeeeeeeee jst loveeee it n den alll da icons mindblowing loved it thnx for sharing n for da pm

Thanks so much Anu Hug means a lot <3

Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Wow huge update, i really don't know which one actually is the prettiest. All of them r really gorgeous. Awesum update.

Thanks Iqqu Hug that really made my day..Embarrassed

Originally posted by Julybaby22

heeeyy Ragzzz :)
i love the SaJan sigsss ..they're soo cute.. esp. these Embarrassed

awwwhh Sukirti is such a gorgeouss cutiepieee :)

& this one is hottt

keep making more Embarrassed

Thanks soo much hon Hug and u know those are my favs too Embarrassed Embarrassed

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Omg, Ragsy! Such a beautiful update! I loved ALL of them! Hug

Res! 
(I'll edit if I come later tonight otherwise tomorrow. I have an eggjam tomorrow, you see Ouch)

Aww Neetz, this is less important right now, atleast you came here and loved my work, that is more than enough..u better concentrate on ur boards hon, that is deffo the most important thing Hug all the best to you, muaah!

Originally posted by madhukul

Gorgeous update!!

Thanks hon Hug

Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

nice update and i  love the abhiya ones !Big smile

Thanks hon Hug Hug
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Blushing RE ( I wanna do a decent comment todayLOL)

bhaiiiiHugHug my professional bhaiiiLOL awesome update yaar!! do I even need to say anything?? I dont think that I can ever express my love for ur siggies in wordsLOL I m the one who has seen ur very first siggy and now these!! u dont  know how much proud I feel looking at them! more than anything, this is made from ur heart and thats why u have improved so much in a short period of time!! I m seeing its becoming ur passion!! first toh u were so lazy to make them naROFL now I dont even have to tell u to make this or that!! inspite of being so much busy, u always keep making stuff when u get some free time!! u have learnt a whole lost of things man when it comes to siggy making!! u r a self learner!! u keep experimenting on ur own work which I love the most! 

ok now coming to ur update..till now toh I was just bah blahingROFL Love each and every!! thank u so much for dedicating the SG update, it feels so good!! love all of them I already told u!  so I will talk about them which I haven't seen, unfortunately! hate TPBroken HeartCensored

siggies on ur fav are just mindblowing! ofcourse they would turn out best!! my most fav coloring is the one for Mona's gallery!! OMFG love it so much!! love it the most!! visu siggies and amrita one are really gorgeous!!love them!!

thats it for nowLOL u cant expect me to write more than this nowSmile

OMGGG Shocked what am i seeing, the longest comment so far in this update Hug Hug Hug i love reading essays but hate writing them myself ROFL

Aww bhai, u dont know how much that means to me man seriously, i mean i was the first one to see your work and u were the first one to see mine, that is so special in itself, i love you Hug

I know man, hate TP so much, first toh we used to see each others work and we knew whats going to be each others's reactions but now toh , its all over :(

Thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuu Hug that means the world to me yaar, u dont know how much i wait for you to comment in my updates everytime, the most awaited Embarrassed

Originally posted by kasuartifan

Monaya ones are pretty. Love the ViSu ones!
Requests were stunning! & the icons were amazing esp the Suku-Priya one :D

Thanks so much hon Hug Embarrassed

Originally posted by cutelove1111

awesome update.
loved all siggy and ur style.

Thanks so much Damini Embarrassed

.MohitzPari.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Lovely update Ragz Hug Your blending is awesome, love how you fit in so many pics Clap My fav was this... very pretty style Day Dreaming

thanks so much Lola Hug Hug  it was one difficult sig to make, but i love how it turned out Embarrassed

Originally posted by karishma23

awesome creations ragz
loved  all of them
and thanks a lot for making creations on my request
i really appreciate it
thanks a bunch

Thanks soo much karu Hug aww the pleasure is all mine, you can really ask me for requests anytime , would be more than glad to do it for you Embarrassed

Originally posted by mohitkideewani

OMFG! I think I just died! Damn Ragz like I said in the MJHT CG you have improved tremendously. You and Yamz both. I can't take my eyes off the creations. It is simply gorgeous! Everything from the SG/MS stuff to the Suku/Amrita, and the requests! Everything looks AMAZING! <33 Keep it up Apps! <3 Love them all!

