Posted: 13 years ago
amazingggg update ragzzzz....
lovely one...
luvd all the sigs and icons😳
beautiful creations!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i love all sigs... esp SG ohhh beautifuly make.
ohhh like colorig and blending alot..

senorita
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

re πŸ˜³ i've got to rush off somewhere will explain in detail but i plan to edit this soon enough (:

edit soon smiley 😳 cant wait for ur response on my work 😳

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

RES ... i wanted to be first 😑 🀣

You wanted to be first, but u still havent edited πŸ˜’ πŸ€£ JK....edit soon πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

RES 😍

🀣 third res...please edit soon Sam😳

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Reserved =) And this time I'll make sure i unreserveπŸ˜†

wow!!! isnt the first page of my update full of "res" πŸ€” 🀣 i hope you edit this time Ravz 😳

Originally posted by: aashizin

ragzzz πŸ€— it was awesome and so beautiful update very enchanting Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming each and every creations were outstanding dear πŸ‘ monaya and sajan's creation were heavenly beautiful Day DreamingDay Dreamingand suku -priya's icons r seriously adorable Embarrassed❀️ loved vivan and suku's creations as well , monayarjun creations were so beautiful and adorable πŸ€—❀️ loved each and every creations dear all were awesome πŸ‘ now can't wait for ur next update and thanks for pm 

btw loved pari's b'day gift with this wonderful creation all were amazing and wonderful πŸ€—

Awwww thank you so much Aashi πŸ€— Your comments really mean a lot hon πŸ€—

edit soon jenny 😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

BEAUTIFUL creations!!!! I love all of them loads!

Thanks so much Nikki 😳

Originally posted by: Sano88

Awesomeeeeeeeeeee siggies.. ;pbed the designs and colorings.. gorgeous work

Thanks so much Sano πŸ€— it really means so much

Originally posted by: aahana86

OMGG ragi these are gorgeous i so loved em so so sorry i couldnt reply to the earlier updates been busy lately Embarrassed

Thanks so much SS πŸ€— πŸ€— no its ok i totally understand that 😳

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Woah Rags. Everything looks super beautiful from SG, MoNaya to ViSu to everyone, but yes, the MoNayaJun sig is the best.. I love it so much and snagged it and I love how you got rid of Gautam in that picture;)

Awesome work!

Thanks Jens πŸ€— i know hon, everyones like making moNayajun stuff on that picture but with Gautam in it πŸ˜† naturally i had to get rid of him in the pic, then whats the point of having MoNayajun in the sig right πŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Rags, it is one of your best update ever.❀️ All the siggies are so much awesome wonderful and adorable what else can I say! I loved all the ViSu, Pari b'day gifts and this one is so much awesome!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Saved all of them. Love ya.

If you can, please PM me the texture that you used for the siggies.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks so much Farzu πŸ€— oh that texture..ya will send it to you 😳 just remind me

Originally posted by: lovedkruti

RES....πŸ€ͺ😍

*edit*
fab update hun as usual..loved the Monaya ones..❀️

and MonaJun wala...haaayeeeeeee😍

Abhiya and Visu is awesome too....and the suggestions came out so perfect!!

gr8 work hun πŸ€—

Aww thanks Kru πŸ€— your comments always make my day 😳 cant thank you enough, love you always

Originally posted by: fend

hey ragzπŸ˜ƒ
beautiful awesome creations πŸ˜›
loved all are just superbπŸ‘
gr8 jobπŸ‘πŸΌ
keep making moreπŸ˜›
n thanks for the pm😊

Thank you soo much dear πŸ€—

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Awww dii.... πŸ€—    πŸ€—   Fabulous and mindblowing update..! 😍 😍 😍

M using this one.. Embarrassed

😍 😍

Thank you soo much Sumz πŸ€— ya i like that one too for some reason ...aww u using it, which means so much to me 😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome update Ragz!!

I love this siggie!

Thanks Niks πŸ€— ..ya i know all the hotties in one frame ☺️

Originally posted by: luvkasu

Beautuful update! Loved all.. Esp mona's banner! Visu ones are amazing! Also liked monayajun one.. Awsome update! Thanks

Thanks so much Ammara πŸ€— means a lot hon 😳

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

sooooooooooooooo beautiful update love sajan onez the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Fatima πŸ€— love ya

Originally posted by: Sanugr8fan

awesome!! awesom!! awesommmmme!! posts ragini dii.......

luvved d monyajun one!!!
gr8888 update!!

