Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 154

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for accepting my request, Ragini, really sweet of you!Hug Here it is....hope the pics are easy to work with.Embarrassed

Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/0YlCr.png or http://i.imgur.com/nZkMP.png  (both of these are the same pic, but one has subtitles while the other is kind of poor quality....choose whicever one works best for you)

Text:

Sita Mata

For the sake of the greater good, an innocent woman sacrificed her happiness and became revered by the world.

Good luck with all the reqs! And thanks for accepting mine.Hug

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 22 February 2011 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzPaRudholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 (Page 10)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all for commenting Hug Will reply in detail to everyone soon <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRain-Kruti.S-Meera1101aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for you Stern Smile ROFL You know I've been doing shop replies for the past 4-5 days ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-SanzPaRudholic

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SanzPaRudholic

XSilentWishesX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentWishesX

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
                                Ragggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  di Hug  Heart Day Dreaming
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SillyCongo shongo Party Party You rock girl! ALWAYS Cool Okay now firstly a BIG CONGRATULATION for completing your first shop and for opening a second shop! Day Dreaming Hug I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you make siggies! Gosh all are stunning and perfect! Day Dreaming I love your style! the way you do coloring makes me look at it with awe Blushing SIMPLY STUNNING and DROOLICIOUS Blushing Your works are always heavenly and pure Day Dreaming You just get better and better! Each and every siggy of yours is VERY UNIQUE and beautiful. When I see them all I am able to say is WOW. You always leave me speechless with your creativity and style! Day Dreaming Embarrassed May you complete many more shops. Cool Hug

OMGGGGGGGGGGG! Your first update Silly You are seriously awesome. Sajan hospital scene is my favouriteDay Dreaming Gosh that siggy is heavenly. Love it to the coreHeart The siggy looks so innocent and pure Day Dreaming

Monaya siggies are STUNNING and INCREDIBLEDay Dreaming I  LOVE the fourth one SO MUCH. Black!BlushingClassy for Monaya! Day Dreaming You have the best taste when it comes to coloring! Blushing

Abhiya siggies are SO HOT Blushing I LOVE THEMDay Dreaming Sukriti siggies are so gorgeous! They are so heavenly! The text you used are JUST PERFECT Embarrassed

OMGGGGGGGG Damon- Elena siggy is SO AWESOME Silly The TEXT Blushing Day Dreaming Damn pretty!EmbarrassedAB/ Anushka-Ranveer siggies are so lovely! Day DreamingThe icons are too good!  

Keep rocking Cool 

Edited by nishi_sajan - 21 February 2011 at 9:06pm

SanzPaRudholic

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

ok i will edit in parts tooBig smile

first toh CONGO SHONGOOOOOOOOO for our second galleryDancingParty finally!!! AHHHH m so happy and super excited!!!! Blushing
As I told u, and will always tell u..........for me u r the bestest bhaiHug u make siggies by ur heart which is the most important thing.....u even forget that u r talking with me on msn  while making a siggyStern SmileROFL...which shows ur dedication!! 
I miss our TP so badly, but still,  even now, I love the fact that whatever we make something  we show it to eachother before posting it in CG!! hi5*
ur blending, color, everything rock!! My fav ones are all of urs MS and sukku siggies...no one can beat u when it comes to them lol
I will comment on today's update later on.......will keep editing this lol

Originally posted by -Ragini-

Pari ..i first met her in the MJHT forum and i was just floored by her work, her sigs were really simple but they were so beautiful, so that is how our friendship kickstarted and how till today we are each other's eyes Hug Had pari not taught me basics in siggy making , i wouldn't have been able to stand where i am today, shes my right hand, my best friend , my bhai and Pari u mean the world to me, i am nothing in this world without you.

My insiprations on IF

-Mohitzpari-

UR size 1 fontsOuch.......I m a chashmishOuchWink...kuch toh daya karo bhai.......u r not gonna change it and I know our choice will never match when it comes to font and color and all those stuff...UFF

anyways, awiehhhhhBlushing for what you have wroteHug   If I m ur right hand then u r my right eyeEmbarrassed.........awwwww now dont get so emotional bhai and dont make me emotional tooHugLOL.........I love you for always supporting me and teaching me the rights and wrongs of this world!! I m a kid when I m with u!! you hold my hand and tell me what to do and what to not!! I feel so incomplete and  helpless without u!! love you for loving me so much!! I love you more than u do! mwahhhh

ohh btw..thanks for including my name .....USER name in your inspiration list...I FEEL GOODSmileBlushing for a diff reasonErmm

ROFLLLLROFL @ rulesLOL u make me feel scared sometimesStern Smile ROFL

Awwww pari thank u sooo much bhai for the lovely words.....ab main kya karu ROFL i like size1 ROFL i know its difficult to read but atleast kisi ki tarah i dont use *flourescent* fonts ROFL ROFL

jokes apart, awww bhai, we are both each other's support definitely Hug m so proud of you and what you are, thanks for always supporting me ..and yes ur my biggest inspiration , i never had so much interest in siggies until i saw ur work and dedication towards ur creations..I love you so much Hug