Love ya!<3

OMGG BJJ Hug u have no idea how much that means to me Hug i love you too Hug and miss you hon..cant thank you enough Embarrassed

Originally posted by lovedkruti

edited my post on page 24 Cool

oh i forgot to mention abt the siggies where all the lovely ladies and Hot guys feature in one Blushing

that toh came out amazingly perfect gal...Embarrassed

Thanks kru Hug once again..ya i know personally i liked those too Embarrassed

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Yar..all were amazing..loved them. :) using suku siggie

Thanks hon Embarrassed that means a lot Embarrassed
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
gorgeous UPDATE
love love the sanaya ones

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Akriti-

Rags!!
Thats just an awesomest Superest Update!!
Loved all your siggies!!
You just do gr8 Blending man!!
Its the best!! Party

Thanks so much Akku Hug best in blending..? wowww! that makes me feel special hon ,love you for saying that Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Awesome update!!

Thanks so much Jessy Big smile

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Ragz di Hug

OMGG loads of Sajan/Monaya siggies Day Dreaming I Love each and every siggy! Heart The first one is just too good. It is gorgeous and I am lost in it! The coloring and blending is awesome! Khuda jaane siggies are drop dead gorgeous. Aww the text is really sweet Embarrassed ZDK siggy is damn awesome!I love it!Heart

Monaya siggies are really beautiful I love the text so much! They are just apt for Monaya! love it a lot! Your blending rocks and after every update your style just gets more unique!Heart 

Monayajun siggy is really Fab! Love the coloring!Embarrassed Visu siggies are awesome! Simply Perfect and gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE it Heart

Four elegant ladies in one siggy!Shocked GOSHHHHHH I LOVE this! This siggy is my favourite! The pics you selected were too good. Love it so much. The text is so true Embarrassed And four dashing guys in one siggy! Awesome! Really beautiful and HOT Blushing 

Oh Sukriti, San and Amrita siggies are really gorgeous. I am in love with them!  The text is just perfect for each one of them Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The suggestions and requests are really beautiful. Pari's bday siggies are damn gorgeous and lovely! Day Dreaming

Keep rocking Cool

Awww Nish Hug your comments are special to me , honestly Embarrassed thanks so much girl Hug i love you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.XSilentWishesX

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

:OOOOOOOOOOOO

I am LOVING this update Rags, FULL of SG/MS! Silly heavenly creations, each and everyone one of em is soooo beautiful, I love how they're different from one to another!

^^ these two were my MOST favourites, GOSHH I love everything on these two EEEE SillySilly
I esp LOVED how you blended the pics on the first one Ufff simply breathtaking!

MoNayaJun one is amazing, you should often make stuff on em! I loved the pics that chose for that siggy and the colouring is awesome! ViSu omes are way too cute

Your favs are my favs, I saved em all! BEAUTIFUL Heart

Reqs came out perfect and so did the icons(:

ROCKING update, keep it up

Love ya Heart

Sanii Hug Hug i missed ur essays Hug ROFL
Thank you soo much girl Hug those two i love as well, not that im self praising LOL but ya i love how they turned out Embarrassed your comments always truly make my weeks not even days..love you so much hon

Originally posted by --Aditi--

amazingggg update ragzzzz....
lovely one...
luvd all the sigs and iconsEmbarrassed
beautiful creations!!ClapClap

Thanks a ton Aditi Embarrassed

Originally posted by aisha_1992

OMG i love all sigs... esp SG ohhh beautifuly make.
ohhh like colorig and blending alot..

senorita

Thanks a ton sweets Hug

Originally posted by mariasrk

gorgeous UPDATE
love love the sanaya ones

thanks so much maria Hug

Go to top