KrazyIncredibles-Khoon ke badle main kya lega dev

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends .....

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

geet informing dev abt the accident ... & dev agreeing for donating the blood but on a condition ....geet thinking U will never change (U R right geet some never chage dev is 1 among them ....)

geet also worried on wht the condition is & what effect it would b on their relation ....(My advice to geet .... geet don't believe dev .....he is not trustworthy ....... & he has a big plan under his sleeve .... which he will reveal later on .... so geet please be aware of dev's intensions .......... he is a tiger covered in a sheep's skin ...... i don't believe dev ......

varsha & dee must b thinking ........ hima kitna hate karthi hain dev ko .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes girls i hate him a lot ........ but u will see his true colors later on ........I want him to be punished for what he did to geet ...)

Dev donating blood to Maan & before dev could speak about the promise .... some gundas arrive .... looks like dev again fell in bad company & this will be another reason  .... for dev's re-entry into KM .... as dadi will fall weak over this issue ... & he might b in debts again😑😑😑some never change & dev is one among them .... meera left him for her gud ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dev trying to fool geet ... by making a long & sad face .... if we look at him then even we will b fooled thinking  that he is a bhola bhala type ....

but over here his game plan is on .... he is trying to gain sympathy with geet ... sympathy votes batana chahtha hain ... kamina ....😑😑😑

i hope .... geet does not fall into his trap this time ... & hope geet watches each & every step of hers ... while dealing with dev .....

geet praying to her fav. babaji ...  Dr. comes & tells geet that maan gained conscious .... & geet runs towards maan's rooom ....... maan opens his eyes & finds geet in front of him ....... both look at each other with love ........ Dr. wants maan to rest so requests geet to leave him alone ... & informing maan what geet did for him ..... well if he does not tell also maan will know what geet is & how much she loves him & what all she can do for him .... & he too knows if he is alive it's bcoz of geet ....

dadi's arrival after dev's exit with the gundas ....

geet kisses maan's forehead ..... 1 thing i am unable to understand ... why r the normal kisses also not shown after since last tues .... is there any problem .... coz before thy were showing proper kiss if it was on forehead / cheek ....since last week ... when the kiss is abt to b shown ... that part is shown blank ....

dadima catching geet resting on maan ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†& saying shararat suru ... dadima ... yahan shararat nahin ... romance ho rahan hain ....

loved maaneet scenes .... all of them .... so full of love .... they both understand each other so well ...

maan saying geet does trouble him ... not a lot .... but little little ... & 

whn geet tells him that if he is in that condition it's bcoz of her .... & maan also telling her ....if he is alive it's bcoz of her ....

they both understand & love each other so well ....  tum dono ka pyar aise hi bana rahen .... yehi dua hain hamara ....

By the way .... why was dadima wearing a baju band .... where did adi dissappear ... why did he not visit maan ....
mona ... I want the I Love U ... picture of both ... when they both say ILU ILU ... please wo post karna ....
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

hima dii... even i hate dev so much.. but for maneet s sake.. i hope he positive.. he did so many wrongs.. ab isse bhi galaath kuch aur ho hi nahi saktha..

analysis part..

me tired...was out of station....luvd the last scene...

chalo guys u have fun.. me leaving.. gud nite..

@ mona: luvly pics yar..

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍can i say he was the hottest patient i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

babji mere pts aise kyu nahi hote????😭😭😭😭

one big doubt...............can anyone tell me what part nof the body were the operating on?????
coz me didnt see anything except a few gauze pieces!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

the i love usss were the best....so natural n fromm the heart....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

and the sleeping on his shoulder was wow.....seriously wow...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
the way geet held n kissed his hand again n again!!! showed her desperation n happiness....her feelings of gratitude to baabaji  for returning her maan to her....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

all i can say is...he was back with a bang!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

if i overlook the so-called-kiss!!! if she can toach her hands to his lips...why not her lips to his forehead??? someone plz give an explanation!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

MOMENT OF THE DAY=== WAS SERIOUSLY THE WAY THEY PEACEFULLY LAID IN EACH OTHERS ARMS B4 DADIS INTERRUPTION!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

mona dearie...pics plz......
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
hima i agree with your prediction regarding dev...
hello crazies..

episode...starts with geet falling on dev's feet...and geet's self talk....kudi does not trust dev..good geet...you need to keep your wits about..dev cannot be trusted...

i am confused with dev's reaction..is he sad..upset..happy...
when dev was giving blood he remembers all the past..incidents....is that a indication of his evil intentions...
geet parying to babaji  to take all her happiness and save msk's life..is this a indication for future...

msk is saved...geet wants to thanks dev...again i am confused by dev' expression...
i liked the way geet thanked dev..with a stern and firm expression..
now were those gundas dev hired who are behind the accident only time will tell

dadi saying though dev has done wrong..but today he did good and he has always loved msk..somehow i doubt..dev was always jealous..of msk....before the cvs decided to turn him into saint..

loved the maaneet scenes..
gc was aweome..msk's weekness...bloodshoot eyes...bang on
so was dd...geet's happinness cum guilt tears...
the last part was awesome....
dadima and her timing ..bang on....πŸ˜†
thanks god..no aa...
well precap geet is worried...hmm...lets take tension tomorrow..
today i want to be in maaneet paradice....

