India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2nd ArTi OS *new* pg3 19/4/11 (Page 3)

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
ohh debo what is this Big smile man i can't stop grinning. Are u sure this OS has no resemblance to any person living or dead? Wink

well I hope that these things never change!! Ah what a lovely OS it is...!! from dil deewana, to butter chicken, karaoke to kya ye "tumko" hota hai....! and i'm back to my delusional world Day Dreaming

Who said that u aren't a writer?? :S but yeah pls write more na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
1st of all plz edit this line frm ur pst...."i am no writer"...

gosh girl...hw can u say this????i hv alwz alwzzzzzzz loved ur stories on ArTi...n u still say this??????D'ohD'ohD'oh....truly somethings nevr change....LOLLOL

nywz comin to d os....i really really loved this one too....ws vry cute...ws full in Arti land....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.....thnxx a ton for writin n for d pm too....HugHugHug.....

plz do write such beautiful ArTi os...once in a blue moon atleast....Smile

Healer.

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
OMG.. GOSH Debo.. where are u??????? Hiding somewhere or what? how did u write this..

I was like this Big smile from the start to the end...

Loved it.. Simply Loved it... WOW..

Healer.

.rumki. IF-Sizzlerz
.rumki.
.rumki.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
omg simple lovely romantic arti os
loved it

Healer.

_ArTi4ever_ IF-Rockerz
_ArTi4ever_
_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
gosh debo whats this yaarBig smile...i mean its sooo fantastically fantastic!!unexplainably fantastic...if its just a mere fiction..then i must say that such fictions r far more adorable than reality...luv uHug

Healer.

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks all Hug i am back with one more....nothing to do with any person living or dead ROFL ROFL

the flashbacks are in brown Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 2 pm and he was lying down in peace in his make up room. Yes, peace was the word to stress on. He would get up, go out for a stroll on the sets, and would come back mechanically to his room again. Mingling with his Blackberry, reading cute stuff on his fan page, and smiling absent mindedly, were the other things he was doing since morning. He yawned widely looking up to the ceiling, and he looked at the watch to check the time. For a minute he thought it stopped working, but no it was him who was checking the time for the nth time.

"TT waale ready hai, chaliye", said someone from the crew distracting him. He nodded to say he was coming and got up lazily from the bed to stretch himself. Pausing in front of the mirror he made sure he looked presentable for the interview. "spamdomain", he murmured as he realized it has been a year since had given an interview to them. She was there with him, and they had a lot of fun, especially him, during those times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"'..i come, I get ready in 10 minutes and I am reading my script, and immediately I go for my scenes, and scenes after scenes, scenes after scenes'.that's how they plan my day" he ended narrating his monotonous tiring day on the sets with his trademark naughty smile.

"Which is the worst joke you ever heard?"

"Arjun, never ever forward me those retarded Santa-Banta jokes!"

"Why? You don't enjoy them"

"No, I don't find hilarity in any one of them, because ultimately something else is made fun of, which I do not appreciate."

"Ok then. Now onwards I will only forward you the Scorpio-Virgo compatibility messages only" and she smiled unexpectedly looking at him wink.

"The Santa-Banta jokes", he chuckled. "You just feel like tearing your hair out after hearing the santa banta jokes, and I don't think they should be made fun of because actually, something else is being made fun of, and I don't like that"

"Which is the funniest scene you have shot?"

"It was for miley only", he said without thinking. "miley was a romantic comedy'..and..uhh'" he thought and tried hard to think of something else and not her. "'I think when the whole kid track was happening, I think we had a lot of funny moments, while shooting" he said finally, and recalled his days with baby zaara. How he wished, all good things never came to an end.

"Have you ever been a victim of a prank?"

Well she did make him a victim last month, sending him a scary sms, which almost made him go numb. Of course he couldn't say to them.

"Well usually I don't become the victim, I make others the victim. But yeah, sometimes some friends'some close friends have been successful" he said as his voice went husky. "They just take advantage of the fact that I believe people close to me"

"So who's your latest victim?"

"Latest victim would be bhavna" he smirked as he narrated his joys in making faces and playing pranks on his co-star. "lot of pranks I have played on Rati also" slipped out of his mouth, alas! He tried to cover up the out of context answer going red, but before he could'.

