KAJEN ~Destined2Love471~Don'tAct2Smart-JJ2Baby <3 - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by sana.malik

KSG tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam, besharmi hoti hai deewana, ab yahan se kahan jayen hum... ☺️ 🤣

So trueeee🤪

Naaz- no coz ☺️ im scared of sleeping alone.. and then ended up watching DMG on Youtube, simultaneously feeding Samad every 3 hours 🤓 and then had get my hubby from the hospital and now that its 7:30am.. ive lost my sleep completely 🤔

zara sajhoom lu mein

aree na re baba na

aa tujhe chum loomee

arre na re baba na

mainnn challiiii bankeee hawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baby, zara zara touch me touch me,

zara zara kiss me kiss me kiss me 🤪

Naaz- no coz ☺️ im scared of sleeping alone.. and then ended up watching DMG on Youtube, simultaneously feeding Samad every 3 hours 🤓 and then had get my hubby from the hospital and now that its 7:30am.. ive lost my sleep completely 🤔

U are sacred of sleeping alonee😆😆😆 wat ahppeend 2 jiju😕

Sanjaa abhiii jaa

sajnaaa abhii jaaaa🤪

Nai lagta tere binaa dil meraa

nai lagtaa tere binnaa dil mera KSG😒

naaz- its not funny, ive always been scared of sleeping alone ive had all the lights on in the house, with the televisions and CD player and yet i was scared 😳 his best friend was speeding, and he broke his arm in the process.. so the car is now a write off 🤬 Edited by sana.malik - 13 years ago
KSG aankh hai bharri bharri, aur tum..
muskurane ki baat karte ho... 😒

naaz- its not funny, ive always been scared of sleeping alone ive had all the lights on in the house, with the televisions and CD player and yet i was scared 😳 his best friend was speeding, and he broke his arm in the process.. so the car is now a write off 🤬

i loveee sleeping aloneee😳 i'm not scaredd

I hopee Jiju is fineee nowwww