Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Wasn't Pihu Leaving?? Also, Consummation not good?

ReemaRani Senior Member
ReemaRani
ReemaRani

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Wasn't Pihu supposed to leave? You know...like leave the show?? Why is she still here?

ALSO - I HATE THIS CHACHI TRACK!! Who agrees with me?? I hate Ratnesh so much. I mean, they JUST consummated their marriage.
 Speaking of that...
  Is it just me or did you guys think that the scene that EVERYONE was waiting for was kind of rushed? I just wished that things would settle down and they would have a home again or something. But I feel like because it was Valentine's Day they were in a hurry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masakaliplusOrientalDancerDarine1980wadi..doll-InnocentSoul-

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
About AG leaving the show, this information had'nt confirmed by AG herself, so for the moment I beleive she's always be part of the show !

As for the Chachi track, I am waiting for what CVs have to offer us...hope they won't spoil this one and Ram's track !

For the consummation, I agree with you and I must say that I was a bit disappointed, indeed things had gone too fast for me! The confession and the consummation in th same epi that was too much ! It's something that we're waiting for for ages, so to watch so faslty executed and didn't meet my expectations!
The CVs should have, at least, let R confessing his love for G on V's day, and think about the consummation later on in the show ! Or they should give more epi to R to realize his love and then he could have confessed it , and why not a consummation !!!

CVs have dragged RG's love story for too long, then they've offered us a romantic scene, a confession and a consummation in 48h Confused !
No offence guys ! Still love RG and Sangini but I expected more from the show !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopstick_Sahra_Siddu246OrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I agree.

I felt it was a bit rushed.......I did think that it would take some time before Rudra completely fell for gauri but guess not...also the scene itself...it could have been more romantic.

and with the chachi track....lets hope they dont spoil it or wrap it up very quickly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246Darine1980

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReemaRani

Hey guys! Wasn't Pihu supposed to leave? You know...like leave the show?? Why is she still here?

ALSO - I HATE THIS CHACHI TRACK!! Who agrees with me?? I hate Ratnesh so much. I mean, they JUST consummated their marriage.
 Speaking of that...
  Is it just me or did you guys think that the scene that EVERYONE was waiting for was kind of rushed? I just wished that things would settle down and they would have a home again or something. But I feel like because it was Valentine's Day they were in a hurry.

The Pihu thing was never confirmed so who knows about that...??? But I think the consummation scene seemed a little rushed becasue I think Iqbal fell ill and due to that they had to change the script around for the next episode. I think that's why it looked a bit odd in the next episode...Well at least for me!!! And I agree..I think the Love confession was way to fast. I mean we really didn't see Rudra falling in love with Gauri...I mean we all knew he had but we didn't SEE it...Like I wanted to see some scenes showing how he was falling for her. I was waiting for those scenes the most. I just found a bit odd that he all of sudden proclaimed his love for her..even though it was beautiful how he did but tooooo fast....The theme of this show was about falling in love again so it would have been nice to see him go through that process....!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

morisimmonaghoshDarine1980

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
^^Oh my Goshhh...that Picture of Iqbal Is totally HOTT!!

and going back to the topic.....i also think its too soon to be adding in the love triangle...especially considering that they just got together.....give them some time together first, at least....dont you guys think so?

Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 20 February 2011 at 6:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246monaghosh

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

^^Oh my Goshhh...that Picture of Iqbal Is totally HOTT!!

and going back to the topic.....i also think its too soon to be adding in the love triangle...especially considering that they just got together.....give them some time together first, at least....dont you guys think so?

LOLLOLLOL...Are you talking about my Pic of Iqbal....Yea I fell on the floor when I saw this one..!!! I didn't know he could go beyond any more Hotness....I guess I was wrong...Day DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeart

and Yea I think it all looks a bit odd becasue Rudra was missing fro the past 2 episodes....Hopefully they show some scenes of them romancing before starting the whole Ram and Chachi track....Otherwise it will be all too weird..!!!Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

betsyb Groupbie
betsyb
betsyb

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Additi though she is more talented and better than this shows leads is doing this side role of pihu only because of her passion & dream that she always wanted to do a psycho role. Otherwise Additi Gupta & her calibre and market doesnt fit in such short roles with negative screen space. But now on top of that its shocking that sangini creatives are ignoring her totally and is not giving her importance at all as was promised in the beginning quoting devdas and all the big lies to fool audience and actors just evapourated. Pihus scenes are decreasing day by day so its a shame that this Production house is still keeping her and have the guts of not using her. Sangini was supposed to be the next big thing on tv but with such rubbish decisions and storylines & with such huge unused talents sitting at bay and once in a while saying dialogues and acting scenes which doesnt make sense has turned sangini into a way below average show. Not to mention the bad trps as its fruit, to gain which creatives havent even spared or rather used rudra and gauri properly to create something worth wathcing and new. A super duper flop show.
adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=betsyb]Additi though she is more talented and better than this shows leads is doing this side role of pihu only because of her passion & dream that she always wanted to do a psycho role. Otherwise Additi Gupta & her calibre and market doesnt fit in such short roles with negative screen space. But now on top of that its shocking that sangini creatives are ignoring her totally and is not giving her importance at all as was promised in the beginning quoting devdas and all the big lies to fool audience and actors just evapourated. Pihus scenes are decreasing day by day so its a shame that this Production house is still keeping her and have the guts of not using her. Sangini was supposed to be the next big thing on tv but with such rubbish decisions and storylines & with such huge unused talents sitting at bay and once in a while saying dialogues and acting scenes which doesnt make sense has turned sangini into a way below average show. Not to mention the bad trps as its fruit, to gain which creatives havent even spared or rather used rudra and gauri properly to create something worth wathcing and new. A super duper flop show.[/QUOTEClap]absolutely correct. they dont know how to use additi. bcz she is very very talented.may be cvs  think additi is highly talented to compare with gowri. so they are not showing  additi. even still now binny is not improving her acting. only running and rudru kya kar rahay ho. only thin much. or glyzarine cry. and iqbal totally waste. i dont why he accepted this role. he dont have acting. he is a  very good actor. so sangini is BIG FLOP SERIALAngry.. what we expected it is not there. oh additi pl leave that is good and no negative role . pl come as a lead role.even sangini is moving only additi and iqbal fans only. a small bit of  additi acting only they are watching.

Go to top