Originally posted by -Aish129-

Editing:

I'm so sorry it's kind of late everyone's unreserved and look at me ahem a little late Stern Smile Well I guess you don't mind right...I was kind of busy (; and this is the first thing I'm doing after logging on so yeah ROFL I'm in to write to something big I think Embarrassed so bear with it pleasee <3

Okay the banner don't you dare thank me I hate that word you know it Angry and anytimee for you!
Oh and btw I just quickly scrolled down the page and it looked inspired from my layout Embarrassed so I sort of thank you for that as well in a way if it was EmbarrassedLOL 

Okay now ahead LOL You tried in paint? see how smart you both were unlike me who tried in ---- hahaha that's for you only to fill in ROFL I'm so glad you PMed me otherwise I wouldn't have known you.. in that sense I mean I would have known from Yams eventually anyway but LOL 
Seriously while reading all this I'm just awww-ing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Really very sweet of you to credit me so much..but really to be honest all my work would have been nothing without your effort behind it! eeesshh I love youu too <3

Arre I'm so happy to see my name everywhere...it's like Aish and aish and aish everywhere I'm thinking is this your shop or mine Stern Smile I'm in your inspirations aww Hug I really don't know what to say but all I know is that that is way too sweet of you and I thank you for that...but I still hate that word you better remember that samjhi AngryAngry 

Req rules I'm not getting into that ROFL Arre when I myself wrote them for my shop I deleted about 3-4 lines each time I wrote 10 cause they sounded so mean and well ----- AngryLOL 
Your rules scare me Stern Smile ROFL

Okay to the update now...what do I even say don't you espect that I'm out of words already LOL so I'll just point out my favs - LOVE LOVE LOVE the 3rd and 4th MS ones Embarrassed The second Sukirti sig is beautiful <3 LOVE the Delena and Arjun ones...

eeeeppp did you like make the anu-ranveer for me well who cares you should know HOW much I adore them together to bitss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed will definitely use soonEmbarrassed And all the icons are beautiful!
You know what...funniest thing ever Stern Smile I forgot to congratulate you on this shop! ROFL
How weird right :/ You must me thinking I'm world's number one buddhu ab jaake I'm telling you this :/ LOVE LOVE LOVE your work since the very beginning and uptil now Embarrassed 

And I'm always there whenever you need it mwuahhh <3 Hug
love youuu..xx

Aishhhuuuuuu Hug u kidding hon, no not at all ur not at all late, Hug OMG my effort behind your work Shocked that is so modest Aish, but honestly no Embarrassed infact its the other way round Embarrassed yes the layout is definitely inspired you, you should ask Yams how much i keep talking about ur layout, and shes like fedup of me ROFL aish u have no idea how much i am inspired by you, but at the end of the day i hope you dont mind it Embarrassed aish i have to make my rules that way hon Ouch, the PMs i get, are so frustrating man, its really better if people follow it, otherwise i really wont be able to take their requests LOL and yes im a hitler when it comes to such things ROFL

aww im glad u like the whole update hon, yes directly indirectly the AnuRanveer ones are for you Aish, while making it, ur face was in front of me LOL but truly they are amazing together and the moment i saw these pics i was like i have to make stuff on themEmbarrassed 

and did u notice i dint even thank once Big smile 

Originally posted by -Sharmila-

Congratulations!

Hey Ragini Di! Hug

A huge congrats for the new gallery.
The banner Aish has made for the shop is truly stunning!. .. Plus, it has most of my fav stars in it!. . Its gorgeous! @Aish- Splendid work Aishu!! Clap

A huge hug and lots of Kisses to Yamini Di, Pari and Aish. ..Embarrassed  Thanks a lot to this trio from my side as well, This I-F website got a gem, who makes such wonderful and adorable sigs and icons bcoz of you guys! LOL

I'm overwhelmed to see my name in the list below, it feels awesome to know that you acknowledge my presence and value my comments! Thank you! Embarrassed

Now coming to the update : 

There is one thing I love about your shop, and that is it always starts with an overdose of the Jaanuable Monaya/SG! . ..  LOL
The first sig is totally adorable.. I loved that scene! Sam is such a sweetheart! <3
The second sig is well, a dream come true... I'm super happy that they are together and the sig you made is simple yet special! Star
The new MS pics are fantastic na?! . . Sanaya n Mohit look their usual best! Smile
The sig is fabulous!
The next sig is so beautiful... I love Sanaya in that dress.. she looks gorgeous! 
Whoa the line you used in the first Abhay-Pia sig is so apt.. its from KYPH title song na?!... Loved that sig.. saved it! <3
The next one is awesome too.. Yeah right, neither of them would've dreamt of something like this! LOL
The Sukriti/Pia sigs are wonderful... how beautiful can this girl get man.. I totally love her! Embarrassed
Yeah, the PiaSha friendship is one of the best I've seen so far!. .. Superb sig!
Delena is complicated.. I'd love to see them together... the sig is fabulous!
The AB n AR sigs are amazing beyond words! Tongue
The icons are all fantastic.. I'm using one of them Smile. . . saved the others!. ..

