Posted: 12 years ago
Edited on page 131! 😳 Get ready for the shock of your lifetime 🀣
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Res! Will be back after prayer! (: πŸ€—

Edited:

First of all, Nina and Ian are a REAL LIFE COUPLE? 😲 No ways! I am so behind πŸ˜•πŸ˜† But God bless. They look ahhh-mazing together 😍 yesss they are a couple..just that they themselves have to confirm it 😳 gosh they are dynamite together..

Second of all, the update is phenomenal! 😲 Embarrassed Everything looks so beautiful!  thank you BJ πŸ€— πŸ€—

Delena: OMG I need to catch up on TVD. I will after Tuesday! I am going to have a whole season in one day marathon. God the first siggy is so hot! I love the coloring and the blending is superb! I really love this siggy. Simply gorgeous! 😍 The second DE siggy is pretty. Simple but the coloring looks great! Beautiful! <3 please do catch up with it hon, ur missing out..and just imagine they kissed..i still feel it was a dream πŸ€ͺ  thanks and am glad you liked it πŸ€—

Ian! He is so FINE ☺️ God his smile πŸ€ͺ He's too perfect. Indeed Nina is lucky. Man someone as hot as him, who wouldn't want him right? ☺️ πŸ˜† Ian Somerhalder or Mr.Smolderhalder as Nina calls him 🀣 ☺️ i run out of words to describe him ☺️ man he is HOT.. ☺️

Apps the Shining stars wala siggy 😲 It looks amazing. Love the style you tried and I love the blending. But you forgot Mohit πŸ˜²πŸ˜† But nevertheless the siggy looks amazing. I sach main love the style! Make more siggys like that Embarrassedumm no i dint forget anyone..these are my all time favs..what to say BJ..will PM you about it πŸ˜† i will deifnitely make more like this ..but you know these kinda siggies are so stressful to the eyes 🀣

Reqs:

Nehu: I love the coloring of the siggy. It looks amazing. This style is rocking as well! Embarrassed

Aashi: OMG I miss SG. Man I am making siggys when I am supposed to be studying but what happened while I was making the siggys was I ended up watching SG scenes πŸ€”πŸ˜† Ok that was random πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But I love the siggy. It is beautiful!

Neha: OMG Mohit smile. That is all I have to say πŸ˜† Oh yeah the siggy looks beautiful! SLAP what are you talking about? It looks great! <3

Zummi: OMG SRK! 😍 KKHH 😍 I need to relive the 90s bollywood movies this summer. Anyways the siggy is gorgeous! I love how it came out and I love the way you used the black Embarrassed

Sameena: This siggys looks too hot! Hayyee too much closeness from all the couples πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And I love the way you arranged the text. Love it! <3

Sofia: My fav request out of the whole req update! I don't know but it looks so gorgeous/beautiful/amazing. Everything looks so pretty! 😍 God. Let me drool over it a little more EmbarrassedπŸ˜†

Sharu: Sharu's request looks cute. Hayye the four cutiepies of tellywood. Which reminds me I need to catch up with Anant-Navya scenes 😲

Meera: OMFG ☺️ I remember requesting a siggy from Choco with those pictures of Mohit. Hayyeee he looked amazing in those pictures! ☺️☺️☺️

Gorgeous work Apps. You have improved tremendously! <33 Keep it up and good luck with the other half of the requests!
And you are almost done with this shop 😲Embarrassed YAY!!! <3

I am glad you liked all the requests πŸ€— makes me superhappy πŸ€—
And I think this is the longest I have written for anyone 😲🀣
I love you Apps πŸ€—

i cant believe what i just read..is that really YOU BJ Shocked..the Laziest member 🀣 🀣
love you countless πŸ€—  ya i am indeed SHOCKED 😳
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
The DE Stuff is awesome. Love the coloring & merging.

The Ian one is hot man. Love the coloring esp.

The Shining star ones looks nice too.. Love all the requests especially this one:

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Realyy nice update ragz! 
loved every siggy!! 
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me super likey 😳😳
love ur edits 😊
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res!!..😲..😍..☺️..

--Edited--

VIP BABY!! 😎..🀣..you were waiting for my comment na my Rags!! aww..πŸ€—πŸ€—..ek baat kahoon..😳..waise main bina permission bhi batane wali hoon!! 🀣..you are among the best siggy makers on IF..😳..seriously i mean it!! β­οΈ..my request came out magnificently gorgeous..😍..*haye*..its your best siggy Ever!! β€οΈ..when i look at it na i can see how much love you have put in the sig for me as it came out ravishing!! 😳..sincerely i love you so much thankuu!! πŸ€—πŸ€—..the DE freebies are fabulous as well..😍..muaah..<3..

Love you lots,
Nehu
Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww, great work Rags!! Everything is awesome!!!

But, the reqs are specially amazing, esp the first one. FAB.
And I love Zummi's req. Great colouring there!!
Even Sharmi's req looks stunning. Both couples look so cute!!!

And the last Mohit sig is great! Again, fab colouring!!!
And your faves one is lovely! Love the style!!

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@Nehu..edit soon..i cant wait to see you reaction coz acc. to me thats come out the best <33 ..jaldi kar 🀣

@Ishu..thanks so much hon 😳
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know you can't wait re!..🀣..me going driving lesson right now..😳..will edit as soon as I return home pakka!!..I love this sig!.😍..