Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Topics for TaSha conversation (Page 5)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
LOL, Yuvi LOLLOLLOL Anna's twin bro??? LOLLOLLOL

OMG. WAIT WAIT WAIT. What if... Morey turned out to be Anna's twin bro?

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

LOL. Buried him alive, indeed. He would've tortured him first, slowly. What's that line Dutta always says when he's PMS at his enemy? Oh yeah: "Main uski antariyah nikhal doonga..." I spelled it all wrong, but you get my point. LOL yh i gt ur point...haha i wish he says tht 2 kala n suds...Big smile.

Actually, in that scene, I was kinda hoping that Ranga would say something to Naku - something that would result in Dutta going all alpha-male-protecting-woman. Sigh *dreamy* yh sme ere i wna c possessive/jealous dutta... bt mayb b4 al tht i wna c tasha totally loved up with 1 another, cos atm altho they hav few sweet n cute scenes, da main thing on der mind is revenge, n m hpin once thts ova we gt 2 c tasha totally involved in 1 anotherEmbarrassed
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

lol..thts nt possible... wen i mean anna's twin bro i mean identical twin bro n morey looks nothing like anna...lol

but on serious note der wer rumours ages ago tht they myt bring bk the actor tht played anna in LTL becos wen he was in it the show was doing well etc so dey did think of bringing him bk 2 play the role of anna's twin bro..its possible..i hpe they do do summut like tht...Big smile
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Guys, maybe the reason why we haven't seen men leeching after her, is because she is now Dutta Bhao's wife and she was living in an area that wasn't synonymous with such men. Sometimes, it depends on the environment you end up living in. The basti she was from, clearly consisted of a society lacking in moral principles. Living in Ratnagiri provided her with security..on 2nd thoughts, she hasn't really stepped out of PN much has she LOL Ahh I don't know, anyone who dares to look at Dutta Bhao's wife would end up as dead meat!
yh tru tru... thts y mayb morey's return or anna's twin bro shud come in the show... becos i feel they shud shw some sort of problem related with her beauty to shw they havent gne totally off the concept...if u gt wt i mean?

Yeah I understand, I wouldn't mind a track like that, I mentioned it on the first page of this thread. Makes sense if the concept started out like that right? We'll just have to see whether something like that occurs after the Kala clash or something. Somehow though, seems like it won't happen Confused Depends on whether the CVs wish to convey Dutta as a character who still needs to understand his patni and her past, to fully grasp why she did what she did, despite the deep understanding he had developed with her. Is Dutta confident enough to just accept what happened and move on? Or is Naku still weary/worried that Dutta hasn't got the full picture or 'pehla pana' as she put it on FR night? Hmmm....could be quite something if the CVs chose to take that track- would affect the portrayal of the characters as well.....they would have to make sure the characters aren't conveyed in a way that would demean their original attributes and essence....
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

lol..thts nt possible... wen i mean anna's twin bro i mean identical twin bro n morey looks nothing like anna...lol

but on serious note der wer rumours ages ago tht they myt bring bk the actor tht played anna in LTL becos wen he was in it the show was doing well etc so dey did think of bringing him bk 2 play the role of anna's twin bro..its possible..i hpe they do do summut like tht...Big smile
sorry for interrupting ur convo, I have no idea what u r talking about, but I just read Anna's twin brotherLOL.....twin brother..uhm, am I the only one that thinks that Ranga dude somewhat resmbles AnnaLOL
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

sorry for interrupting ur convo, I have no idea what u r talking about, but I just read Anna's twin brotherLOL.....twin brother..uhm, am I the only one that thinks that Ranga dude somewhat resmbles AnnaLOL

Bold: LOL Yeh! From what angle lol?! Apna Anna is antique piece!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Yeah I understand, I wouldn't mind a track like that, I mentioned it on the first page of this thread. Makes sense if the concept started out like that right? We'll just have to see whether something like that occurs after the Kala clash or something. Somehow though, seems like it won't happen Confused Depends on whether the CVs wish to convey Dutta as a character who still needs to understand his patni and her past, to fully grasp why she did what she did, despite the deep understanding he had developed with her. Is Dutta confident enough to just accept what happened and move on? Or is Naku still weary/worried that Dutta hasn't got the full picture or 'pehla pana' as she put it on FR night? Hmmm....could be quite something if the CVs chose to take that track- would affect the portrayal of the characters as well.....they would have to make sure the characters aren't conveyed in a way that would demean their original attributes and essence....

Once other alternative to pursue the beauty track is to maybe do it using Seema. That Dutta makes her see reason maybe that Naku also could have taken to the wrong path because of her circumstances, but she didnt.
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Yeah I understand, I wouldn't mind a track like that, I mentioned it on the first page of this thread. Makes sense if the concept started out like that right? We'll just have to see whether something like that occurs after the Kala clash or something. Somehow though, seems like it won't happen Confusedyh m thinking tht 2..becos they've shown nw tht dutta trusts naku a lot... bt i feel sumhw they cn show her mention her sis n thn from der 1 thing leads 2 another n she reveals her past...or mayb they wil shw tht wen its necessary for the storyline, like mayb if they plan morey's return n he tries 2 kidnap her, dutta comes 2 rescue n tht leads 2 her telling him evrything... i feel if nt evrything, she shud reveal abt her sis...cos m nt evn sure if D remembers tht she has a sis..lol,..he was drunk at tht time..lol Depends on whether the CVs wish to convey Dutta as a character who still needs to understand his patni and her past, to fully grasp why she did what she did, despite the deep understanding he had developed with her. Is Dutta confident enough to just accept what happened and move on? Or is Naku still weary/worried that Dutta hasn't got the full picture or 'pehla pana' as she put it on FR night? hmm yh ur ryt it reali depends on hw the CVs convey this, i feel they already 2 sum extent hav becos during this JMM2, we've seen clearly hw much dutta loves, cares n nw understands naku,  n following tht he's probs realised she had reasons for doing wt she did..i recall him sayin tht on their first night in jungle tht nw he understands why she did wt she did..mayb hinting tht he understands her nw n accepts tht she wasnt wrong..mayb tht was an indication tht whether or nt she tells him abt her past, it doesnt reali matter or bother him cos he's already fully accepted her... he knws they belong 2 1 another... Hmmm....could be quite something if the CVs chose to take that track- would affect the portrayal of the characters as well.....they would have to make sure the characters aren't conveyed in a way that would demean their original attributes and essence....

Go to top