Thanks hon 😳 means so much ya

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

res

Edit soon Rida 😳 i cant wait for you to comment 😳

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

FANTASTIC updateeeee Ragzi!!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved all the stuff choo mch!!
MoNaya,ViSu, Amrita sggs are wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllll...
Awesomeeee wrk on all of them!!
Keep rocking!!

Thanks soo much Avni πŸ€— love you!!!!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -monus-

ok, 'like' button doesnt work:(

anyhow...adore ur style sweets. lovely creations, cutelicious on Monaya....lovely suku icons:))) all siggies look fab!! keep it up!

Thanks so much Monu πŸ€— not a problem, ya the like button really is nasty πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

hey Ragini, the update is brilliant! those monaya/sajan sigs are just adorable - really beautiful work on them yaar! the ViSu sigs are amazing and the suggs/reqs look fantastic! Loved those sigs you made on your favs - they are stunning creations!

Thanks so much hon πŸ€— can i know you name 😳 you always comment here, which always make my day ...means so much πŸ€—
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishix

Ragz. My cutiepie X everything' is just PERFECT. all the sigs of MoNaya/Your favs/Suggs are WOW - Esp Sofi's one <3

Keep rocking' 
ILYYYYYYYY

aishix

Thanks soo much Aishoo πŸ€— Love you so muchhhh πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

wowwww i loveee allll da siggies u made hayeeeee sajan/monaya one's toooooooo beautiful and gorgeous n i loveeee da text u used for all sajan/monaya siggies n hayeeee ViSu da one where dey watching match one siggie hayeeeeeeee jst loveeee it n den alll da icons mindblowing loved it thnx for sharing n for da pm

Thanks so much Anu πŸ€— means a lot <3

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Wow huge update, i really don't know which one actually is the prettiest. All of them r really gorgeous. Awesum update.

Thanks Iqqu πŸ€— that really made my day..😳

Originally posted by: Julybaby22

heeeyy Ragzzz :)
i love the SaJan sigsss ..they're soo cute.. esp. these Embarrassed

awwwhh Sukirti is such a gorgeouss cutiepieee :)

& this one is hottt

keep making more Embarrassed

Thanks soo much hon πŸ€— and u know those are my favs too Embarrassed 😳

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Omg, Ragsy! Such a beautiful update! I loved ALL of them! πŸ€—

Res! 
(I'll edit if I come later tonight otherwise tomorrow. I have an eggjam tomorrow, you see )

Aww Neetz, this is less important right now, atleast you came here and loved my work, that is more than enough..u better concentrate on ur boards hon, that is deffo the most important thing πŸ€— all the best to you, muaah!

Originally posted by: madhukul

Gorgeous update!!

Thanks hon πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

nice update and i  love the abhiya ones !πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks hon πŸ€— πŸ€—
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

☺️ RE ( I wanna do a decent comment todayπŸ˜†)

bhaiiiiπŸ€—πŸ€— my professional bhaiiiπŸ˜† awesome update yaar!! do I even need to say anything?? I dont think that I can ever express my love for ur siggies in wordsπŸ˜† I m the one who has seen ur very first siggy and now these!! u dont  know how much proud I feel looking at them! more than anything, this is made from ur heart and thats why u have improved so much in a short period of time!! I m seeing its becoming ur passion!! first toh u were so lazy to make them na🀣 now I dont even have to tell u to make this or that!! inspite of being so much busy, u always keep making stuff when u get some free time!! u have learnt a whole lost of things man when it comes to siggy making!! u r a self learner!! u keep experimenting on ur own work which I love the most! 

ok now coming to ur update..till now toh I was just bah blahing🀣 Love each and every!! thank u so much for dedicating the SG update, it feels so good!! love all of them I already told u!  so I will talk about them which I haven't seen, unfortunately! hate TPπŸ₯ΊπŸ€¬

siggies on ur fav are just mindblowing! ofcourse they would turn out best!! my most fav coloring is the one for Mona's gallery!! OMFG love it so much!! love it the most!! visu siggies and amrita one are really gorgeous!!love them!!

thats it for nowπŸ˜† u cant expect me to write more than this now😊

OMGGG 😲 what am i seeing, the longest comment so far in this update πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— i love reading essays but hate writing them myself 🀣

Aww bhai, u dont know how much that means to me man seriously, i mean i was the first one to see your work and u were the first one to see mine, that is so special in itself, i love you πŸ€—

I know man, hate TP so much, first toh we used to see each others work and we knew whats going to be each others's reactions but now toh , its all over :(

Thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— that means the world to me yaar, u dont know how much i wait for you to comment in my updates everytime, the most awaited 😳

Originally posted by: kasuartifan

Monaya ones are pretty. Love the ViSu ones!

Requests were stunning! & the icons were amazing esp the Suku-Priya one :D

Thanks so much hon πŸ€— 😳

Originally posted by: cutelove1111

awesome update.
loved all siggy and ur style.

Thanks so much Damini 😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Lovely update Ragz πŸ€— Your blending is awesome, love how you fit in so many pics πŸ‘ My fav was this... very pretty style 😍

thanks so much Lola πŸ€— πŸ€—  it was one difficult sig to make, but i love how it turned out 😳

Originally posted by: karishma23

awesome creations ragz
loved  all of them
and thanks a lot for making creations on my request
i really appreciate it
thanks a bunch

Thanks soo much karu πŸ€— aww the pleasure is all mine, you can really ask me for requests anytime , would be more than glad to do it for you 😳

Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

OMFG! I think I just died! Damn Ragz like I said in the MJHT CG you have improved tremendously. You and Yamz both. I can't take my eyes off the creations. It is simply gorgeous! Everything from the SG/MS stuff to the Suku/Amrita, and the requests! Everything looks AMAZING! <33 Keep it up Apps! <3 Love them all!

Love ya!<3

OMGG BJJ πŸ€— u have no idea how much that means to me πŸ€— i love you too πŸ€— and miss you hon..cant thank you enough 😳

Originally posted by: lovedkruti

edited my post on page 24 😎

oh i forgot to mention abt the siggies where all the lovely ladies and Hot guys feature in one ☺️

that toh came out amazingly perfect gal...Embarrassed

Thanks kru πŸ€— once again..ya i know personally i liked those too 😳

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Yar..all were amazing..loved them. :) using suku siggie

Thanks hon 😳 that means a lot 😳
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous UPDATE
love love the sanaya ones

ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Akriti-

Rags!!
Thats just an awesomest Superest Update!!
Loved all your siggies!!
You just do gr8 Blending man!!
Its the best!! πŸ₯³

Thanks so much Akku πŸ€— best in blending..? wowww! that makes me feel special hon ,love you for saying that 😳

Originally posted by: -Jessy-

Awesome update!!

Thanks so much Jessy πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Ragz di πŸ€—

OMGG loads of Sajan/Monaya siggies πŸ˜ I Love each and every siggy! β€οΈ The first one is just too good. It is gorgeous and I am lost in it! The coloring and blending is awesome! Khuda jaane siggies are drop dead gorgeous. Aww the text is really sweet Embarrassed ZDK siggy is damn awesome!I love it!❀️

Monaya siggies are really beautiful I love the text so much! They are just apt for Monaya! love it a lot! Your blending rocks and after every update your style just gets more unique!❀️ 

Monayajun siggy is really Fab! Love the coloring!Embarrassed Visu siggies are awesome! Simply Perfect and gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE it β€οΈ

Four elegant ladies in one siggy!😲 GOSHHHHHH I LOVE this! This siggy is my favourite! The pics you selected were too good. Love it so much. The text is so true Embarrassed And four dashing guys in one siggy! Awesome! Really beautiful and HOT β˜ΊοΈ 

Oh Sukriti, San and Amrita siggies are really gorgeous. I am in love with them!  The text is just perfect for each one of them πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

The suggestions and requests are really beautiful. Pari's bday siggies are damn gorgeous and lovely! πŸ˜

Keep rocking πŸ˜Ž

Awww Nish πŸ€— your comments are special to me , honestly 😳 thanks so much girl πŸ€— i love you