Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-Khoon ke badle main kya lega dev (Page 20)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

ok ... girls me leaving now ... will catch u all later bye ...gud night ....c u 2morrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

ok ... girls me leaving now ... will catch u all later bye ...gud night ....c u 2morrow

see you tomorrow and sweet maan dreamsEmbarrassed

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

@hima-take care dear..........better go and sleep early.........love uHug..............thanks dear i will check the link........

@reena-hi sweetyHug...........nice analysis dear..........and yes u r absolutely right...........

geet is the best medicine for maanSmile and dadi we want these two to get naughtyLOLLOLWinkWinkEmbarrassed...................first of all nowadays v see them getting naughty rarely and even in that dadi saying abhi se shararat shuruLOL..........in my thread i ahd mentioned dadi agar MAANEET ek dusare ke saath shararat nahi karenge toh kya padosiyon ke saath karengeLOLLOLWink...........i loved this dialogue of Geet and Maan's expressions then!LOLLOL

spandana ... will n leaving in 10 min ...

padosi wala dialogue ... i used in my FF long back even before they used in the showLOL& i use that dialogue a lot with my husband ... so used it in FFLOL

kya baat hai hima.........tu toh chupa rustma nikliLOLWink
my replies in green.............gn sweet MAANEET dreams....take full rest dear.............

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

@hima-take care dear..........better go and sleep early.........love uHug..............thanks dear i will check the link........

@reena-hi sweetyHug...........nice analysis dear..........and yes u r absolutely right...........

geet is the best medicine for maanSmile and dadi we want these two to get naughtyLOLLOLWinkWinkEmbarrassed...................first of all nowadays v see them getting naughty rarely and even in that dadi saying abhi se shararat shuruLOL..........in my thread i ahd mentioned dadi agar MAANEET ek dusare ke saath shararat nahi karenge toh kya padosiyon ke saath karengeLOLLOLWink...........i loved this dialogue of Geet and Maan's expressions then!LOLLOL

padosi wala dialogue ... i used in my FF long back even before they used in the showLOL& i use that dialogue a lot with my husband ... so used it in FFLOL

my replies in green.............gn sweet MAANEET dreams....take full rest dear.............
spandana - hope we see some good scenes tomorrow and no devLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Hug spandana - how are you. you are right we rarely see them get naughty now.Smile

i'm fine dear.........how was ur day sweety?.............r u also going now?..........i guess now it's only me and uLOL.........everyone already in MAANEET landSmileWinkLOL
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

spandana - hope we see some good scenes tomorrow and no devLOL 

2mrw v want only MAANEETilicious scenesSmileWink....................no one elseLOLLOL
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Hug spandana - how are you. you are right we rarely see them get naughty now.Smile

i'm fine dear.........how was ur day sweety?.............r u also going now?..........i guess now it's only me and uLOL.........everyone already in MAANEET landSmileWinkLOL
me not going yet. I think everyone is so happy to see maan that they have either fainted or are in dreamlandLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

me not going yet. I think everyone is so happy to see maan that they have either fainted or are in dreamlandLOLLOL
haha i guess last week so less of Maan so aaj dekha toh sab ka yeh haal hona hi tha naLOLLOLLOL...........anyways i'm going dear...............gn sweet MAANEET dreams...........

dewdropred

Go to top