Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shwetadarling **~~Sweet and Humble Person**~~FC**~ (Page 94)

aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by aquariun26

for ur kind information i didn't take bajaj's nameBig smileBig smileBig smile...so how did u think that i m talking about him???Tongue
anyways this is shweta's fc....so plzzz let's not talk about these silly things over here...Big smileTongue
i hope u'll cooperate...TongueBig smile

One doesnt need to know rocket science to know what u're talking abt so get over with such lame excusesBig smile

And for your kind info.. Yeah this is ST FC.. So I hope you will also co-operate, when the PRBians here will call Anurag-Prerna two lesbians and Anurag a girl here with name AnuradhaBig smile

If yu're fine with that, I am also find with thisEmbarrassed Hope u'll co-operate Big smile
yeah sure sure...Big smilebtw u have got a very good sense of humour...Thumbs UpBig smilewhat a good saying akalmand k liye ishaara hi kaafi hai...Big smile

ok but i m talking today only but i've watched u several times talking against Ck or AP...Big smileTongue

so i hope u'll cooperate with us in the future also...Big smileand i m ready to cooperate but expect the same from u alsoBig smileTongue

tc

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaSonam.Bprerna4rishavDelightedHeart

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RishabhprernaCelina_farzana4shwetaLuv-ShonitHaHaHeHe-HuppGauahargeous_N

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Rishabhprernafarzana4shwetaCelina_Luv-ShonitGauahargeous_NFaraan92

aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

yeah sure sure...Big smilebtw u have got a very good sense of humour...Thumbs UpBig smilewhat a good saying akalmand k liye ishaara hi kaafi hai...Big smile

ok but i m talking today only but i've watched u several times talking against Ck or AP...Big smileTongue

so i hope u'll cooperate with us in the future also...Big smileand i m ready to cooperate but expect the same from u alsoBig smileTongue

tc

I have kept my AP-bashing out of this FC.. And FYI, I have bashed Ronit and RB too.. So it's not kind of partiality from my side in THIS FC..

CK is not a kind of human being / creature to get any sort of respect from me.. Shweta loves to hate him.. And I do the sameBig smile.. I simply disgust that man/woman for what he/she isTongue And will never say otherwise.. U cant see me praising Raja either.. I hate him too for ST hates himTongue But as for Anurag .. I have kept that thing out of this FC hunWink..
yeah u hate Ck that's coolBig smile...the same way i hate ronit roy....Tongueand i have no reason for that....Big smilehe is just good for nothing for meBig smile
and i used the word buddha for himTonguebut i thought u were fan of prernaBig smileu hate anurag and called him lesbo thats okBig smilebut i didn't expect that prerna's fan will call her lesbo..Big smile

and about the last line,i hope so...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelightedHeart

farzana4shweta Goldie
farzana4shweta
farzana4shweta

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Report for my other friends like Faraan Maryam Natasha Addy Nitu and their sake, at least we would better start calling AP a lesbian couple becasuse we find CK extremely girly..Big smile

I know that was rude.. But I just now checked a few page msgs.. And had to tell this to stop this nonsense Tongue We are over our AP-hatred obsessio
[/QUOTE] Hey Guddi that's not fair where's my NAME ??? Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_HaHaHeHe-HuppGauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

RishabhprernaCelina_farzana4shwetaLuv-ShonitHaHaHeHe-HuppGauahargeous_N

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

[
yeah u hate Ck that's coolBig smile...the same way i hate ronit roy....Tongueand i have no reason for that....Big smilehe is just good for nothing for meBig smile
and i used the word buddha for himTonguebut i thought u were fan of prernaBig smileu hate anurag and called him lesbo thats okBig smilebut i didn't expect that prerna's fan will call her lesbo..Big smile

and about the last line,i hope so...Wink

Good goodLOL Good thing is that u dont have any reason to hate Ronit whereas I doLOL Mujhe Dolly fanz yaad aa rahe hai who used to hate Shweta for nothing LOL Anyways.. I thought u're Prerna fan too.. And Prerna was not kind of a character to sleep with her fatherTongue Disappointing from a Prerna fan tooBig smile

Anyways.. For CK, I aint gonna stop eitherBig smile I hate him equally like ST doesBig smile Then it's a deal.. I will continue my Anurag Bashing tooLOL Because in fronta actors n characters like Ronit-Shweta-Rishabh-Prerna, he looked kind of a girl to behave like a Boxing/punching bag where anyone comes and slaps him again n againLOL
i'll do the same...best of luckThumbs Up
i have alot of answers to these silly excuses but....i have no time..Big smilebut i think u have got alot.....Tongue
carry onBig smile

Edited by aquariun26 - 26 February 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelightedHeart

Go to top