Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

banner credit -Aish129- thanks sweety for making it so gorgeous 🤗

I feel overwhelmed having reached the second shop, it truly feels great.
A big hello to each and everyone here 🤗 I am Ragini/Ragz , Im a pastry cook in one of the largest chain of hotels of Canada,The Delta group of hotels, apart from baking my second passion is siggy making, ive definitely come a long way in terms of siggy making and i really cant thank you all enough who always comment in my shop regularly. I started siggy making when i was a KaSu fan, but of course i did not know the ABC of siggy making at that time and i became more regular when i became an MJHT fan, of course my work was not even recognized then, and then I became better as i started making more sigs on SaJan and PraSha.

From TV and bollywood couples I love/admire/adore Mohit - Sanaya , Abhay - Piya , Shahid - Amrita , Ian - Nina

From actors i adore Sukirti kandpal, Ian Somerhalder, Amrita rao, Sanaya irani, Mohit Sehgal, Vivaan Bhatena. So you can expect updates on them all the time especially Mohit Sanaya and Abhay Piya.

A big thanks

My siggy making started off with my sister Yamini, when we first tried our hand at siggy making in Paint section, it looked like crap but both of us never stopped after that, that is the very first day our siggy making spree began 😆 So I would like to thank my real sister/ my twin/ my life - Yamini for being my biggest inspiration in siggy making, without her i am nothing, i love you sis.

Pari ..i first met her in the MJHT forum and i was just floored by her work, her sigs were really simple but they were so beautiful, so that is how our friendship kickstarted and how till today we are each other's eyes 🤗 Had pari not taught me basics in siggy making , i wouldn't have been able to stand where i am today, shes my right hand, my best friend , my bhai and Pari u mean the world to me, i am nothing in this world without you.

Aish..i met her through Yamini's scrapbook,i PMd her coz she was sporting Sanaya's DP at that time and i was looking out for more MoNaya fans and thats how i found my sweetheart . Aish has taught me how to blend pics and colouring them, so all the credit for colouring and blending goes to her, of course her work is beautiful and shes one of the best siggy makers we have today. Love you Aish

These 3 are my biggest insiprations and my lives 🤗 I love you 3 so much

below are the names where I would like to thank all for ur heartwarming encouragement and support

Ishu
Shru
Sanii
Aisho
Kruti
Meensie
Sofi
BJ
aani
Rida
Nehu
Jagz
Daania
Ashu
Sid
Faraan
Sharmi
Neetz
Akku
Fatu
Zummi
Nishi
Gauri
Maru
Anku
Jyo
Nats
Sona
Drish
Affy
Meera
Aashi
Aaru
Ishi
Leena
Ash
Gayu
Aastha
Doll
Anu
Janu
Ravz
Avnii
Charmee
ZeeJay

My insiprations on IF

-Mohitzpari-
-Aish129-
Jenny1000
-monus-
amnamalik
*payal_15*
Payal25
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail

Some Major rules before requesting 😊 please read carefully

Please provide me with only HQ or EHQ pics, no low quality please.

Maximum only two line text, no poems 😆

Only 4 -5 pics for a siggy or minimum 2 EHQ

Feel free to use any of my creations , except the ones that say For.... etc.

-Do NOT cut/crop or MODIFY any of my creations and by that i mean, do not make my sigs smaller or bigger and please upload with your own server

Do NOT claim my creations as your own 😛

My copyright is RAGZ.DESIGNZ and the earlier one was (c) r a g i n i , some of my sigs still might have that (C)

Please don't PM me asking about requests , Hope you understand :)

Do use your requests for atleast 2 days

I'm open to suggestions

When you reserve a spot, please specify its for a request, plz and thank you

|C| is for closed and |O| is for open

NO PERSONAL requests plz

only 1 request person

Link to my 1st shop

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 13 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail

||Update||

Some of my latest stuff that i have made..Hope you all like it

So feel free to use whatever you guys like, its all yours, but please go through the rules once 😳

Icons

| SHOP CLOSED |

Edited by -Ragini- - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
ok i will edit in parts too😃

first toh CONGO SHONGOOOOOOOOO for our second gallery🥳 finally!!! AHHHH m so happy and super excited!!!! ☺️
As I told u, and will always tell u..........for me u r the bestest bhai🤗 u make siggies by ur heart which is the most important thing.....u even forget that u r talking with me on msn  while making a siggy😳🤣...which shows ur dedication!! 
I miss our TP so badly, but still,  even now, I love the fact that whatever we make something  we show it to eachother before posting it in CG!! hi5*
ur blending, color, everything rock!! My fav ones are all of urs MS and sukku siggies...no one can beat u when it comes to them lol
I will comment on today's update later on.......will keep editing this lol

Originally posted by: -Ragini-

Pari ..i first met her in the MJHT forum and i was just floored by her work, her sigs were really simple but they were so beautiful, so that is how our friendship kickstarted and how till today we are each other's eyes 🤗 Had pari not taught me basics in siggy making , i wouldn't have been able to stand where i am today, shes my right hand, my best friend , my bhai and Pari u mean the world to me, i am nothing in this world without you.

