Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Crazily and miserably in love with KaJen? (Page 2)

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
aww sanjuu such adorable post...

wat to say ..I don't have words to describe kajen...they r just PERFECT...their friendship their affection for each other ..is just so cuteee...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post Sanjuu <3

KaJen Are and Will be the best jodi everDay Dreaming

love themmm <33333

Sanju_

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Oyye hoyye Sanju what a lovely topic <3

KaJen are unique.......they can't be compared to any other couple so I don't blame you for not getting over KaJen as they are so addictive hayyeeee Day Dreaming  

Same here, I don't expect to be entertained by romantic scenes only coz KaJen are just perfect in all scenes - their smile makes us smile, their tears make us cry and their presence together is what makes us enjoy! We don't rely on romantic scenes from KaJen coz they are the best just the way they are <3

KaJen are the best of friends. Bless their friendship <3

Sanju you described your KaJen emotions beautifully and your topic rocks! Keep making more as they are awesome! After all it's KaJen Embarrassed

and BTW that KaJen lie freaked me out ROFL 

But it's so true..........KaJen have stolen millions of hearts Heart

Edited by -Jessy- - 20 February 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzySanju_

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
awwwww thank you so much for all the replies guys...all the replies are KaJenliciousHug and I am waiting the reserved spot to get unreserved with KaJenish comments...I'll replay to all of you later on..

KaJen always and forever...Keep loving KaJenHeart

SweetAddiction.jesss.

Simmy003 IF-Dazzler
Simmy003
Simmy003

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
omgoshhhHeartthankyousoomuch!!Smile
I really really wanted someone to make a topic like this about KaJen!!And this is soo weird! but I do exactly what you do lol.. whenever my mom's watching t.v and the couples "love scenes" come up...I sit there imagining KaJen instead of them haha.. I think I have issues but they are just sooo beautiful that I can't stop thinking about them being together...I'm legit gonna cry if they don't come backUnhappy And i totally agree, they don't even have to do anythinng romantic to make us love them...they just have to be together and that's about itSmile LOVEEEEE themm to death!! 

NietzySanju_

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
post edited on page oneee
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simmy003

omgoshhhHeartthankyousoomuch!!Smile
I really really wanted someone to make a topic like this about KaJen!!And this is soo weird! but I do exactly what you do lol.. whenever my mom's watching t.v and the couples "love scenes" come up...I sit there imagining KaJen instead of them haha.. I think I have issues but they are just sooo beautiful that I can't stop thinking about them being together...I'm legit gonna cry if they don't come backUnhappy And i totally agree, they don't even have to do anythinng romantic to make us love them...they just have to be together and that's about itSmile LOVEEEEE themm to death!! 
awwww dear I am so glad that you also think and feel the same. I know what you mean...I don't watch any show rather keep watching KaJen scenes and KaJen interviews again and again..we all are spellbound by the KaJen magic and we'll never be able to come out of it...in fact, we'd never ever wanna come out of it....and keep having faith dear...we'll get our KaJen back soon again...have faithSmile

Simmy003

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jessy-

Oyye hoyye Sanju what a lovely topic <3

KaJen are unique.......they can't be compared to any other couple so I don't blame you for not getting over KaJen as they are so addictive hayyeeee Day Dreaming  

Same here, I don't expect to be entertained by romantic scenes only coz KaJen are just perfect in all scenes - their smile makes us smile, their tears make us cry and their presence together is what makes us enjoy! We don't rely on romantic scenes from KaJen coz they are the best just the way they are <3

KaJen are the best of friends. Bless their friendship <3

Sanju you described your KaJen emotions beautifully and your topic rocks! Keep making more as they are awesome! After all it's KaJen Embarrassed

and BTW that KaJen lie freaked me out ROFL 

But it's so true..........KaJen have stolen millions of hearts Heart

give us a millisecond long KaJen glimpse and we'd die for it!Day DreamingHeart....KaJen are KaJen. There had been nor are nor will be anyone like KaJen. KaJen are incomparable and untouchable for all of us. You are so right, we cry and we smile with them. KaJen are an indispensable part of our lives and existence.Smile...really? did I really freak you out?LOL but yeah, that's so true, KaJen have stolen millions of heartsHeartEmbarrassed

jesss.

Go to top