-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Oh , As usual I m so so late . 
But anyways , 

So since many many many days I m wondering about somethings. Ermm 
So here are some points I dont understand about GurTi Wink

• So why do GC & DD both Blush in every SBS & SBB & Other segments we see . WackoNot only blush they are giving that Heavenly smile each time they are seen together. EmbarrassedI m sure SBS & SBB people dont tell them "GC & DD you have to blush on our segment" LOL
They are good friends, very naughty, they have their own jokes, so that's why they blushed, they smiled, and mostly when they gives interview they are Maan & Geet, not GurTiWink...Get it, get it, get it?

• Why do GC looks so cormfortable with DD , He is Smiling & everything & Being himself & Not with someone I know Wink 
  • DD is phul time badmaash, she is so full of life person, she makes him laugh, so he always soooooooooo phull with big smile, and cracks up on her jokes....They rehearsed so manyytimes, that they became so comfortable with eachotherWink...Get it, get it, get it?

• Most recent one : Why was he matching up with DD [His friend?]  in reception party BUT he said he match with his wife , Was it just me or everyone say DD & GC matched LOL It was like they had planned it before We will match out dress on that day Embarrassed
Ya Channel even promote them in his real marriage, it's simply co incidence nothing else, but even they both planned, ki farkh painda hai yaaroWink..Get it, get it,, get it?

• Last but not least , How can they have such a Real chemistry ? I can never tell they are acting , Its like they are feeling each & every romantic moment & Enjoying it Wink
  • Brilliant actors, toooooooooooooooooo professional, they gives soul to their characters to show the reality, that's why we all are crazy behind themClapClap...Brilliant, flawless actors...Get it, get it, get it?

P.S : To those who want to give me lecture on he is married & everything , Please watch Kabhi Alvida na Kehena LOL  Thats all I have to say !! 

LOLLOLLOL
get it get it got it .. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi1sana_sugarbuniMadzmgdg_2010rahmona_pakswemysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mdmsk

thats proved, you yourself is proving by this post that they are FAB actors, even they can make us  feel the very much FAKE romance....!!! Smile

just good acting skills honey...!!! nothing much....!!! remember SRK-kajol and BigB-Rekha, AKS-Kat, all best pairs, they just ACT brilliant, nothing else, darling....!!!! Smile
That just shattered my heart LOL
Ya, I know  But just saying it is just too real .. Wink 

A Very Cruel Reality....!!! Accept it....!!!

BTW, i have nothing to with that..............LOL me and my GC lives in some other world called pluto or sumtimes venus................ we keep changing places, you know...!!!  LOLLOLLOL

i know babes, i also like to watch dreams but NOW not in this forum man...! its a war zone now, m afraid, someone will start fightin............LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-Infinitedreams

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

thats proved, you yourself is proving by this post that they are FAB actors, even they can make us  feel the very much FAKE romance....!!! Smile

just good acting skills honey...!!! nothing much....!!! remember SRK-kajol and BigB-Rekha, AKS-Kat, all best pairs, they just ACT brilliant, nothing else, darling....!!!! Smile
That just shattered my heart LOL
Ya, I know  But just saying it is just too real .. Wink 

A Very Cruel Reality....!!! Accept it....!!!

BTW, i have nothing to with that..............LOL me and my GC lives in some other world called pluto or sumtimes venus................ we keep changing places, you know...!!!  LOLLOLLOL

i know babes, i also like to watch dreams but NOW not in this forum man...! its a war zone now, m afraid, someone will start fightin............LOLLOL

Honestly tell me one thing what did I wrote to have fight Ermm ?
Anyways I know ,This place use to be heaven before but now its just IDK .. 

& about you & GC .. so cute .BUT Me & my MSK lives in the world you are talking about LOL Some different world Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbuniMadzInfinitedreams

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-MaanEetLover-][QUOTE=mdmsk]

& about you & GC .. so cute .BUT Me & my MSK lives in the world you are talking about LOL Some different world Wink

well you don knw, nowadays forum has become warzone, and you will never knw when will this all lead to personal lives and bashin and blah....blah....!!! i just said it in advance dear......!!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-

-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-MaanEetLover-][QUOTE=mdmsk]

well you don knw, nowadays forum has become warzone, and you will never knw when will this all lead to personal lives and bashin and blah....blah....!!! i just said it in advance dear......!!!! Big smile
Ahh!! I really dont know .
Have been away from here from many days ..
Anyways Thank you so much Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
poo don't take it at heart......
we & our gurti dreams.....Cry
i know how u feel abt it.....Cry

muni expalin it very nicelyClap...so...
nothing for me to tell....Smile

i respect  my fellow Gfian's view....Smile
u know na poo.....
forum had gone under a hard time along with that issue......Shocked

so it's not ur or other's fault .....Tongue
everyone is fedup with the fight....
so it may seem  tht u made an offensive post........
but i know tht.....u could never ever had such intension.....Big smile

Gurti is a wishful thinking.....
it's not necessary tht our every wish come true....Ouch

Edited by mgdg_2010 - 20 February 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-mysterygurl1427rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Best on-screen & off-screen chemistry I've ever seen to date for sure! Day Dreaming

And we're not bashing anyone.. we're just noting how extremely comfortable they've become with each other and that they've truly got one of the most awesome on-screen and off-screen chemistry in the telly-world. That's all. No one wants to create a warzone! Smile

Z

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261sana_sugarbun-MaanEetLover-mgdg_2010utopia88mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">poo don't take it at heart......</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">we & our gurti dreams.....Cry</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">i know how u feel abt it.....Cry</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">muni expalin it very nicelyClap...so...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">nothing for me to tell....Smile</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">i respect my fellow Gfian's view....Smile</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">u know na poo.....</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">forum had gone under a hard time along with that issue......Shocked</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#FF0000">so it's not ur or other's fault .....Tongue</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#FF0000">everyone is fedup with the fight....</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#FF0000">so it may seem tht u made an offensive post........</font>
<font color="#FF0000" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">but i know tht.....u could never ever had such intension.....Big smile</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#000099">Gurti is a wishful thinking.....</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#000099">it's not necessary tht our every wish come true....Ouch</font>

GurTi dreams Embarrassed I wonder if there is ever end in that .. Embarrassed
Thank you sooo much dii .
& ya Muniza have explain it really beautifully. Smile
Again thank you & on happy note finally my cutie will be in episode tomorrow *dancing*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Infinitedreams

Go to top