Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid Panchi VM |Hot N Cold| (Zshare&UtubeLinkAdded) (Page 2)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Excellent and fantastic VM dearClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Loved the VM Akanksha....Really awesome Hug The song suits them perfect......Embarrassed

Thank you Kriti. Hug

Originally posted by havokhotline

Akanksha.

<3
I love you, girl :D that was just so cute ! Sid and Panchi are like officially my favorite couple <3 I'm going to be putting up another OS very soon! :)
I am loving Sid day by day. I don't actually care if he becomes negative. That'll just make his character all the more sexy :)
Panchi-Sid <3

Thank you, babe. Hug Same here! Sid-Panchi are my favourite jodi, now that MiYa ka taaye taaye phish kar diya EK ne. Ouch

Yay!! Another OS. Party 

Me too, me too. Infact, I've always seen Sid as a Damon, and I don't think he would be completely evil, since we've seen doses of humanity he has with Panchi here and there. So, yeah, I'm quite looking forward to him. Embarrassed I just hope he doesn't fall for Pia. Ain't Kabir and Abhay enough? Dead
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Akku! Reeeeaaalllly Liked the VM. The song suits Sid-Paancihi so much and went well with the scenes. Great work hon. Keep making more. =)

Originally posted by .Angel

Excellent and fantastic VM dearClapClapClapClap

Thank you Anu and Angel. Hug Hug Your comments are really appreciated! Smile
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Thank you, Poco and Pratibha. Hug Expected more replies, tbh. But I guess this is because the VM is on Sid-Panch and not Abhay-Pia. Ermm

awww... its not tht ashu, am sure its coz every1s sleeping like me!!
u make me fall for sid panch more and more, its so much fun to se them!!!
and todays scene was all the more cute.. trust me, more thn fun, it was cute..
i dnt see any future for this couple, but u make me fall for them through ur vms.
the song choice was good too.. guess it goes with ur username :p
songlove!
Embarrassed but y r they always so small, seems like ur too lazy to put in more scenes
:P

Lmao .. Sleep? You? Miss Zombie Fernandes .. itne bade shock bhi na do mujhe! LOL

You don't see a future for them? And I thought I'm the only one. Ouch After what EK did to MiYa, I don't see a future for any of the couples. I don't even think AP would end up together. *Avoids a chappal coming her way*

LOL .. I know, right? Love songs.. Love music. And what does Music remind you of? The instant name that pops in your head the moment I say 'music' ... I love him, too! Embarrassed

Lmao, that's because .. because .. I don't know. I like making VMs on fast songs, so yeah, can't put up much of lengthy scenes. :P

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 21 February 2011 at 10:23am
she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Akanksha! <33

Awesome song choice babe! Man I love Katy. And this VM is probably my favvv!! 4Muahz <33 love it! Keep the VMs goin lol

Shilpa

Akankshaa.

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Love it. Good choice of song. Sid-Panchi have grown on me. They share good chemistry. Nice VM dear.Smile!

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Akanksha! <33

Awesome song choice babe! Man I love Katy. And this VM is probably my favvv!! 4Muahz <33 love it! Keep the VMs goin lol

Shilpa

Thank you, Shilpa! Hug I'm not a Katy fan, tbh, but I lurve this song. Big smile

Originally posted by madmaxine

Love it. Good choice of song. Sid-Panchi have grown on me. They share good chemistry. Nice VM dear.Smile!

Thank you! Hug Ikr? Sid-Panchi look adorable together. Embarrassed

she_ratchet

fijeh Groupbie
fijeh
fijeh

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Good going loved the song. It was perfect.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index