Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
ever since faraan's converter has started working and guddi has begun to upload videos again this FC rocks even more then usually!! πŸ˜ƒ im lovin it!!!!

love ST! ❀️
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nitu great minds think alike πŸ˜†..

And faraan.. πŸ˜ƒ Now ur turn to solve my prob πŸ˜† Why is it showing only 8 and 9 mb in YT .. I mean her Maa and Bahu award Tell me tell me dont lie done lie 🀣
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMG thanks a BUNCH HEAP TONS Faraaaaaaaaaan.. I LOVE the first vid.. πŸ˜ƒ Lolzzz.. πŸ˜†.. We used to say that we wanna see the backstage thingy where he gives the award to his jaanu 😳.. Cuz I remember Shweta had the award with her na in the end? I wish they had shown tht πŸ˜†..

Plus.. Shweta-Ronit-Sanjid-Manoj used to spend times in KZk set with some games.. 😳 I wish I could have the offscreen vids 😳.. I can become a spot boy erm I mean spot girl for them 😳😍

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£
Bt guddie jab KZk laga karta tha to Saas bahu or saazish nai lagta tha kya star news per..???πŸ˜‰
Coz us mei to sub kuch offscressn dikhatey rehtay hain.. bt i did'nt see any videos of SBS on kasauti.. got 1 video 4rm Bwtorrent bt dat hav no seed..😑 so i cant download it..😭
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: njo921

ever since faraan's converter has started working and guddi has begun to upload videos again this FC rocks even more then usually!! πŸ˜ƒ im lovin it!!!!

love ST! ❀️

Mere toh lottery lag gaye with Faraan's HQ vids
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£
Bt guddie jab KZk laga karta tha to Saas bahu or saazish nai lagta tha kya star news per..???πŸ˜‰
Coz us mei to sub kuch offscressn dikhatey rehtay hain.. bt i did'nt see any videos of SBS on kasauti.. got 1 video 4rm Bwtorrent bt dat hav no seed..😑 so i cant download it..😭

No re πŸ₯± SBS was, is and will always remain the MOST BS news show I HATE it😑 Kuch bhi toh nahi dikhaate the😑 Plus.. KZK set was always controversial so may be thts why they used to stay away from it 😭😭

But good thing is that SBS showed many things on ST.. That's the only good thing they did πŸ₯±
BollyPC thumbnail

No re πŸ₯± SBS was, is and will always remain the MOST BS news show I HATE it😑 Kuch bhi toh nahi dikhaate the😑 Plus.. KZK set was always controversial so may be thts why they used to stay away from it 😭😭

But good thing is that SBS showed many things on ST.. That's the only good thing they did πŸ₯±

@blue bold.... πŸ˜† true dat.... so many articles and crap about kzk behind the scenes but sbs never went! 😑 ..... im sure it wasnt as bad as the article say and they probably had fun times too that we missed cuz of sbs!
BollyPC thumbnail
does anyone have shweta's jodee kamaal ki episode with her bro that they r willing to upload? 😊
Faraan92 thumbnail

Nitu great minds think alike πŸ˜†..

And faraan.. πŸ˜ƒ Now ur turn to solve my prob πŸ˜† Why is it showing only 8 and 9 mb in YT .. I mean her Maa and Bahu award Tell me tell me dont lie done lie 🀣

πŸ˜† Guddie i'm too confused abt it..πŸ˜•
Maa video orignal mem size is 35.2 bt wen i try to download it 4rm YT.. it says 16.2..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Nd bahu orignal mem size is 14.8 bt wen i try to download it 4rm YT.. it says 13.6..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Woah! I fall asleep for 2 days and we have a whole new thread. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Good job guys. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: njo921

does anyone have shweta's jodee kamaal ki episode with her bro that they r willing to upload? 😊

I dont hav dat 1..😭😭😭