Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2 - Page 72

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Ragini, glad to hear that you are feeling better now πŸ€—  And it's great to hear that you feel like making sigs again - can't wait to see your update when you're ready.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Can't Wait To See MoNaya Stuff Ragzz πŸ˜³ & Come Back Soon πŸ€—
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ragz di! πŸ€—

Sorry once again for being late! Was really struck with school! Exams were going on! I am really sorry :( I wanted to comment big so I didn't reply this long <3

OMGGG wat do u do?😲 That is one Perfect update. It is flawless. It is truly gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much! Like always it has my favs πŸ˜

The sajan siggies are just mindblowing. Gosh the blending is awesome and the coloring is superb. I LOVE the text SO MUCH in the first one. Simply Gorgeous β€οΈ I LOVE the second one. It is different. It looks just Fab! the coloring and the way u made it is so rocking β€οΈ :OOO AAAHHH The third one is the most favourite! Gosh OMGG I can't take my eyes off. You add 'that' touch to siggies.I am so in love with the third one.Perfect! 

I agree. YESSS! Abhiya is MUST to watch! β˜ΊοΈ they are magical and rocking! HOT β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ I LOVE each and every siggy to the core. Coloring is so heavenly...OMGG Ragz di It is SUPER GORGEOUS. I am toh just staring at it πŸ˜ Your blending is just perfect. The way you have arranged the pics is so cool. Each and every siggy is unique and different. I LOVE IT! β€οΈ Visu siggies are awesome. They are Fab! I am really in love with your fonts. Too good πŸ˜³

Damon-Elena siggies are gorgeous Ragz di! You are really creative. I love the way you made them. Superb work β€οΈ

And I am left speechless after seeing Suku siggy! Gosh she is so gorgeous πŸ˜ I LOVE that siggy endless Ragz di! She is a true beauty β€οΈ OMGG Amrita, one of favs πŸ€ͺ Love that siggy! It is so CLASSY! Love it so much πŸ˜

DO NOT USE ones are Gorgeous. OMGGG Samrat πŸ˜ LOVE that siggy man! It is awesome. Karan-Kritika siggy is stunning. Great blending! πŸ˜

Keep rocking!
love you πŸ€—
Hope you are feeling better now! 

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you so much guys, i will be back really soon..just have to make some more sigs and then i am ready with an update 😳 i love you all πŸ€— and thanks so much for being concerned about my health, i am fine now πŸ˜ƒ I thank god for that 😳
ragzz. thumbnail

U p d a t e

I am back πŸ˜ƒ wow seems like forever since i last updated...i would like to thank each one of you for bearing with me through my illness..its coz of your guys support i have recovered, coz it was really bad and honestly i had completely lost interest in siggy making but thank god its back 😳 coz i love making sigs and i can never even think of quitting :( anyways heres my latest update..hope you all like it ...!

the credit for some of the textures goes to xAlishax..thanks hon πŸ€—

MoNaya..EEE!!!! love their new pic ..they are so darn adorable:)

(3 versions)

icons
(in jpg and png format)

AbhiYa/ViSu

Sukirti

ian/nina ..these two just make me lose all my senses 😳 ☺️

OMG their new pic πŸ€ͺ when will they confess they are dating 😍

vivah
my most fav scenes ☺️

birthday sigs/requests

Rida's shop banner

For Pari πŸ˜ƒ

For Yams πŸ˜ƒ

That is all i guess..enjoy Embarrassed
and please do leave your comments

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
REEE hahah..old days ragi:))

OMFGGG...I just cant see anything except this one:OOO

OMG OMG OMGGGπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ thank u sooo much bhaiii..love u for this!!πŸ€— love just everything about it...text, pics, blending, coloring, everything! thank u thank u πŸ€— m blushing so badly lol...really!! gonna use it NOWWW

and MS ofcourse...I have told u already...LOVE them all!!! this pic is something DIFF yaar...making us all go crazy!!

and loving all...specially sweetu's b'day one..as I told u...really really love it!! awesome update bhai!! mwahh..m just too hyper now hehe
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
aww pari ...so glad you like it bhai πŸ€— πŸ€— makes me superhappy
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
re :O:O:OOO you're fastπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome as usual Ragz πŸ€—  πŸ€—
OMGG!! That Vivaah one.. it's stunning *sigh* i miss them!!
M gonna use that soon!! It's really amazing!
MS ones toh rocking only... already using that icons! <3
Fab Update!! Keep making more πŸ€—
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG πŸ€ͺ RESSS

edited:

Welcome back Ragz di!πŸ€—Feels great to know that you are back with a BANG πŸ˜Ž OMG OMG Yess, I love your creations so much and your coloring is just beyond words.I can stare at each and every siggy like forever πŸ˜ *day dreams*

There is NO WAY that you can lose your creativity. I mean you can make tons of siggies from one pic. Just ROCKING RAGZ di! I adore it so so much. You make all the siggies from your heart. Your creations are damn unique πŸ˜

OMG OMG Monaya siggies are just pefect. I LOVE LOVE the coloring so much. Oh gosh I am in love with the three. But my most favourite is second one. Ah! gorgeous! Love it so much! β€οΈ The icons are just awesome! I love it! The siggies after are just GORGEOUS. OMG I LOVE the januableness siggy. You are damn creative Ragz di! PERFECT!  And the other two are just beyond words. Love the coloring and font πŸ˜

OMG OMG Abhiya πŸ€ͺ I can NEVER EVER get enough of them. Aren't they just awesome?😍Your siggies make them look more awesome! Just amazing! I love the second one to the core! OMG It has a black BG β˜ΊοΈ I LOVE the font! πŸ˜³ Sukriti siggy is just mesmerising. Ah she is so gorgeous!

I LOVE Ian-Nina siggies. They are just awesome. I love the coloring and great blending OMGG AWESOME! πŸ€ͺ

Ah Vivaah! That is my fav! I LOVE LOVE it endless. Great coloring and I LOVE it so much. Heavenly!😍

Birthday siggies are awesome and super gorgeous. OMG I love the banner. Pari's siggy is damn gorgeous. I love it so so much!

keep rocking πŸ˜Ž

Edited by nishi_sajan - 12 years ago