Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shwetadarling **~~Sweet and Humble Person**~~FC**~ (Page 121)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey Nitu HI !!! Today do you have any update regarding Shweta from twitter or google...........WinkTongue

yes... look at raja's interview on the previous page!!! Dead i hate him!!!! Angry.... hes trying to get sympathy.... bloody loser!!!!

Edited by njo921 - 01 March 2011 at 7:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanFaraan92

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
twitter updates....

peoplemagindia peoplemagindia
Shweta Tiwari reveals all in our cover story! Read the latest PEOPLE for more

.... people mag's background and display pic on twitter is shweta and palaks cover page!!Smile CUTE!!

ArpitachohanFaraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

guddi , ur gift of zabardasti..... ek nahi do do/..........

lovely siggieClapClapClap

thankie aasha.....
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

twitter updates....

peoplemagindia peoplemagindia
Shweta Tiwari reveals all in our cover story! Read the latest PEOPLE for more

.... people mag's background and display pic on twitter is shweta and palaks cover page!!Smile CUTE!!

are pic  which i shared  shweta palak n abhi's together  is from people magzine.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Shweta Tiwari on the cover page of People Magazine March 2011 :

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz guyz some one has to buy the magazine n post the article here..........Embarrassed

@ maryam , thanx a ton for sharing ds pic here , are one of our ronitians frnd said to me to put scan in one site , as soon as she puts scan of dt magz , deffo i would share it with all of you..
 both maa beti looking so cute.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohangolden-girlGauahargeous_NFaraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

I now call myself Munna badnaam: Raja Chaudhary
Published: Tuesday, Mar 1, 2011, 13:58 IST
By Prachi Kadam | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Raja Chaudhary

Television actor Raja Chaudhary has landed behind the bars again. But fortunately, this time it's for the reality show where couples on the verge of break up stay locked up and give the relationship a last try. Speaking to DNA, Raja tries to put forth his side of the story, which he claims is untold till date.

Talking about his relationship with ex-wife and TV actress Shweta Tiwari, Chaudhary says, "I now call myself Munna badnaam. I've always been known for doing wrong things, but the fact is you can never clap with one hand. People believed what Shweta had to say and not me. I'm not saying I never made mistakes but tell me one person who hasn't done any wrong. But I tried to adjust. I did it because I loved her and my daughter. Then I realised all my efforts were in vain. I couldn't tell my saga to the world. After our divorce, everyone felt for her. No one knows that I missed my daughter every minute and was not allowed to meet her. As a father I felt handicapped without my daughter. People blamed me for alcoholism but I was a depressed man. Depression is the most brutal disease. But no one cared for me."

Chaudhary is currently dating small time actor Shradha Sharma but he feels that she came in his life when he needed an anchor, "Shradhaloves me for the person I am and I have begun my life all over again. I will do anything to keep this relationship going. I feel the whole concept of a break-up is avoidable. A mother can't break up with her child if he/she is notorious because she loves her child unconditionally. That is true love."

Reports suggest that his ex-wife, Shweta has moved on and is doing well with her partner Abhinav Kohli and Chaudhary says, "I always knew about them. But people thought I was making ridiculous allegations."

literally he must be called  munna badnaam bcoz of creating ruckus n nuisance eyery where ,today i caught  him in  promo of one show * love lockup*   beating one gal,   that show is based   on those couples whose love story has already ended n through ds show they get one opprtunity to  stay together n understand to each other properly   so that they start loving to one another once again  so in  love lockup raja should hv been with shweta but he was with another actress.,.

thankie neetu for ds article....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

golden-girl IF-Dazzler
golden-girl
golden-girl

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
25, 2011

Posted in Scoop

Shweta Tiwari is with Anubhav Kohli

Advertisement

Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari, finds an emotional anchor in Abhinav Kohli, the new guy in her life

After her Bigg Boss 4 win, actress Shweta Tiwari opens up about the new love of her life, Abhinav Kohli, in People magazine's March 11 issue.
Shwetatiwari Anbinav kohli 600x610 Shweta Tiwari is with Anubhav Kohli
The two met on the sets of Jaane Kya Baat Hui in November 2008 and became close friends before getting into a relationship.

Due to her past (her volatile marriage to actor Raja Choudhury) the actress was reluctant to let love into her life again, but Abhinav's selflessness won her over.

Extracts from the interview…

>>Abhinav stood by me when he was just a friend, and had no obligation to my daughter or me. I thought, what more did I want? A famous or rich guy wouldn't necessarily respect me.

>>He was always so sweet to me as well as my daughter Palak. She started loving him and developed some good habits in his company. She started reading good books, watching the right TV channels her speech and behaviour changed because he was teaching her the right things.

>>We took a year-and-a-half to get to know each other. He doesn't drink, is with my family all the time, he doesn't have too many female friends, so he is the complete opposite of what I had before. He is too nice to be true.

>>I have seen a partner who was never happy with my success. Here, I have a person who is happier than me when I achieve something. He was more thrilled than I was when I won Bigg Boss.

>>The three months that I was in the Bigg Boss house I knew my family was safe because of Abhinav and if not for him, I wouldn't have dared to take the show up. And I was proved right when Raja created those problems while I was away. Professionally and personally, I'm really happy just because of Abhinav."

ArpitachohanCelina_

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
someone is uploading kasautii episodes from the start.... is it someone from here?LOL

this is the channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KzkEpisodes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanCelina_HaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92

Go to top