India-Forums

Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 112)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Awesome stuf Rags. Sorry for the less response to it, but just found this in the PM and decided to comment on it.

The MoNaya stuff looks awesomeStar The Amrita sig is just too damn beautifuBig smilel
The Imran-Anushka stuff looks awesome as well as the Masuam stuff.

But my favorite has to be: the AnYa one! That one is just tooo stunning man!

thanks jens Hug means a lot hon..and dont worry about the less response Embarrassed doesnt matter at all..i am glad you liked everything Big smile

Originally posted by Chill_Out

*Reserved*

-Edited-

First of, Ragsy, which MoNaya interview is that? Why don't I remember seeing it? Stern Smile
Coming to your work, ermm..I just realised how weak my English is because I have absolutely run out of words to praise you. They came out absolutely fab!
Even the AnYa and Amrita ones are beautiful! Love the Imran-Anushka one as well.
My favourite from the update is the Mausam one. I so can't wait for the movie and I love Shahid and Sonam individually. Can't wait to see their pairing! aww thank you neetzziee Hug Hug ..its the first success party of MJHT neetzz..its really old..i miss them and MJHT :((  i am glad you liked everything girl..your words mean so much Embarrassed i know shahid sonam look really good together although im not a sonam fan

I can so feel the lack and dirth of AbhIya scenes when your updates don't have them Ouch 
Gorgeous overall!! Thanks a lot! Hug PKYEK is getting so dragged AngryOuch i miss abhiya scenes even though we got some a few days back..and sid is really annoying me..everytime something happens with AbhiYa, but he never gets caught..this is what ekta does..she keeps on stretching her shows :@ and then trp's go down and then the show shuts..and the same will happen with this if she doesnt realise what she is doing..!!!! i miss my abhiya Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

^^ya hon..i am a huge like hardcore diehard ..call it whatever Stern Smile LOL  shamrita fan..i adore them since ishq vishq Day Dreaming its just a wish to see them together in a movie..its been so long ...awww i love how u said i make u think twice..that shows how much you like my work on MoNaya Embarrassed love ya Hug

LOL Same heree actually! And I LOVE it when youu make stuff on Shahid&Amrita<3 Well actually haven't you heard that they are probably going to be doing a film with the same director of VivahEmbarrassed Damn excited about that!! I really do love your work jaan .. You're probably one of my fav siggy makers! If you could, can you please make some stuff on MayUr too Embarrassed aww love ya too

ragzz.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

aww thanks so much ayesha Hug Hug ya you had told me once to join their FC..i am not sure if i gave my name there, but if you get it added for me..it would be awesome..i am so crazy about Shahid amrita man Day Dreaming
oh yaar , u should come to the FC yaar and it will be so much fun talking about shamrita yaar  and u can meet others too who love shamrita yaar

and why are u saying thank you yaar , your work is  really good and deserve all the comments yaar 

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

^^ya hon..i am a huge like hardcore diehard ..call it whatever Stern Smile LOL  shamrita fan..i adore them since ishq vishq Day Dreaming its just a wish to see them together in a movie..its been so long ...awww i love how u said i make u think twice..that shows how much you like my work on MoNaya Embarrassed love ya Hug

LOL Same heree actually! And I LOVE it when youu make stuff on Shahid&Amrita<3 Well actually haven't you heard that they are probably going to be doing a film with the same director of VivahEmbarrassed Damn excited about that!! I really do love your work jaan .. You're probably one of my fav siggy makers! If you could, can you please make some stuff on MayUr too Embarrassed aww love ya too

aww glad to know that Hug yes i heard about that..i cant even express my excitement EmbarrassedLOL i really hope they both give the nod for the film, it will be like a dream come true Day Dreaming
that means so much to me girl Hug of course i can make it on MN <333 would you send me pics?Embarrassed
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

aww thanks so much ayesha Hug Hug ya you had told me once to join their FC..i am not sure if i gave my name there, but if you get it added for me..it would be awesome..i am so crazy about Shahid amrita man Day Dreaming

oh yaar , u should come to the FC yaar and it will be so much fun talking about shamrita yaar  and u can meet others too who love shamrita yaar

and why are u saying thank you yaar , your work is  really good and deserve all the comments yaar 

ya for sure ayesha Hug aww ok i won't thank you EmbarrassedLOL but still it means so much <33

.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

ya for sure ayesha Hug aww ok i won't thank you EmbarrassedLOL but still it means so much <33

u mean u will be visiting us soon yaar  and if u need the link of the FC , i will sure provide u yaar 
 and can u please make something on LUMK  and this is just suggestion yaar 
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
@Ayesha..ya sure give me the link :)
whats LUMK?
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged