Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@shobrakapoor: I know I have actually forwarded that to Ankita and waiting for her response
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

SHOW GOSSIP
(reminder: Just quote this post and share😳)

Discussion about BHPH

1. According to you, what makes it different? I guess BHPH makes it different from the other shows because it's very family oriented, it gives viewers a fresh & different perspective of life - especially marriage. 
  2. What do you feel for the show as a whole? I can relate a lot to this show, especially with Saachi & Shravan's situations..
  3. Is this show, the concept, or any circumstances related to you in personal life? Yes !! The circumstances have definitely related to me in my personal life. 

Favorites:

1. Scenes & why? The drunken scene was pretty funny ! I really enjoyed that ! Especially when SaaVan were singing to each other 😆 Another scene which I loved was the office scene when SaaVan were under the table trying to eat 😆 Just made some really cozy moments..
  2. Dialogues & why? Ok what I'm about to say is something serious because this particular dialogue I personally can relate to. (Before Sachi's accident) When Saachi is fighting with Shravan & telling him that his dad was so right about him being irresponsible etc..I felt that at that moment Shravan had to hear it because he was being very irresponsible & not willing to listen to anything Sachi was saying. 
  3. Savan moments & why? The confession track- where Shravan & Saachi confess their love to each other. It was full of passion, full of emotions, full of joy !! 
  4. Side cast- shreya, bunty, viren, saurabh, rajat etc. Shreya ! Like I said before, I feel Shreya was very helpful to SaaVan whenever they needed help. 
  5. ONE member of Jaiswal family? Dadi, she was always very supportive, full of good ideas- very helpful to both SaaVan !
  6. ONE member of Sharma family? Shreya, because she was sensible & she always was willing to help Sachi & Shravan
  7. ONE episode you can watch over and over again & why? The gazebo scene- OMG !! That was THE BEST episode ever !! Soooo romantic, full of passion, full of love...no words to describe !! 
  8. ONE song sequence & why? I liked the song sequence of 'aakhon mein teri ajab si ajab si aadayen hai' when shravan's kurta sleeve was stuck to saachi's dupatta & he kept following her everywhere 😆 too funny ! I really liked it..

Tracks:
  1. Favorite & why? My fav track is def the confession one..I feel that the whole point of the show is about SaaVan & their love. SO tht's why I feel tht the confession track was the best. 2nd fav track is the honeymoon track - we got to see some funny moments & some saaVan moments too.
  2. Not-so-favorite & why? The bacha track was totally pointless - it could've been avoided. 
  3. Unfinished track you would've liked to see continued- more of the confession track should've been extended a little more- maybe a Suhaag Raat ! 😳
  4. New addition? track that wasn't shown but you'd liked to have shown.- currently I would've liked to see Sachi gaining her memory back & everything go back to normal.😭

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

GOSSIP CONTD.
(reminder: Just quote this post and share)

Cameos:
(Kashmera, Gaurav, Karan, Priyal, Shaleen, Madhura etc.)

One favorite & why? I liked Kash's role the best out of all the cameos. I felt she was helpful in getting SaaVan together..She wasn't harmful whatsoever.  One disliked & why? I didn't like KW's role - it was negative & pointless. Which ones we didn't need? Shaleen Who was most helpful in every way? Priyal's & Madhura's roles weren't needed - total waste of time.
  1. Who should've had a longer duration role?  Kashmeera maybe.

Bonds:
Share your thoughts on each bond listed below. You can talk about that how the bond began and how it has become stronger over the course of this show. I guess the bonds between Nidhi & Sachi, Nidhi & Shravan were quite strong - Nidhi had a good relationship with both SaaVan. Also Dadi's bond with both SaaVan was really good as well - She gave a lot of good tips & ideas..
    \

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

BHPH DT Team
(members:
Prateeksh , xtaurus429x , akhl , -Nadii- , -Nipun97-)

I want to take a moment to thank everyone in the BHPH DT Team for being with us all along and helping us out all throughout👏👏😳
Peeps, it is time for you thank the DT Team also. Here, write down what the team has done best and what they could have improved on.

