Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

After the success of BBB Ranveer Singh is... (Page 7)

Poll Question: After the success of BBB Ranveer Singh is...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [20.59%]
22 [32.35%]
1 [1.47%]
4 [5.88%]
27 [39.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

princezz787 Senior Member
princezz787
princezz787

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
he is not dry boring in interviews i find him refreshing and he can act Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

@shee-Spamming is not allowed. I have deleted the spamming posts, so don't do it in the future. Their is an edit button; utilize it.

I'm going to let Swati/Mandy deal directly with the bashing...but for now can you guys please not bash each other? I am sorry people were bashed on Twitter, and I think that was wrong. But two wrongs don't make a right (yes preaching, but it's kinda true ji).

*I haven't deleted any of the reports so the other two will be looking into this. I'm buzy and for some stupid reason I clicled on IF's link. I saw the number of reports and couldn't just ignore. Swati/Mandy will look into all of this ji.*

i see lee min ho in ur dp!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushing

anyway bak to topic, watever ranveer's attitude right now i hope it remains tht way...cuz many turn diplomatic over time & i wud rather see interviews of him like this Big smile

bamboocopter

smilecheese IF-Dazzler
smilecheese
smilecheese

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

@shee-Spamming is not allowed. I have deleted the spamming posts, so don't do it in the future. Their is an edit button; utilize it.

I'm going to let Swati/Mandy deal directly with the bashing...but for now can you guys please not bash each other? I am sorry people were bashed on Twitter, and I think that was wrong. But two wrongs don't make a right (yes preaching, but it's kinda true ji).

*I haven't deleted any of the reports so the other two will be looking into this. I'm buzy and for some stupid reason I clicled on IF's link. I saw the number of reports and couldn't just ignore. Swati/Mandy will look into all of this ji.*

anyway bak to topic, watever ranveer's attitude right now i hope it remains tht way...cuz many turn diplomatic over time & i wud rather see interviews of him like this Big smile

Yeah, I don't mind the diplomacy. It's good he said he can do Shahid's role better than him, its his belief so that's all fine. But he was cheap, "At least I got to kiss her"... like on national television? I would be so awkwarded out!! 

.shona.

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
darn what did i miss Unhappy
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari.K

Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Yeah, I don't mind the diplomacy. It's good he said he can do Shahid's role better than him, its his belief so that's all fine. But he was cheap, "At least I got to kiss her"... like on national television? I would be so awkwarded out!! 

@bold..yeah thts how i see my guyfriends act, not a celeb on national tvLOL anushka was so embarrassed, specially the pinching butt part , i think that's where he needs to have control over his behavior, otherwise he's fine being straight-forward as long he isn't saying something vulgar.

smilecheese

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I think his confidence rocked ! He didnt sound arrogant to me and even if he did it didnt sound like that to me. Thats why i like SRK too hes arrogant to some but to me hes a confient man who speaks his mind. They both look very comfortable with themselves are not pretencious!
bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top