Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
hi mariam!!! πŸ˜ƒ

i wish i can find shweta's comedy circus promo for u guys... just saw it on tv again and ST looks great! 😍 shes wearing an orange sari and saying famous dialogues!

ive watched sony today just to see shweta's promo over and over... in Canada they've only showed shweta's promo not the ones i posted above! πŸ˜† yay!
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: njo921

hi mariam!!! πŸ˜ƒ

i wish i can find shweta's comedy circus promo for u guys... just saw it on tv again and ST looks great! 😍 shes wearing an orange sari and saying famous dialogues!

ive watched sony today just to see shweta's promo over and over... in Canada they've only showed shweta's promo not the ones i posted above! πŸ˜† yay!

Wow thatz gr8 Nitu πŸ‘πŸ˜³ I m dying to watch Shweta on my screen again 😭😭 It will be a treat to watch her again...........πŸ˜ƒ 
Big boss jab chal raha tha toh we used to get to see Shweta daily n that too for 1 hour lekin ab itne dinon baad we will be seeing Shweta n that too for just 10 mins 😭😭😭 Thatz y i was very upset when Big boss ended coz i knew that now Shweta will again go in hibernation mode n we wont be able to watch her on our screens.............😭😭 Aur wahi hua jis ka mujhe darr tha .......After 2 long  months Shweta ki ek jhalak dekhne ko mil rahi hai  
I will be the happiest when Shweta comes in a daily show on tv......Why why why why cant she come in a daily show..........???πŸ˜• Her fans are dying to see her in a daily show since 3 years but ab tak aisa nahi hua hai πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Aur pata nahi kabhi hoga bhi ya nahi πŸ˜’ 
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
More pics of Shweta from press conference She looks soooooooo CUTE!!! :

Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx neetu for vids n thanx mariyam for putting dse lovely  pics of st , omg she looking exquisite , i m floored over her in one pic in which she doing correct her hairs...
BollyPC thumbnail
nice pics mariam! thanks! πŸ˜ƒ ST is so pretty!
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx mariyam 4 pic😊
I also want to see her in daily soap πŸ˜‰
kisike pas uski pakistani serial ka video hai kya?πŸ˜•
Sonam.B thumbnail
beautiful pics mariam..thnx a ton for posting them..
@nitu...the vids are awesome😳
 these comedy circus promos are all over sony channel..I dont watch dis show but now will be doing so for shweta...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shweta on cover page of hindi magzine rupayan of 4 march 2010(means today)

link of her article..

http://epaper.amarujala.com/svww_zoomart.php?Artname=20110304f_012100001&ileft=116&itop=641&zoomRatio=635&AN=20110304f_012100001

ds article was in hindi, i converted into english for those who dont know a bit about hindi......

Shweta Tiwari, Actress

Everyone is struggling in life, male or female. Conflict in my life came round, but circumstances sometimes I did not give up and eventually the victory was mine. That's not that I am or celebrity Shweta Tiwari said. Difficulties can occur in any woman's life. My mother has seen difficult time in their lives. When the village came to Mumbai, all thought it House Wife will be reduced. He was LLB, so he carried on his work to be here and struggling to get your stage. We have learned to struggle with the mother. Well to be seen, the women are undermined from the start is. To underestimate their capabilities are, but across all the barriers women have made its mark. I have had to struggle enough with his career. Volatility of private life but I never allowed to dominate his career. Big Boss was too short to tell me good bad, but I've always focused on your goal and the result is in front of you. These achievements mean a lot in our lives, but can not say the challenges phase is over. Every step because women never have to fight myself from society than ever. The biggest reason is lack of awareness in society. We women need to be safety conscious. We are afraid to get out. This perception is still that girl keeps you out of the house late at night, it's dangerous. Incident with the boy can be. So both should be prohibited for this thing. That balance in our thinking will come. Women to protect themselves should take the reins as their top. So now the problem or crisis in case two - take two hands. Now is not the first thing the woman of the family members suffer the harsh words are silent. Now it has the potential to show anything. So the family must also be given to balanced thinking. After all women because of the foundation of relationships is also maintained. So if this class will be surrounded by crises, the social promotion may also stop. If a family in today's times is the difference between girl and boy, it said it would consider unnecessary. Daughters at the time when the work comes. Point is negative and positive, then in life always lives in the series.

BollyPC thumbnail

It's the season of trios on Comedy Circus

TNN, Mar 4, 2011, 12.00am IST

Rakhi Sawant joins Rajiv Nigam and Krushna Abhishek
Comedy Circus will see a new twist. This time it is with trios and not jodis.

The tadka will be a unique hurdle that will be put before every jodi in the form of a third contestant who will be a celebrity. Teen Ka Tadaka episode of Comedy Circus will also witness Archana Puran Singh; the judge on the show in new company! Archana will be joined by Tusshar Kapoor who will be gracing the judge's chair!!! Comedy Circus- Teen Ka Tadka will have four trios perform the most hilarious gags on interesting themes! And to provide the tadka there are  Shweta Tiwari, Rakhi Sawant, Rahul Mahajan and Paresh Ganatra.

All the celebrity participants will perform as they make an entry on the show! The pairings include Bharti Singh, Manish Paul – Shweta Tiwari, Rajeev Nigam – Krushna Abhishek – Rakhi Sawant, Rajeev Thakur -Parul Chauhan – Paresh Ganatra, Kapil Sharma - Shikha Singh – Rahul Mahajan.
BollyPC thumbnail
shweta at the lavasa women's drive.... (towards the end of the video... ST going into her car)😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geyMHFUI1mE[/YOUTUBE]