replace gc plzzzzzzzz - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Err You just Copied some words from my post

And your point is?
You Read my Post and you are not in favour of it...You actually want Gc to get replaced so you picked out some of my comments from my Post and pasted them here...You donlt have the guts to say I want to Bash GC in my post so you made a new account to do that...Seriosuly You are a Sad Person...
Hey Ash I Also Tough She Copied Some Comments From Your Post
But I Was Not Sure...& I Completely Agree With You Bdw Thanks For The Amazing Topic
You Made👏
Just get out from here before i give you a tight slap😡
@All Don't Reply here we have a simple option report button ..
Firts the topic Maker did Plagiarism by copyming my sentences...
She doesn't have the Guts to say I don't Agree with her Original ID so she  made a new account on 20 February 2011 just to copy sum sentences of mine...Total Saddo...Lets leave it here...All attention seekers need is one reply so don't give them the pleasure...

@Rani Thankyou for liking my post...
omg i have seen this post b4!!!!!!!!!! u cheat!
i loved gurti or maneet and our show is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
@ TPS:Maan is just a fictional character, So why you are involving GC personal life into professional??? GC is doing superb job as Maan, We dont have any issues he's married.
..We ADORE The couple.😊

just my POV..
Edited by saher_90 - 13 years ago
I seriously don't get people on this forum.

If you know the TM is wrong, then why are you provoking them? Why are you giving them exactly what they want by getting angry.

Why are you guys stooping down to their level by saying immature, childish things like 'I will give you a tight slap'. That makes you just as bad as the TM because as least they did not feel the need to swear and abuse like you guys are.

Just report the topic and soon the DT will come to your rescue. 8-)

P.S. GurTi still rock!
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
hahahahaha
yeh lo agaye....kisi aur ki forum ki bachi....yaha aag lagane......

guys come on......report karo na.....lolzzzz maine to kiya....

they cannot bare to see a hot jodi like Maaneet....so they come here to create fights....we should not allow that right?? we r the real fans.....so do not let the outsiders win!!! halla bol....also read the CuteAsh post....reaally good! 

This thread reported!!!
😲 u said GC married against his fans' wishes? did i read right? who are we to decide who he should love and get married to? for God's sake, GC is not maan, he has a life outside this show.please just let him live it in peace.
Don't know who or which fans u r talking bout evone understands for his leave if u don't want to watch the show then leave but don't say anything like that we all love guru and his acting noone can replace him he is the best give him a break poor guy just got married he is not even going to his HM because of his loyelty to the show so what if he took couple days off he deserve it to spend some time with debi so stop all that if guru gets replaced noone will watch the show....... Sorry this is just my opinion.