Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I youtubed a bollywood song and some lame tv couple video came so I played it. Since when did Indian tv shows start having all these fancy dances and the couple singing and making love to bollywood songs? and WHAT IS with the wind? It's like friggin everywhere! I mean there's this elevator scene where the girl hugs the guy and her hair is flying like crazy, in a friggin elevator. Ugh.
🤣...eraser...therz a new "song sequence" every week in all the shows which serves absolutely no purpose but to show ppl giving each other smoulder stares (more like lame-o-creepy stares) and wearing pretty clothes and dupattas flying abt in the wind...

the sequences are so damn repetitive....a song for couple dancing in the rain...one for dancing with heart shaped baloons around, one for dancing with flower petals falling from the sky, one for dancing with candles around.....arrgh....
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eraser

I youtubed a bollywood song and some lame tv couple video came so I played it. Since when did Indian tv shows start having all these fancy dances and the couple singing and making love to bollywood songs? and WHAT IS with the wind? It's like friggin everywhere! I mean there's this elevator scene where the girl hugs the guy and her hair is flying like crazy, in a friggin elevator. Ugh.

LMAOOOO thts tellywood for u🤣
i m guessing tht is a SO show😆
BTW Dont you guys think that the question is kinda funny ?? ðŸ˜Ž

Which of these TV actresses ..................?

Is it right to call them actresses ? They look more like Witches pre-make-up😈 ... and cartoons post-make-up🤡
Edited by Zaxo - 13 years ago
Do they even come under the category of actresses? Doing some lovey dovey scenes..screaming on top of ur lungs doesnt make u an actress!!! Some of the options are horrible and horrifying
dude none of them could recognize "acting" if u smacked it in their faces!!!! i'd prefer katrina kaif to any of the "actresses" in this poll..atleast shes charismatic and attracts a male audience...
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
From the above list I am a very big fan of Priya Wal, she's soo cute.  
When it comes to movies I cant really say who can make it to bollywood.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jennifer from the above choices!!
She is an awesome actress.............😳
And apart from jenny I like Aditi gupta too!!
but she isn't on the list,anyways jenny is my first priority..........
wicckked thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
None of them...

TBH, Shruti Seth is far better actor than these listed but she failed to make it big in BW too. So, I doubt any of these can make it into BW. 
If ppl think the BW actors of this generation suck, same goes for tv actors then. They're even worse. =/
Edited by wicckked - 13 years ago
Fan Bots are not properly rendering their services 😎