Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
omg karan say: my name  in intervo on phone i watch it and i goona shocked omg karan say my name this is the best of my life i just cant belive omg   this is the beautifull day of my life i am so happy i also starts carying because i love karan like crazy and i am so happy thanks karan for making this day beautifull of my life i will remind the day today tommrow 4ever and after dead arjuhi i  love you like crazy  thanks karan for the best gift in my life 
karan tumhare kunc batne ne mujhe ek dil ke liya duniya dede ek pal ke liya zindagi bas itna mohhbat hai mujhe tumse aur kritika se hai  i am crazy about you and kritika you are the best in world
  weekend is so boring without  you but this weekend make me so happy and cant wait for watching you tommrow aruhi i love you like carzy miss youu and i am so happy for mitaliEmbarrassed    
 here the link

Edited by kmh24ever - 21 February 2011 at 10:04am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

happiest_girlpiamistchandarani1madhurya_chalishaL786LuvmayurmaneetLove14arshraviAneeka_GSLindaxXxanishalakhani78tanu111aXDutchPwincessXrasika.KKchanni_starSHIKHA19ipkknd06-X-NeeNee-X-rock8--priyal--roshaniDShantellglitter567kavyasamozzyieMinnie.--Ari--Mariaa.RD..Amira..justadream.Siddhi_missinguonlyDr.BasketGupta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thanks for making beautifull day of my life" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--priyal--

IF-Dazzler

--priyal--

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
luky
girl
congratsss

n i will pray tht one day u meet him face to face so u can share dis excitment with him
n i will pray for ma self too

Mina_T

Mina_T

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
OMG i heard the interview and I was like when is Hina going to post? Congrats girly!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! I'm so glad pplz from the forums get acknowledgment! Clap

Shantell

IF-Rockerz

Shantell

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
OmG congarts yaar, thats awsum nice one..:) Ur soo luckiStar if onli we all was like u..

Edited by Shantell - 20 February 2011 at 12:20pm

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Congrats Jaaan HugVery Happy For Yoou Big smile Luucky Girl Day Dreaming

rasika.KK

Goldie

rasika.KK

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Congrats HinaTongue ur a lucky girlEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
congrats dear....m really happy fo ya....Hug....

nida8724

nida8724

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
congrats Smile happy for u ...did u send them something???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.