My insiprations on IF

-Mohitzpari-

UR size 1 fonts.......I m a chashmish😉...kuch toh daya karo bhai.......u r not gonna change it and I know our choice will never match when it comes to font and color and all those stuff...UFF

anyways, awiehhhhh☺️ for what you have wrote🤗   If I m ur right hand then u r my right eye😳.........awwwww now dont get so emotional bhai and dont make me emotional too🤗😆.........I love you for always supporting me and teaching me the rights and wrongs of this world!! I m a kid when I m with u!! you hold my hand and tell me what to do and what to not!! I feel so incomplete and  helpless without u!! love you for loving me so much!! I love you more than u do! mwahhhh

ohh btw..thanks for including my name .....USER name in your inspiration list...I FEEL GOOD😊☺️ for a diff reason🤔

ROFLLLL🤣 @ rules😆 u make me feel scared sometimes😳 🤣
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
You guys can start posting now =)
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Editing:

I'm so sorry it's kind of late everyone's unreserved and look at me ahem a little late 😳 Well I guess you don't mind right...I was kind of busy (; and this is the first thing I'm doing after logging on so yeah 🤣 I'm in to write to something big I think 😳 so bear with it pleasee <3

Okay the banner don't you dare thank me I hate that word you know it 😡 and anytimee for you!
Oh and btw I just quickly scrolled down the page and it looked inspired from my layout 😳 so I sort of thank you for that as well in a way if it was 😳😆 

Okay now ahead 😆 You tried in paint? see how smart you both were unlike me who tried in ---- hahaha that's for you only to fill in 🤣 I'm so glad you PMed me otherwise I wouldn't have known you.. in that sense I mean I would have known from Yams eventually anyway but 😆 
Seriously while reading all this I'm just awww-ing 😳😳😳 Really very sweet of you to credit me so much..but really to be honest all my work would have been nothing without your effort behind it! eeesshh I love youu too <3

Arre I'm so happy to see my name everywhere...it's like Aish and aish and aish everywhere I'm thinking is this your shop or mine 😳 I'm in your inspirations aww 🤗 I really don't know what to say but all I know is that that is way too sweet of you and I thank you for that...but I still hate that word you better remember that samjhi 😡😡 

Req rules I'm not getting into that 🤣 Arre when I myself wrote them for my shop I deleted about 3-4 lines each time I wrote 10 cause they sounded so mean and well ----- 😡😆 
Your rules scare me 😳 🤣

Okay to the update now...what do I even say don't you espect that I'm out of words already 😆 so I'll just point out my favs - LOVE LOVE LOVE the 3rd and 4th MS ones 😳 The second Sukirti sig is beautiful <3 LOVE the Delena and Arjun ones...

eeeeppp did you like make the anu-ranveer for me well who cares you should know HOW much I adore them together to bitss 😳😳😳 will definitely use soon😳 And all the icons are beautiful!
You know what...funniest thing ever 😳 I forgot to congratulate you on this shop! 🤣
How weird right :/ You must me thinking I'm world's number one buddhu ab jaake I'm telling you this :/ LOVE LOVE LOVE your work since the very beginning and uptil now 😳 

And I'm always there whenever you need it mwuahhh <3 🤗
love youuu..xx
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
Congratulations!

Hey Ragini Di! 🤗

A huge congrats for the new gallery.
The banner Aish has made for the shop is truly stunning!. .. Plus, it has most of my fav stars in it!. . Its gorgeous! @Aish- Splendid work Aishu!! 👏

A huge hug and lots of Kisses to Yamini Di, Pari and Aish. ..😳  Thanks a lot to this trio from my side as well, This I-F website got a gem, who makes such wonderful and adorable sigs and icons bcoz of you guys! 😆

I'm overwhelmed to see my name in the list below, it feels awesome to know that you acknowledge my presence and value my comments! Thank you! 😳

Now coming to the update : 

There is one thing I love about your shop, and that is it always starts with an overdose of the Jaanuable Monaya/SG! . ..  😆
The first sig is totally adorable.. I loved that scene! Sam is such a sweetheart! <3
The second sig is well, a dream come true... I'm super happy that they are together and the sig you made is simple yet special! ⭐️
The new MS pics are fantastic na?! . . Sanaya n Mohit look their usual best! 😊
The sig is fabulous!
The next sig is so beautiful... I love Sanaya in that dress.. she looks gorgeous! 
Whoa the line you used in the first Abhay-Pia sig is so apt.. its from KYPH title song na?!... Loved that sig.. saved it! <3
The next one is awesome too.. Yeah right, neither of them would've dreamt of something like this! 😆
The Sukriti/Pia sigs are wonderful... how beautiful can this girl get man.. I totally love her! 😳
Yeah, the PiaSha friendship is one of the best I've seen so far!. .. Superb sig!
Delena is complicated.. I'd love to see them together... the sig is fabulous!
The AB n AR sigs are amazing beyond words! 😛
The icons are all fantastic.. I'm using one of them 😊. . . saved the others!. ..

All in all a gorgeous update!. ..  
Kudos to ya Di!

Love ya! 🤗

Sharmi
Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RAGINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ragz di congo🤗

It's so happy to see your second shop...!congo again di...you one of the best siggy makers..😳

And coming to the update..all the siggies atre jus amazing..iam loving the new style of yours.sajan/monaya siggies r too good..Abhiya/tvd ones r wonderful..lovely BBB siggies..always keep rocking..!

Love u🤗
cutelove1111 thumbnail
congrats..
ur siggys are amazing.
keep rocking.