Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Im soo late  .. RES

Will UNres ASAP

-edited-

Im gonna comment about the MayUr sig first RagssπŸ˜† πŸ˜ I totally didn't expect it to turn out that way .. its gorgeous jaanuu <3 I lovee youu soo muchh for making it! Its looks awesome in black/white x But I can't possibly ignore all the other creations you made!! Hayee your Mohit onee is shoo cutee! 😳 SaJan icons are gorgeous .. fabulous coloring! AbhIya one turned out to be my fav from your update .. πŸ˜› ShaMrita one was cutee ... I lovee that songg .. MHH!! Request turned out beautifully πŸ˜‰
Am tempted to chori everything you your sig box πŸ€ͺ Best kiss EVER or what? Im expecting stuff on them in your next update!
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 12 years ago
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
booottiiiful update Ragzz πŸ€—
i esp. LOVE how Mona's req came out :)
Thanks a zillion Di! Love ya! πŸ€—
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The sajan and abhiya are my fav.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@sara..np hon..its prefectly alright and ur not late :) nothing is ever late for me πŸ€— im glad you liked the sig..which means so much to me..love you 😳

ragzz. thumbnail
and thanks to all of you for liking and commenting on my work..means the world to me..i love you all πŸ€—
ragzz. thumbnail

Update

no way..!!! i am back again πŸ˜† but this time with the first batch of requests..and a few freebies !! Hope you all like it..enjoy :)

Freebies:

Damon-Elena
ok guys..i just have TVD in my update for freebies this time..i am too high on DE still..and it doesnt seem to come off me 😳 they have killed me with their undeniable chemistry ☺️ the most beautiful kiss ever shot..Ian Nina are plain brillaint, they are simply the charm of TVD and what makes me more happy is they are a real life couple 😳 god bless them <33

Ian
this guy drives me insane, is it really fair for someone to look this hot ☺️ i HAD to make something on this pic..coz its killer ❀️ Nina is so darn lucky to have him in her life..im so jealous of her πŸ˜†

this one has all my favs in it Embarrassed i was trying a different style..and this is what it ended up looking like πŸ˜† and you guys can use it too..if you have the same favs Embarrassed

Requests - batch#1

Dont use unless yours, use for atleast two days :) lot of effort goes into it..other than that, i love making stuff for you guys πŸ€—

--Divzfan--
(nehu, i had to change one pic..it wasnt working well for me..hope thats okay)

aashizin

Neha2704
(hope you like it SS..to be honest im not really satisfied with it)

--blossom--

-Sameena-

-Sofia-
(sorry sofi, cudnt make the sig in the same style u asked for, wasn't working well with these pics, still hope you like it)

-Sharmila-

-Meera-

Thats all guys..im just going to start working on the second batch of requests really soon..love you all 😳

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely work hun<3 LOVE the Delena sigs<3 that scene was AH MAZING<3 the kiss was so cute<3 Wish it was a little longer but still amazing<3 LOVE the other ones as well..Ian SOmerholder one is HOT!:) LOVE the requests..the first one is my favourite<3 LOVE the colouring on it:)
Will edit my request in a few mins..sorry about being late..
Keep rocking hun:)
Sneha:)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res ragz , wow update and i was there lol 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res! Will be back after prayer! (: πŸ€—

Edited:

First of all, Nina and Ian are a REAL LIFE COUPLE? 😲 No ways! I am so behind πŸ˜•πŸ˜† But God bless. They look ahhh-mazing together 😍

Second of all, the update is phenomenal! 😲 😳 Everything looks so beautiful!

Delena: OMG I need to catch up on TVD. I will after Tuesday! I am going to have a whole season in one day marathon. God the first siggy is so hot! I love the coloring and the blending is superb! I really love this siggy. Simply gorgeous! 😍 The second DE siggy is pretty. Simple but the coloring looks great! Beautiful! <3

Ian! He is so FINE ☺️ God his smile πŸ€ͺ He's too perfect. Indeed Nina is lucky. Man someone as hot as him, who wouldn't want him right? ☺️ πŸ˜†

Apps the Shining stars wala siggy 😲 It looks amazing. Love the style you tried and I love the blending. But you forgot Mohit πŸ˜²πŸ˜† But nevertheless the siggy looks amazing. I sach main love the style! Make more siggys like that 😳

Reqs:

Nehu: I love the coloring of the siggy. It looks amazing. This style is rocking as well! 😳

Aashi: OMG I miss SG. Man I am making siggys when I am supposed to be studying but what happened while I was making the siggys was I ended up watching SG scenes πŸ€”πŸ˜† Ok that was random πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But I love the siggy. It is beautiful!

Neha: OMG Mohit smile. That is all I have to say πŸ˜† Oh yeah the siggy looks beautiful! SLAP what are you talking about? It looks great! <3

Zummi: OMG SRK! 😍 KKHH 😍 I need to relive the 90s bollywood movies this summer. Anyways the siggy is gorgeous! I love how it came out and I love the way you used the black 😳

Sameena: This siggys looks too hot! Hayyee too much closeness from all the couples πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And I love the way you arranged the text. Love it! <3

Sofia: My fav request out of the whole req update! I don't know but it looks so gorgeous/beautiful/amazing. Everything looks so pretty! 😍 God. Let me drool over it a little more πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sharu: Sharu's request looks cute. Hayye the four cutiepies of tellywood. Which reminds me I need to catch up with Anant-Navya scenes 😲

Meera: OMFG ☺️ I remember requesting a siggy from Choco with those pictures of Mohit. Hayyeee he looked amazing in those pictures! ☺️☺️☺️

Gorgeous work Apps. You have improved tremendously! <33 Keep it up and good luck with the other half of the requests!
And you are almost done with this shop 😲😳 YAY!!! <3

And I think this is the longest I have written for anyone 😲🀣
I love you Apps πŸ€—
Edited by ..-Jia-.. - 12 years ago