Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 2 Page 154

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

banner credit -Aish129- thanks sweety for making it so gorgeous Hug

I feel overwhelmed having reached the second shop, it truly feels great.
A big hello to each and everyone here Hug I am Ragini/Ragz , Im a pastry cook in one of the largest chain of hotels of Canada,The Delta group of hotels, apart from baking my second passion is siggy making, ive definitely come a long way in terms of siggy making and i really cant thank you all enough who always comment in my shop regularly. I started siggy making when i was a KaSu fan, but of course i did not know the ABC of siggy making at that time and i became more regular when i became an MJHT fan, of course my work was not even recognized then, and then I became better as i started making more sigs on SaJan and PraSha.

From TV and bollywood couples I love/admire/adore Mohit - Sanaya , Abhay - Piya , Shahid - Amrita , Ian - Nina

From actors i adore Sukirti kandpal, Ian Somerhalder, Amrita rao, Sanaya irani, Mohit Sehgal, Vivaan Bhatena. So you can expect updates on them all the time especially Mohit Sanaya and Abhay Piya.

A big thanks

My siggy making started off with my sister Yamini, when we first tried our hand at siggy making in Paint section, it looked like crap but both of us never stopped after that, that is the very first day our siggy making spree began LOL So I would like to thank my real sister/ my twin/ my life - Yamini for being my biggest inspiration in siggy making, without her i am nothing, i love you sis.

Pari ..i first met her in the MJHT forum and i was just floored by her work, her sigs were really simple but they were so beautiful, so that is how our friendship kickstarted and how till today we are each other's eyes Hug Had pari not taught me basics in siggy making , i wouldn't have been able to stand where i am today, shes my right hand, my best friend , my bhai and Pari u mean the world to me, i am nothing in this world without you.

Aish..i met her through Yamini's scrapbook,i PMd her coz she was sporting Sanaya's DP at that time and i was looking out for more MoNaya fans and thats how i found my sweetheart . Aish has taught me how to blend pics and colouring them, so all the credit for colouring and blending goes to her, of course her work is beautiful and shes one of the best siggy makers we have today. Love you Aish

These 3 are my biggest insiprations and my lives Hug I love you 3 so much

below are the names where I would like to thank all for ur heartwarming encouragement and support

Ishu
Shru
Sanii
Aisho
Kruti
Meensie
Sofi
BJ
aani
Rida
Nehu
Jagz
Daania
Ashu
Sid
Faraan
Sharmi
Neetz
Akku
Fatu
Zummi
Nishi
Gauri
Maru
Anku
Jyo
Nats
Sona
Drish
Affy
Meera
Aashi
Aaru
Ishi
Leena
Ash
Gayu
Aastha
Doll
Anu
Janu
Ravz
Avnii
Charmee
ZeeJay

My insiprations on IF

-Mohitzpari-
-Aish129-
Jenny1000
-monus-
amnamalik
*payal_15*
Payal25

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 20 May 2011 at 12:43am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-MohitsLeenasaranya-Gayathri-Richie-RichCess-halleysaniya.xPurpleRain-scarlett-Gunjan.monakhan.fairy_stardustXDevilsDesireXSanugr8fanayesha_80HealMeForever-Akriti-ffkhanBeet-Aastha_Mohit--Kruti.S-DulceAmorMysterygirl_melola610.moonstruck.-Ishita-x..Anki..xVedika126--Divzfan---SanzAngel-karishma23Meera1101chahaat..Comics_Music.Sano88itsAishSiddhi_--sanchita--RavishingSaRunSweetAddiction.dangerouzIshk.aa123.80.MohitzPari.iloveyouafridijesss.-Natasha-fendCandYlicious_Sbeintehaa.-Jyotika-bairiyaa.isskqaishhh.XSilentWishesX.ayesha.charmee_sammyaashizin.DarkParadise..relentless...RamKiJanaki..music_l0ver036AS...Angel-Fatima-serendipity.nikita_88HeavenlyBliss.JennyPennySaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragz.Designz#2|C|upd140-monaya.pkyek.ipkknd.Reqs#2" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Some Major rules before requesting Smile please read carefully

Please provide me with only HQ or EHQ pics, no low quality please.

Maximum only two line text, no poems LOL

Only 4 -5 pics for a siggy or minimum 2 EHQ

Feel free to use any of my creations , except the ones that say For.... etc.

-Do NOT cut/crop or MODIFY any of my creations and by that i mean, do not make my sigs smaller or bigger and please upload with your own server

Do NOT claim my creations as your own Tongue

My copyright is RAGZ.DESIGNZ and the earlier one was (c) r a g i n i , some of my sigs still might have that (C)

Please don't PM me asking about requests , Hope you understand :)

Do use your requests for atleast 2 days

I'm open to suggestions

When you reserve a spot, please specify its for a request, plz and thank you

|C| is for closed and |O| is for open

NO PERSONAL requests plz

only 1 request person

Link to my 1st shop

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 10 April 2011 at 3:07am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-saniya.xPurpleRainffkhanBeetBeautifulDream.XDevilsDesireXMysterygirl_meDulceAmor-Kruti.S--Aastha_Mohit-Vedika126--Divzfan--karishma23Meera1101-Ishita-Sano88RavishingSaRunSweetAddiction.Siddhi_jesss.itsAish-Natasha-dangerouzIshk..MohitzPari.iloveyouafridiXSilentWishesXbeintehaa.aishhh.bairiyaa.isskq-Jyotika-aashizincharmee_sammy.DarkParadise...ayesha...RamKiJanaki..music_l0ver036AS...Angel-Fatima-relentless.HeavenlyBliss.nikita_88JennyPennySaRuv.sweetMonayaSanu

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

||Update||

Some of my latest stuff that i have made..Hope you all like it

So feel free to use whatever you guys like, its all yours, but please go through the rules once Embarrassed

Icons

| SHOP CLOSED |

Edited by -Ragini- - 21 February 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.MohitsLeena-Gayathri-Gunjan.saniya.xPurpleRain-scarlett-monakhan.Vedika126--Divzfan---SanzAngel-karishma23Meera1101.moonstruck.Madhura..-Ishita-ffkhanHealMeForeverBeetXDevilsDesireXBeautifulDream.-Kruti.S--Aastha_Mohit-.Comics_Music.DulceAmorMysterygirl_meSano88itsAishSiddhi_-Natasha-.MohitzPari.iloveyouafrididangerouzIshk.RavishingSaRunSweetAddiction.CandYlicious_Saishhh.XSilentWishesXjesss.-Jyotika-bairiyaa.isskqbeintehaa.loveaboveall.music_l0ver036charmee_sammyaashizinrelentless..DarkParadise...ayesha.AS...Angel-Moni-ZumSrK.nikita_88HeavenlyBliss.JennyPennynotfadedawaySaRuv.nadaanmasakalli

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
ok i will edit in parts tooBig smile

first toh CONGO SHONGOOOOOOOOO for our second galleryDancingParty finally!!! AHHHH m so happy and super excited!!!! Blushing
As I told u, and will always tell u..........for me u r the bestest bhaiHug u make siggies by ur heart which is the most important thing.....u even forget that u r talking with me on msn  while making a siggyStern SmileROFL...which shows ur dedication!! 
I miss our TP so badly, but still,  even now, I love the fact that whatever we make something  we show it to eachother before posting it in CG!! hi5*
ur blending, color, everything rock!! My fav ones are all of urs MS and sukku siggies...no one can beat u when it comes to them lol
I will comment on today's update later on.......will keep editing this lol

Originally posted by -Ragini-

Pari ..i first met her in the MJHT forum and i was just floored by her work, her sigs were really simple but they were so beautiful, so that is how our friendship kickstarted and how till today we are each other's eyes Hug Had pari not taught me basics in siggy making , i wouldn't have been able to stand where i am today, shes my right hand, my best friend , my bhai and Pari u mean the world to me, i am nothing in this world without you.

