India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

TV serials or cricket time?*AB/pmmka article*

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
For cricket lovers, the exciting roller coaster '50 over' ride is just a few days away. The entire nation is waiting for the World Cup action to begin next Saturday. It is going to be a clash of the titans. But we aren't referring to the pitch. We are talking about the battle Indian homes will witness. Yes, the fight will be over the remote and the battle between cricket matches and daily soaps. That will be kahaani ghar ghar ki! "Of course! I know my husband and I are going to have bitter fights around this time," says housewife Neha Kulkarni. "I have to watch my daily serials and he will insist on the matches. Let's see who wins. I guess sometimes I'll win and sometimes he will," she adds.

Ravi Naik, a cricket lover is planning to buy another TV to keep his wife and children happy. "They are so used to their TV shows that they'll drive me mad if I switch to cricket. So getting another TV set is the only option," he says.

Audiences apart, what do people who are associated with the television industry have to say about this? We ask actor Arjun Bijlani if he has some jittery feeling about world cup broadcast affecting his newly launched serial Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Sa. "Cricket is a religion in India and World cup is eagerly awaited," he says. "In fact, I am a hard-core cricket fan and will look forward to catch up on team India's matches. My show is in the late night slot, so it won't be affected. However, there would be a little variation in case of final overs' excitement catching up. But overall, those who like the soap will manage to watch it."

Edited by Sshikhaa - 20 February 2011 at 1:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARJRANSIDVARSKwell-wisher.Jane..

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing !
Jun, hv fun & enjoy !!
All the very very best to Indian team !!!
ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
I am a cricket fan like arjun too

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index