Posted: 13 years ago

Fans are not interested in the show anymore because the Lead actor is Married against their Wishes.. Now GC is wrong..He is taking so many days leave for his wedding preparations..He is not professional at all..He should be replaced...

Ever Since GC has got married there are tons of topics to replace him, he is unprofessional BLA BLA...But this news was out even before february..GC didn't get up randomly and say I am getting married Bye Byee..Use clips from previous episodes, I don't Care...
The Creatives should have thought about it to collect some bank epiisodes if they were aware of the fact that he was going to get married so GC is not Unprofessional in any way..

Guys One Simple Message, if all of you continue this type of behaviour..There will be bad consequences and then you guys will blame the actors or the creatives for everything..None of you will think that you guys created the Tamashaa..So its all your wish...You want to watch your Favourite show with Maaneet in it and discuss it here or you want to see tonss of Closed topics here mainly bashing the Personal Lives of the Actors...
i think u r not fan of GHSP u just want problmzzzz on that forum.Another thing about his marriage even before his marriage he was with....... in da same house & all but da luv for Gurti & Maaneet happened even after his marriage for me nothinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg changed.I still luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv GURTI.😳 Edited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giv him a break!!
He hasnt slept for 5 days
n u are so SELFISH!
STOP making ridiculous posts!
as per story nothings rong wit it right now..itz still very interesting
n guys dunt comment on this!! The more we comment the more other ppl will take it seriously, ignore these posts! These ppl just want attention! Dont keep these ridiculous posts on first page!! Just report but dun COMMENT!!
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonasukirti

i think u r not fan of GHSP u just want problmzzzz on that forum.Another thing about his marriage even before his marriage he was with....... in da same house & all but da luv for Gurti & Maaneet happened even after his marriage for me nothinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg changed.I still luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv GURTI.😳
Well Said Hinaa 👏I Totally AgreeEmbarrassed
& I Also Stil Love Gurtiii ❤️
Really Dont Understand Some Ppl i Think They Have A Problem With GHSP & GC😕
Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 13 years ago

I guess u putting up this topic will not help....It will lead to more complications...with this fan wars going on around..so better not put up topic regarding personal lives..

I would love if we discuss Geet HSP.....Maan...Geet...Dev...NT

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Well Said Hinaa 👏I Totally Agree😳
& I Also Stil Love Gurtiii ❤️

thnxxxxxxxxxxx QAND & why i should stop luving GURTI even before he was with..... on da same house but we luvd GURTI .So now why i don't luv them now nothing changed for me.
Edited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago
Friends, Why can't u see that these provoke topics r made by newbies only to make troubles in the forum? Coz they know well that u r replying, don't reply these topics, just report them...........
Don't let these topics to be on first page by replying to them.........

Now what is the point of copying another member's topic? Simply to provoke.....

Ignore it.......

We watch the show Geet, we r not interested in personal problems.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Err You just Copied some words from my post

And your point is?
You Read my Post and you are not in favour of it...You actually want Gc to get replaced so you picked out some of my comments from my Post and pasted them here...You donlt have the guts to say I want to Bash GC in my post so you made a new account to do that...Seriosuly You are a Sad Person...