My insiprations on IF

-Mohitzpari-

UR size 1 fontsOuch.......I m a chashmishOuchWink...kuch toh daya karo bhai.......u r not gonna change it and I know our choice will never match when it comes to font and color and all those stuff...UFF

anyways, awiehhhhhBlushing for what you have wroteHug   If I m ur right hand then u r my right eyeEmbarrassed.........awwwww now dont get so emotional bhai and dont make me emotional tooHugLOL.........I love you for always supporting me and teaching me the rights and wrongs of this world!! I m a kid when I m with u!! you hold my hand and tell me what to do and what to not!! I feel so incomplete and  helpless without u!! love you for loving me so much!! I love you more than u do! mwahhhh

ohh btw..thanks for including my name .....USER name in your inspiration list...I FEEL GOODSmileBlushing for a diff reasonErmm

ROFLLLLROFL @ rulesLOL u make me feel scared sometimesStern Smile ROFL

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 20 February 2011 at 8:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me--Divzfan--XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S--sanchita--ZumSrK...RamKiJanaki..music_l0ver036SanzPaRudholicrelentless.

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
You guys can start posting now =)

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Editing:

I'm so sorry it's kind of late everyone's unreserved and look at me ahem a little late Stern Smile Well I guess you don't mind right...I was kind of busy (; and this is the first thing I'm doing after logging on so yeah ROFL I'm in to write to something big I think Embarrassed so bear with it pleasee <3

Okay the banner don't you dare thank me I hate that word you know it Angry and anytimee for you!
Oh and btw I just quickly scrolled down the page and it looked inspired from my layout Embarrassed so I sort of thank you for that as well in a way if it was EmbarrassedLOL 

Okay now ahead LOL You tried in paint? see how smart you both were unlike me who tried in ---- hahaha that's for you only to fill in ROFL I'm so glad you PMed me otherwise I wouldn't have known you.. in that sense I mean I would have known from Yams eventually anyway but LOL 
Seriously while reading all this I'm just awww-ing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Really very sweet of you to credit me so much..but really to be honest all my work would have been nothing without your effort behind it! eeesshh I love youu too <3

Arre I'm so happy to see my name everywhere...it's like Aish and aish and aish everywhere I'm thinking is this your shop or mine Stern Smile I'm in your inspirations aww Hug I really don't know what to say but all I know is that that is way too sweet of you and I thank you for that...but I still hate that word you better remember that samjhi AngryAngry 

Req rules I'm not getting into that ROFL Arre when I myself wrote them for my shop I deleted about 3-4 lines each time I wrote 10 cause they sounded so mean and well ----- AngryLOL 
Your rules scare me Stern Smile ROFL

Okay to the update now...what do I even say don't you espect that I'm out of words already LOL so I'll just point out my favs - LOVE LOVE LOVE the 3rd and 4th MS ones Embarrassed The second Sukirti sig is beautiful <3 LOVE the Delena and Arjun ones...

eeeeppp did you like make the anu-ranveer for me well who cares you should know HOW much I adore them together to bitss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed will definitely use soonEmbarrassed And all the icons are beautiful!
You know what...funniest thing ever Stern Smile I forgot to congratulate you on this shop! ROFL
How weird right :/ You must me thinking I'm world's number one buddhu ab jaake I'm telling you this :/ LOVE LOVE LOVE your work since the very beginning and uptil now Embarrassed 

And I'm always there whenever you need it mwuahhh <3 Hug
love youuu..xx

Edited by -Aish129- - 21 February 2011 at 1:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainBeautifulDream.-Kruti.S-Mysterygirl_meCandYlicious_Srelentless.ZumSrK.SanzPaRudholic

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzPaRudholicrelentless.

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
RAGINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meSanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top