"Could u share one such, you know your pairing with Rati is popular"

He could hear her shoes tapping as she made her way down the stairs. Immediately he readied himself and waited eagerly. She on the other hand was calmly and normally coming downstairs.

"BHHHHOOOOOOOO", he screamed, scaring the guts out of her.

"Woaaaahhhh", she closed her eyes terrified, everything happened in split of a second and she lost her balance. His reflexes were spontaneous enough and he caught her before she tumbled down. She landed perfectly in his arms, totally imitating her onscreen character.

"You should be careful while climbing down stairs. Dhyaan kaha rehta hai tumhara", he smirked as he admired seeing her lying in his arms, eyes still shut, and coming in terms with the shock.

Hearing the voice she adored the most, teasing her, she opened her eyes and acted furious. "Are you insane?? Do you know how much that freaked me out? What do u think you are doing"

"Preventing you from crash-landing" he said to his annoyed co-star, bringing her back to her feet and enjoying her irritation.

"What fun do you get in irritating me? Bahut khushi milti hogi na?" she said turning her back, walking away from him.

"You have no idea HOW much happiness THIS gives me", he said softly.

She couldn't help the blush or smile that came automatically on her face, as a result of his words. She felt so silly on the fact that the smiled refused to go from her face.

"You're going in the wrong direction", he spoke and she realized she indeed was and composed herself immediately before she made another blunder. He smiled from a distance watching her. He did not need to see her face to make out her expressions

"'.and I caught her" he said imitating his catching actions from the past. The shine in his eyes and the broadness in his smile were one of its kinds. And he knew his heart was flying very high, but it was too late to bring it under control.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Rubbish!"

"What?"

"The movie you hired on DVD. We are not watching this by the way."

"And you say this because?"

"Because the theme is, love at first sight. Impractical and unrealistic"

"Why do you call it unrealistic? Don't tell me you don't believe in love at first sight"

"Do you?"

"Of course, and I have experienced it as well" he said in a casual tone, doing what he loves'annoying her.

"And how long did the experience last" she said calmly giving him a sharp look.

"Well'err" he started counting on his fingers.

"Rehene do. Sadiya beet jayegi." She shrugged. "I wonder how long will your love NOT at first sight will survive", she said quite gloomily.

He realized that he had made the atmosphere a bit serious and so he went near her..

"Well the thing is, I am facing a little difficulty in falling out of love NOT at first sight, so the survival chances are quite high".

She looked at him'at his eyes. His eyes were the reflection of him, his personality, his heart and his love. She did not need anything else, his eyes spoke enough.

"Aur waisey bhi, I have been in love NOT at first sight since 1yr, 2yrs, 3yrs" and started his finger counting again.

"Ok now enough" she said hitting him.

"'.to fall in love with somebody you need to be with somebody, and spend quality time and once it happens, it is difficult to fall out of love. I think falling out of love is more difficult than falling out of love." He smiled a content and happy smile.

"I'm sure this interview will bring a smile on lot of faces"

"It's brought a smile on my face". Indeed, the smile, the glint in his eyes, the happiness in his heart, reminiscing old and precious times had come after long. Well its 50-50! 50 percent TT, and 50 percent you know who Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok another one. Don't know how good it is, anyways do comment else the like button Smile

Edited by -debolina- - 19 April 2011 at 8:51am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfantanya.dsouzaC_O_O_L.Rabia.shakti_rockBhawna_artiluv_nishaldaniella05Mystiquethousandmiles_ArTi4ever_-Illusion-ShwePoolove.mayurarti--jiya--AmyArTiMayUraffu123-RegalVintage-swati05DazzilerDizzyFantasia.hgrhrMou.-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123.SA.PureBlisssafeplacetolandannie07DoNotMindPayal-15Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
DEBOLI Hug

You write these awesome ArTi OS that make me grin like an IDIOT. I am here smiling and grinning like VK just proposed to me. ROFL ROFL This is AWESOMEEEEE. I just LOVE how you put the FB's. :D Love it love it love it.

Keep writing <3

Nidz
annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
LOL Debo, i loved it................do u have psychic powers to look into Bijlani's mind...........lol........... i simply loved it

Go to top