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
Sorry dearies no current here today so no analysis frm me..

The show was awesome and dd stole the show.

He is back with a bang ... He is d 1ly 1 who cud be hot even wen he acts illEdited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
R i wud b glad maaneet moving to outhouse if dadi asks dev to return
Hima so kal ka episode ends with MAANEET lost in each others' eyes😍😊...........lovely prediction dear😊

Edited afer epi

Hi my sweet crazies....................

Apni Maan ki zindagi se mili Geet ko ek nayi zindagi😊....................akhir woh ek dusare ke bina adoore hai aur sirf ek dusare ke saath poore hote hai😊❀️..............

It was a lovely episode.......MAANEET's scenes were so beautiful and dreamy😍

DD and GC were wow awesome mindblowing and dilblowing today!!!...........their expressions were so awwwwwww so touchy it once again made us smile thru tears.................Hats off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geet pleading Dev and finally he agrees but on a condition...........Geet had expected this from Dev and she agrees to all his conditions bcuz right now Geet ke liye Maan apni zindagi se badkar kuch aur nahi................

Geet praying to her babaji during Maan's operation............during operation not only Maan was fighting between life and death but also Geet Maan ki Geet was fighting between her life and death.............. i was just awestruck when Geet prayed to babaji that her only wish her onyl prayer save my Maan's life and after that babaji can take away all her happiness....................akhir Geet ke liye Maan se hi  har khushi, muskurahat, sapna, haqeeqat, rang sab kuch hai..............Maan se hi Geet ki zindagi hai😊..................when doc comes and tells Geet her Maan's operation is successful Geet did not know how to react she was smiling crying smiling thru tears😊😭...............at that point Geet's happiness cud only be felt but not measured............doc's words that her Maan is safe out of danger were like sweet melody to Geet................just hearing this she who had become like a withered flower due to her Maan's serious condition blossomed once again.............just in a moment darkness in her life was filled with sunshine once again..........her colourless and lifeless life once again became colourful and full of life..............immense happiness she felt wiped her tears, soothed her tensed mind, it erased all the torturous pain she went thru since the misfortunate accident had taken place😊......................When Geet goes to see her Maan Maan calling her and the way she closes the distance between herself and Maan..............eventhough there was the physical distance still their hearts were one always...............the way Geet held her Maan's hands so tightly tightly than never before so that she wud never let him go anywhere............so that they wud be always together..........MAANEET mile hi te hamesha saath rehane ke liye................Geet crying like a baby and saying sorry to her Maan yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai..........Maan's eys spoke to his Mishti's eyes plz don't say like this sweetheart u r my angel my sunshine who has given me a new life...............u r my saviour my Mishti...........it was such a beautiful scene😍😊..................then doc asks Geet to go out for a while but Geet does not to go even for a while.............she always wants her Maan her most beautiful dream and reality in front of her eyes always and forever...............then Maan's assurance with his eyes Geet don't worry everything is fine and v will ensure everything will be fine from now onwards............only then Geet ready to go out but still Geet's eyes were only seeing her Maan adoring her Maan....................akhir MAANEET ki aankhen sirf ek dusare ke liye hi hai................unke aankhen sirf ek dusare ko dhoondti hai aur woh dono sirf ek dusare ke aankhon mein hamesha khona chahte hai..........aur phir aise khoke hi woh ek dusare ko paathe hai........ek dusare ki saath pathe hai😍😍😍.....................then Geet comes in once again when her Maan is sleeping and she comes and gives him a k*ss............Maan opened his eyes when his  Angel gave him a k*ss ...........a k*ss of love..............angelic k*ss gave a new life to Maan Geet ka Maan😍😍😍.........................then Geet mein aapko bahut pareshan karthi hu naπŸ˜†.........Maan ha par muje acha lagtha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........aww how adorable and supercute😍😍😍.........................MAANEET saying 'I Love You' to each other.................it was a moment to be felt to be treasured it was so natural words came straight from their hearts❀️.......................those were not mere words for divine and sacred MAANEET but they were the sweetest melody for each others' heart and soul.............those words erased all painful and bitter experience they had since the misfortunate accident had taken place........................just like how for a thirsty person just a raindrop would mean fulfilment of his/her biggest dream.................for MAANEET these magical words meant fulfillment of their biggest wish and dream..............their togetherness their atooth rishta...............in these three words they promised each other a life filled with only bliss, hope, sweet dreams, all colours and fragrance of life...................Geet sleeping on Maan's shoulders'........Geet felt so safe and at peace in her Maan's bahon ki darmiyan bcuz Maan's arms r her castle the safest and happiest place for Geet Maan ki Geet...............MAANEET were looking so dreamyyyyyyyyy here😍😍😍.............................

Dadi comes aap theek bhi nayi hue hai aur phir se shararat shuru!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...........dadi agar MAANEET ek dusare ke saath shararat nahi karenge toh kya padosiyan ke saath karenge!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰........yeh dadi bhi na galat timing yaar!..............Dadi's smile, happiness and peace seeing her grandson all safe............Dadi's expressions were really touchy here.............Dadi's concern for his grandson to which Maan assures that as long as Geet is with him she will save his life whenever his life wud be in danger😊..........................Maan's faith and trust in his Geet makes Geet feel worried wat if he comes to know that Dev donated blood she seeked dev's help and wat is dev's sharth....................don't worry Geet Maan will be proud of you he will admire and resepct u even more not just bcuz u r his lover and soulmate but also for being such a special woman who placed Maan and her love and concern for him and his life above everything else.............above even her hatred for dev her rap*st her dreadful and painful past her worst nightmare who ruined her life, placed her Maan her eternal saviour caretaker parent teacher father of their child and last but not the least her lover her husband and her soulmate above discomfort and unbearable situation of  facing her dreadful past just for her Maan her life her everything..................

Doctor telling Maan u r very lucky to have a wife like Geet....................yes doctor v all know Geet and Maan r very lucky and blessed to have each other..............now that they have each other forever they have each others' unconditional, selfless, divine, pure and true love and care forever they don't wish for anything else...............infact having found each other they feel they r blessed with more than they ever wished for😊..........................

Adi and Dadi r absolutely right it is Geet's love, faith and koshish that saved  her Maan.............Geet once again showed us that true and pure love and prayer can lead to miracles and wonders which even medicine and science fail to do so many times😊......................

Geet told Dadima dev donated blood................Dadi says i know wat dev did his sin cannot be forgotten but then she had a soft corner when Geet told her dev is the one who donated blood...............Geet thanked Dev-the man who saved her Maan's life not the man who destroyed her life.............who were those guys calling dev?......................

Dev's flashbacks when he is donating blood............

Btw one more happy thing regarding today's epi..........v did not have AA scenes!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.................

Precap-

Maan telling Geet mein jaantha hu tum kya soch rahi ho................

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
EDITED

Hi Girls

Finally Gurmeet back on the sets & our Maan back to us.
_________

Hope - Trust - Faith - Love

Victory of all of the above that binds them, and epitomizes their relationship from the very root level of its existence.

MAAN has survived the ordeal & has returned victorious back to his Geet.

Geet
has braved all odds, moved out of the norms of hatred & allowed herself to feel & express her gratitude to Dev for helping them out.

The whole moment she shared with Dev shows us the mature Geet who knows this Devil to his core & has no trust in his so called redemption.

How can she! and she doesn't.

She thanks him as Maan's wife & does not voice her hatred or lack of trust in his goodness of the act & to the point asks him to state his condition.

Both Dadi & Adi as does the rest of the world know these two can overcome any hurdle for eachother.
Maan always done same for Geet & now Geet for him.

All the welled up tears, guilt, fear , love all shape up like a live volcano & erupt as soon as she sees Maan hold up his hands for her to near him.

Like a child she complains to him of her own self, wants to be punished since she holds herself responsible for his state.

But he loves his child-woman the way she is,  only His.

She is herself, the vulnerable - pouting child only to him not to the world , the world she faces as a strong woman, a mother & now The Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana.

As is he, to her & only her, her Maan, her knight, her savior, her guide, a friend, her partner in her mischief, her lover & now her husband, her soulmate.

The bond & different facet of it they share only amongst themselves & Maan wants it to be intact.

No amount of incidents such as these can make him to wish that she grows up.

He loves her for being her own self to him, only Him.
Its both a right & privilege he is not letting go or giving away for any suffering.

They hold to eachother, and themselves cherishing & celebrating their victory, love & togetherness with tears & smile.

Happy & content.

Dialogue of the Day

"I Love You.....I Love You Too"

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
res
wow..no AA today... after so many months the old cast was only there.😊
loved DD expressions when she was thanking dev.πŸ‘πŸ‘
devs blood is thinner than water lolπŸ˜†
loved cute maneet moments. was like first few drops of rain after a full week of drought😳
best dialogue: main aapko bahut thang karti hoon na ----Thoda Thoda par acha lagta hai
i loved geet kissing maans forehead. i think it was the first time (not sure)😳
docs were more exited that maans operation was successful
no oxygen mask during the operation (wen msk was in danger)πŸ˜†
the episode ended on good note hope to see cute maneet moments.
PS: even i think dev has gone back to his old ways of living and he is surely negative😑

Edited by leverne - 13 years ago

Hima that's exactly what I was thinking that how much you hate DevπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Well not that I like him I hate what he did too, but I so don't want to see more negativity πŸ˜•

I don't think Maan will regain consciousness so soon, well hope I'm wrong but I think that they might just declare him out of danger but remember what these new articles are talking about coma and short term memory loss, wonder if that's gonna happen πŸ˜•
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago