Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-Khoon ke badle main kya lega dev (Page 20)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sptrno

@hima-take care dear..........better go and sleep early.........love uHug..............thanks dear i will check the link........

@reena-hi sweetyHug...........nice analysis dear..........and yes u r absolutely right...........

geet is the best medicine for maanSmile and dadi we want these two to get naughtyLOLLOLWinkWinkEmbarrassed...................first of all nowadays v see them getting naughty rarely and even in that dadi saying abhi se shararat shuruLOL..........in my thread i ahd mentioned dadi agar MAANEET ek dusare ke saath shararat nahi karenge toh kya padosiyon ke saath karengeLOLLOLWink...........i loved this dialogue of Geet and Maan's expressions then!LOLLOL

spandana ... will n leaving in 10 min ...

padosi wala dialogue ... i used in my FF long back even before they used in the showLOL& i use that dialogue a lot with my husband ... so used it in FFLOL

kya baat hai hima.........tu toh chupa rustma nikliLOLWink
my replies in green.............gn sweet MAANEET dreams....take full rest dear.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

@hima-take care dear..........better go and sleep early.........love uHug..............thanks dear i will check the link........

@reena-hi sweetyHug...........nice analysis dear..........and yes u r absolutely right...........

geet is the best medicine for maanSmile and dadi we want these two to get naughtyLOLLOLWinkWinkEmbarrassed...................first of all nowadays v see them getting naughty rarely and even in that dadi saying abhi se shararat shuruLOL..........in my thread i ahd mentioned dadi agar MAANEET ek dusare ke saath shararat nahi karenge toh kya padosiyon ke saath karengeLOLLOLWink...........i loved this dialogue of Geet and Maan's expressions then!LOLLOL

padosi wala dialogue ... i used in my FF long back even before they used in the showLOL& i use that dialogue a lot with my husband ... so used it in FFLOL

my replies in green.............gn sweet MAANEET dreams....take full rest dear.............
spandana - hope we see some good scenes tomorrow and no devLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Hug spandana - how are you. you are right we rarely see them get naughty now.Smile

i'm fine dear.........how was ur day sweety?.............r u also going now?..........i guess now it's only me and uLOL.........everyone already in MAANEET landSmileWinkLOL
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

spandana - hope we see some good scenes tomorrow and no devLOL 

2mrw v want only MAANEETilicious scenesSmileWink....................no one elseLOLLOL
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Hug spandana - how are you. you are right we rarely see them get naughty now.Smile

i'm fine dear.........how was ur day sweety?.............r u also going now?..........i guess now it's only me and uLOL.........everyone already in MAANEET landSmileWinkLOL
me not going yet. I think everyone is so happy to see maan that they have either fainted or are in dreamlandLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

me not going yet. I think everyone is so happy to see maan that they have either fainted or are in dreamlandLOLLOL
haha i guess last week so less of Maan so aaj dekha toh sab ka yeh haal hona hi tha naLOLLOLLOL...........anyways i'm going dear...............gn sweet MAANEET dreams...........

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

haha i guess last week so less of Maan so aaj dekha toh sab ka yeh haal hona hi tha naLOLLOLLOL...........anyways i'm going dear...............gn sweet MAANEET dreams...........
i know, SR pe sab ka kya haal hoga. sweet maan dreams to you.Hug

dewdropred

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

EDITED

Hi Girls

Finally Gurmeet back on the sets & our Maan back to us.
_________

Hope - Trust - Faith - Love

Victory of all of the above that binds them, and epitomizes their relationship from the very root level of its existence.

MAAN has survived the ordeal & has returned victorious back to his Geet.

Geet
has braved all odds, moved out of the norms of hatred & allowed herself to feel & express her gratitude to Dev for helping them out.

The whole moment she shared with Dev shows us the mature Geet who knows this Devil to his core & has no trust in his so called redemption.

How can she! and she doesn't.

She thanks him as Maan's wife & does not voice her hatred or lack of trust in his goodness of the act & to the point asks him to state his condition.

Both Dadi & Adi as does the rest of the world know these two can overcome any hurdle for eachother.
Maan always done same for Geet & now Geet for him.

All the welled up tears, guilt, fear , love all shape up like a live volcano & erupt as soon as she sees Maan hold up his hands for her to near him.

Like a child she complains to him of her own self, wants to be punished since she holds herself responsible for his state.

But he loves his child-woman the way she is,  only His.

She is herself, the vulnerable - pouting child only to him not to the world , the world she faces as a strong woman, a mother & now The Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana.

As is he, to her & only her, her Maan, her knight, her savior, her guide, a friend, her partner in her mischief, her lover & now her husband, her soulmate.

The bond & different facet of it they share only amongst themselves & Maan wants it to be intact.

No amount of incidents such as these can make him to wish that she grows up.

He loves her for being her own self to him, only Him.
Its both a right & privilege he is not letting go or giving away for any suffering.

They hold to eachother, and themselves cherishing & celebrating their victory, love & togetherness with tears & smile.

Happy & content.

Dialogue of the Day

"I Love You.....I Love You Too"

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

I have no words. You have highlighted all the main things. The three scenes that stood for me were -
1) The way geet says thank you to Dev. clearly she does not trust him or has forgiven him but di not hesitate to thank him for what he did
2) when geet says to maan to punish her and that she troubles him a lot, maan very gallantly says its not her fault. and also that he loves the sweet harrassment that she gives him and would have it no other way. however, I will stand by what i say that geet needs to develop that maturity to differentiate between minor and major things in terms of zid.
3) the way both say I love you again

in the end i truly want dev to redeem himself.

kay

Go to top