Jot down your wishes for everyone related to this show. All the cast and crew. Also, I am sure lots of us have a lot to say to each other. This is the time to freely express your thoughts on all members.
    Then surely write about the friends you made here, your rapport with them, who will you miss the most, and anything you want to say them individually.
  1. And, please share your future plans here with us:
    Career?  now i am a student studyin in 10th. really confused abt my future plan. Personal? nothin personal Other shows you'll be watching? imagine's new show dulhann Where can you be found? Any other forums? if anyone creates a new forum on imagine tv for dulhann. i'll shift dere. but i'll deffo miss bhph forum.
  • Accomplishments/regrets? no regrets

Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
FORUM BUZZ

Discuss your association with BHPH.......TIS IS THE only tv show tht i watch regularly......i just luved it n luv it 4ever....its just so close to my heart......bcoz of bhph i came to IF n made such gud frns here.......
 What made you all start watching the show?........actualy tht promos strucked me in......but i completely became a fan wid tht first n sec mandir scene......
 What made you all join BHPH forum?......while searching abt tht show most of the search results wer frm IF......so when i came here i found many fans like me......
 What was your first post in this forum? What was it about?.....
 What did you like the most in this forum?......unity when it all cmes abt saavan n their eternal luv.....
 Who was your immediate first friend? Who encourage you the most?.....hmm i think its niru......actualy every1 in tis forum is always encouraging.......
 What is one thing you LOVE about this forum?........unity when it all cmes abt saavan n their eternal luv.....
 What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?.......i dont hav any dislikes at all....
 Your thoughts on BHPH Development Team?.....BHPH DT is very cool......they handle every situations well...n also support us.....
If u have any complain or something u want to share for long time, this is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we(DT) were fair and where we weren't, Just say it all no offense will be taken,. ....actualy i wanna say 1 thing.....i'm waiting 4 the answers of ankita........rembr those ques we all typed 4 her......hoping tht soon.......actualy BHPH DT roxxx....
Aishu. thumbnail
SHOW GOSSIP

Discussion about BHPH

1. According to you, what makes it different?......its undoubtely saavan......they r just awesme......then its zara hatke story......n zara hatke family.......i just luv all the family members.....both saachi's n shravan's....they jjust rocked the show......
  2. What do you feel for the show as a whole?.....i dunno wat happens to me while cing them .......i'm actualy addicted to them.......the whole bhph families....n saavan.......n i just luv my cutie pie shravan.......will miss him as shravan......
  3. Is this show, the concept, or any circumstances related to you in personal life?........nope.......but i would just luv to get jaiswal family as my sasuraal.......they r cho chweet.....

Favorites:

1. Scenes & why?.......mandir scene....then confession scene...honeymoon track...n a lotzz more....all cozz of saavan..
  2. Dialogues & why?....."ohh teri ki..."....its a typical shravanish dialouge.......n all shravan's oneliners....
  3. Savan moments & why?...each n every saavan moments......specially the confession one.....
  4. Side cast- shreya, bunty, viren, saurabh, rajat etc.........shreya n then bunty
  5. ONE member of Jaiswal family?.....dadiji
  6. ONE member of Sharma family?.....mamaji....smetimes...
  7. ONE episode you can watch over and over again & why?......confession track.....
  8. ONE song sequence & why?......tum jo aaye.....actualy i cant say any one...ther r a lotzz.......all coz of saavan

Tracks:
  1. Favorite & why?......honeymoon track....n confession track...i perfectly shows the nok-jhok n pyar-vyar of saavan in an unmatchable way....
  2. Not-so-favorite & why?....neelam track n those bhagam bhag........it was not so necessary.....
  3. Unfinished track you would've liked to see continued......the gr8 c-nite......
  4. New addition? track that wasn't shown but you'd liked to have shown.........hmm....nidhi's baccha track.....
Aishu. thumbnail
GOSSIP CONTD.

Cameos:

1. One favorite & why?......gaurav.....he was too gud ....
  2. One disliked & why?.....hmm ....karan.....
  3. Which ones we didn't need?...madhura ,shaleen n priyal.....
  4. Who was most helpful in every way?.....karishma n gaurav......
  5. Who should've had a longer duration role?.....karishma....

Bonds:
Share your thoughts on each bond listed below. You can talk about that how the bond began and how it has become stronger over the course of this show.
  1. Dadi-Shravan.....i luv their cute relationship......dadi was always ther 4 her bittu......
  2. Mama-Sanchi.....they r so loyal 2wards each other.....
  3. Mami-Nani......hmm.....smetimes nok-jhok....
  4. Nidhi-Sanchi.....sis-sis relation....nidhi was so helpful 4 saachi when shravan disliked her.....
  5. Nidhi-Shravan....they'r like bro-sis.....i like the way shravan call her "nidhi dear"
  6. Dadi-Pratap.....hmm....a gr8 maa-beta combo
  7. Shreya-Shravan.....shreya was always so helpful 4 shravan......i likke her presence...

madiha_misbah thumbnail
 😭 YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT I WILL TRY NOT TO CRY BUT STILL I WILL BE SAD!! 😒 I WILL MISS YOU SAVAN AND BHPH!! ❤️
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SHOW GOSSIP

Discussion about BHPH

According to you, what makes it different?   The unique concept of contract marriage was what I thought was different
      What do you feel for the show as a whole?  IT sustained me by keeping me going during  a particularly difficult phase in my life at Japan...kept my sanity intact by watchig it ...
    1. Is this show, the concept, or any circumstances related to you in personal life?  Some  circumstances I cld relate myself to...

Favorites:

Scenes & why?  Its like my baby; all scenes I loved very much; if need be I loved the Mandhir scene just before separation; It was so touching😭
      Dialogues & why?  Naanu's Gyan; "Har aadhmi ke liye koi na koi hoga.. Ram Ji ne use milvayenge aur jod denge, Bus hume sirf isharon keliye intezar karna hai"😃😊😉
       Savan moments & why?  Many,If I start to write there will be no place hereEmbarrassed
      Side cast- shreya, bunty, viren, saurabh, rajat etc.  Loved them all; but feel sad and angry they have all been grossly underutilised and  let waste...Atleast shreya and Bunty had liitle more to say about in the final 3 months
      ONE member of Jaiswal family?  Dhadhi⭐️👏
      ONE member of Sharma family? InderEmbarrassed😉
       ONE episode you can watch over and over again & why?  Want to watch the whole show again and again not just one  episode😭😃
    1. ONE song sequence & why?  All songs, like Naina jo bhigane,Thum jo aaye, jiya dadak,aakon se teri, the list is endless

Tracks:
      Favorite & why? The honeymoon and confession tracks; that was the turning point of this show; the realisation of love for each other, from contract marriage to a real one 😍⭐️👏
      Not-so-favorite & why? Undoubtedly the cameo tracks starting from Ranbeer😡
      Unfinished track you would've liked to see continued   so many loose ends not tied up; Proper c nite for Saavan,Bunty shreya love angle; nidhis delivery etc etc
    1. New addition? track that wasn't shown but you'd liked to have shown. Viren rajshri married life; evil jiju and sharmila's life

Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
    maris08 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

GOSSIP CONTD.

Cameos:

1. One favorite & why? Kashmera obviously; she helped a lot in bringing Saavan closer and  laid the foundation to realise their true feelings😳👏⭐️

1. One disliked & why? Karan was totally unnecessary as it not only created rift in the show but also in this forum😡

1. Which ones we didn't need? Sahleen, Priyal were all total waste

1. Who was most helpful in every way?  Pappu a.k.a gavrav gera

1. Who should've had a longer duration role? none they were all passing clouds ; no need for further duration; already it seemed like cameo hamari pakki hai

Bonds:
    Share your thoughts on each bond listed below. You can talk about that how the bond began and how it has become stronger over the course of this show.
    1. Dadi-Shravan  A very unique bond bringing so many myriads of emotions; infact it was stronger than a mom- son bond; it was the very basis for this show and its USP👏⭐️👍🏼

1. Mama-Sanchi  more like a father daughter bond; but enjoyable in parts only ; not very convincing👎🏼

1. Mami-Nani  a mother daughter bond; nice could have given more opportunities to expand😕

1. Nidhi-Sanchi   very realistic and enjoyable; ideal and charming😃👏

1. Nidhi-Shravan     2nd best to dadhi-potha;; very lovable and admirable to see such a bond; sometimes the bond blurred to a mom-son type also👏⭐️

1. Dadi-Pratap  I thought both didnt understand each other well; always misunderstood and then sorted out 😕

1. Shreya-Shravan  cute; but not given more time to see much about it; whatever little there was was good and enjoyable😳😃

1. Madhura-Nidhi-Dadi Best combo; only diff Madhura was overshadowed by the other two too much; but all three generations simply rocked⭐️👏👍🏼😍

Nita-Nidhi-Sanchi  good actually ; wish it was like this in many households;supporting and caring and helping each other very much👏⭐️
    1. Shravan-Saurabh-Rajat  Again not much to comment; whatever shown cld have  projected more closer ties; but somehow felt unsatisfied and wishing for more 😕😭😍

1. Pratap-Shravan   A common, convincing father son bond, sometimes going overboard with strictness from Pratap; but the character redeemed himself at end was the main pillar of support for the son; wish it was like this in real life😍👏⭐️👍🏼

Shravan-Inder blow hot blow cold kind; but at end more supportive😊
      1. Tara-Sanchi  ughhh; cldnt understand why saachi had to support her; shld have fought for her right from start😕

Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago