esp this one!
wowww!! <3 it's so perfectt ;) saved ... :D

ly πŸ€—
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

nice update yaar, lovely yaar 

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8265/i10q.png
these are just WOW yaar , Really i like how u made the sig with all the icons yaar , it is beautiful yaar and it made me want watch the seg again yaar 
 both sigs looks really good yaar , u are doing amazing job on them yaar 
 i wish they come back in show yaar
anya one is really sweet yaar.  
amrita
 this one is super good yaar , everything about this sig is prefect yaar , i love it yaar 
this is really stunning yaar 
i miss her so much yaar, i am so happy she is coming back yaar , i wish it was with shahid yaar 
 iamran and anu one look cute yaar , they both look nice together yara , fab one yra 
mausam  , this sig is really good too yar , turn out really good yaar 
 i can't wait for this movie yaar , hopefully it will be good one yaar 

oye i saw u are using shamrita avi yaar , u are fan of them right na? i know it is lam question yaar , if u are yaar , join us in shamrita FC yaar and there is news that sooraj the one who made vivah  want do make new movie shamrita yaar 

anyways superb update yaar and keep up the awesome work yaar 

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome stuf Rags. Sorry for the less response to it, but just found this in the PM and decided to comment on it.

The MoNaya stuff looks awesome⭐️ The Amrita sig is just too damn beautifuπŸ˜ƒl
The Imran-Anushka stuff looks awesome as well as the Masuam stuff.

But my favorite has to be: the AnYa one! That one is just tooo stunning man!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The monaya ones are so cute. Plz make an AMEtz with the latest 2 pics.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
*Reserved*

-Edited-

First of, Ragsy, which MoNaya interview is that? Why don't I remember seeing it? 😳
Coming to your work, ermm..I just realised how weak my English is because I have absolutely run out of words to praise you. They came out absolutely fab!
Even the AnYa and Amrita ones are beautiful! Love the Imran-Anushka one as well.
My favourite from the update is the Mausam one. I so can't wait for the movie and I love Shahid and Sonam individually. Can't wait to see their pairing!

I can so feel the lack and dirth of AbhIya scenes when your updates don't have them  
Gorgeous overall!! Thanks a lot! πŸ€—
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous update Ragz πŸ€— So sorry for the late comment, was busy with exams... but seriously everything is adorable... lovinggg the Mausam sig, can't wait to see it and your sig is making me even more excited for it... that style is just... woowww 😍 Keep rocking hun!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
awww thanks so much Sam ,sanchita and lola πŸ€— πŸ€— means so much girls :)

@lola..no hon thats perfectly alrite ..i understand 😳 glad you liked everything πŸ€—
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

nice update yaar, lovely yaar 

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8265/i10q.png
these are just WOW yaar , Really i like how u made the sig with all the icons yaar , it is beautiful yaar and it made me want watch the seg again yaar 
 both sigs looks really good yaar , u are doing amazing job on them yaar 
 i wish they come back in show yaar
anya one is really sweet yaar.  
amrita
 this one is super good yaar , everything about this sig is prefect yaar , i love it yaar 
this is really stunning yaar 
i miss her so much yaar, i am so happy she is coming back yaar , i wish it was with shahid yaar 
 iamran and anu one look cute yaar , they both look nice together yara , fab one yra 
mausam  , this sig is really good too yar , turn out really good yaar 
 i can't wait for this movie yaar , hopefully it will be good one yaar 

oye i saw u are using shamrita avi yaar , u are fan of them right na? i know it is lam question yaar , if u are yaar , join us in shamrita FC yaar and there is news that sooraj the one who made vivah  want do make new movie shamrita yaar 

anyways superb update yaar and keep up the awesome work yaar 

aww thanks so much ayesha πŸ€— πŸ€— ya you had told me once to join their FC..i am not sure if i gave my name there, but if you get it added for me..it would be awesome..i am so crazy about Shahid amrita man 😍
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Awesome stuf Rags. Sorry for the less response to it, but just found this in the PM and decided to comment on it.

The MoNaya stuff looks awesome⭐️ The Amrita sig is just too damn beautifuπŸ˜ƒl
The Imran-Anushka stuff looks awesome as well as the Masuam stuff.

But my favorite has to be: the AnYa one! That one is just tooo stunning man!

thanks jens πŸ€— means a lot hon..and dont worry about the less response 😳 doesnt matter at all..i am glad you liked everything πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

*Reserved*

-Edited-

First of, Ragsy, which MoNaya interview is that? Why don't I remember seeing it? 😳
Coming to your work, ermm..I just realised how weak my English is because I have absolutely run out of words to praise you. They came out absolutely fab!
Even the AnYa and Amrita ones are beautiful! Love the Imran-Anushka one as well.
My favourite from the update is the Mausam one. I so can't wait for the movie and I love Shahid and Sonam individually. Can't wait to see their pairing! aww thank you neetzziee πŸ€— πŸ€— ..its the first success party of MJHT neetzz..its really old..i miss them and MJHT :((  i am glad you liked everything girl..your words mean so much 😳 i know shahid sonam look really good together although im not a sonam fan

I can so feel the lack and dirth of AbhIya scenes when your updates don't have them  
Gorgeous overall!! Thanks a lot! πŸ€— PKYEK is getting so dragged 😑Ouch i miss abhiya scenes even though we got some a few days back..and sid is really annoying me..everytime something happens with AbhiYa, but he never gets caught..this is what ekta does..she keeps on stretching her shows :@ and then trp's go down and then the show shuts..and the same will happen with this if she doesnt realise what she is doing..!!!! i miss my abhiya 😭

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

^^ya hon..i am a huge like hardcore diehard ..call it whatever 😳 πŸ˜†  shamrita fan..i adore them since ishq vishq 😍 its just a wish to see them together in a movie..its been so long ...awww i love how u said i make u think twice..that shows how much you like my work on MoNaya 😳 love ya πŸ€—

πŸ˜† Same heree actually! And I LOVE it when youu make stuff on Shahid&Amrita<3 Well actually haven't you heard that they are probably going to be doing a film with the same director of VivahEmbarrassed Damn excited about that!! I really do love your work jaan .. You're probably one of my fav siggy makers! If you could, can you please make some stuff on MayUr too Embarrassed aww love ya too