All in all a gorgeous update!. ..  
Kudos to ya Di!

Love ya! Hug

Sharmi

Thank you soooo much Sharmi, your words really mean a lot to me sweety Hug  awww ur seriously so adorable Sharmi, ya its coz of the three of them im here today and of course i had to mention you hon, ur one of the nicest people on IF and such an amazing friend of mine, so happy you like the update....its truly means a lot than i can say beyond words Heart Hug love yaa!

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

RAGINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Thumbs DownErmm what is this...please edit soon ROFL

Originally posted by --blossom--

Ragz di congoHug

It's so happy to see your second shop...!congo again di...you one of the best siggy makers..Embarrassed

And coming to the update..all the siggies atre jus amazing..iam loving the new style of yours.sajan/monaya siggies r too good..Abhiya/tvd ones r wonderful..lovely BBB siggies..always keep rocking..!

Love uHug

Aww thank u so much Zum, ur a sweetheart Hug love you tons

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRain-Kruti.S-.MohitzPari.ZumSrK.

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutelove1111

congrats..
ur siggys are amazing.
keep rocking.

Thanks so much Damini Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Congrats Dear Love everything it's so beautiful keep it up 

Thanks so much Fary Hug

Originally posted by -Meera-

OMGGGGG Ragi Congo Shongo Gal Hug Hug Hug m so so Happy for u!! Love u! Heart
Res! vl edit it asap! :)

awww thank you hon, do edit soon Embarrassed Hug

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

reserved will edit this after coming from college
i love u

edited 

ragsieee diii first of all big big congratulations for completing the ist gallery and opening the second, u truly rock and ur one of the nicest and sweetest ppl ever i hope u complete billions and trillions of more such galleries thankuu so much for including my name in that list i <3 you forever and the first page looks jaw droppingly gawjus seriously all the sigs are just too beautiful, i adore ur style of sigs and the coloring/blending everything is so perfect i specially love that pinkish coloring of urs and ur update has all of my favourite ppl u always make monaya and abhiya look magical and ethereal and u have managed to do that in this update as well, the BBB sigs and the arjun sig are also my favourites from the update and the delena sig is awesomee

love u di ur truly special for me and will always be Hug

Thank you soo much Rida. ur are so so sweet, like tooo sweet Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I love the way u always write so nicely about my updates, it means way too much to me , more than i can even express..you are special for me too Rida, i had to mention ur name, since you are such a good friend and always comment on my updates..love you Hug

Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

congrtaz on new shop ragz gorgeous update love the abhiya and delena ones using one ! great work !Hug

RES FOR REQUEST

Thank you Pooja Embarrassed Hug do edit soon hon, will be waiting Hug

Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

ressss

EDITED

omg omg omg omg RagzzzzzzEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ....... congoHug
i'm so happy to see your second shop...!congrats yar !!!ClapClapClap
And coming to the updateTongueTongue..all the siggies are just awesumSmile.....i love the new style of yours sigs of sajan/monaya its too goodWinkEmbarrassed..Abhiya/tvd ones r wonderfulStar..lovely BBB siggies..keep always rocking..!Embarrassed

love ya ... thanks 4 da pm

- Sana -

Thanksssss Sana Hug ur so sweet Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me-Kruti.S-

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Akriti-

OMG!!
Ragz So you are finally great to Update your Shop!!
Congratulations on your second shop!!
Its really Amazing!!
All Abhiya/Visu/Sajan/Monaya Stuffs are just awesome...Clap

Thanks Akku Hug love you so much

Originally posted by -saBii-

I just randomly looked into your gallery.

Beautiful!! Truly gorgeous work. :D
I love your use of merging. :)

<3 Sabiha.

Thank you Sabiha =) means a lot <3

Originally posted by Sano88

Congratulations on your new shop. May you have 1000 more like this.

Amazing work asusual tremendously made...:)

Thanks Sano for the kind words Embarrassed 

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

hey ragini congo shongo for new shop yayyyy lol anwyays wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww raginiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wat an updateeeeeeeeeee man seeee ur mostly sajan/monaya siggies m using ehehhehehe jst loveeeee allll da monaya siggies u made wowwwwwwwwClapClap  n den hayeeee abhiya and piya siggies sho sho cuteeeeeeeeee loveeee it loved alll da siggies man superb workkkkkkkkk

Thanks Anu Hug Hug so glad u like it all Embarrassed

Originally posted by ffkhan

Ragini congo shongo in your new gallery.Hug

Loved all the siggies of your gallery specially the Abhay-Piya ones.Embarrassed The banner is too gorgeous! My all the favorites are there.......Day Dreaming Thanks to Aish for it.Smile

Surely saved all of your works.Big smile

You rock and keep rocking.Thumbs Up

Awww thanks Farzu Hug Hug ya isnt the banner awesome, Aish is awesome at this, love how shes blended it so beautifully Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Meera1101ffkhanloveaboveall.sweetMonayaSanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top