Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF..Ye Hi Pyaar Hai updated on pg140 (Page 5)

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
yay!!new ff!!!Dancing
Congos Maria..Party..
luvd d concept....
seems interesting....Embarrassed
pls continue...
do i need 2 say... include me in d pm list also...nahi na...i'm in..LOL
luv ya!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FariArTiMaria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

yay!!new ff!!!Dancing
Congos Maria..Party..
luvd d concept....
seems interesting....Embarrassed
pls continue...
do i need 2 say... include me in d pm list also...nahi na...i'm in..LOL
luv ya!Hug

@PariiiiHug

Thank u so much yaar for liking itHug

i ll continue very soonBig smile

tujhe kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai..LOL.u already in PM listEmbarrassedHug

love y too yaarHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.-soma-FariArTimineflowersamilover-Siya.Arjun-12Anna-umi--SupriyaluvsMN-

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Wow

a new ff

I'm so happy

cont soon

loved d cs n concept

-Siya.Arjun-Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sariska_mnarti

Wow

a new ff

I'm so happy

cont soon

loved d cs n concept

@sariska...thank u so much for liking itHug

i ll continue very soon

Fantasy.-soma-Sonia.ArTiFariArTimineflowersamilover-Siya.Arjun-12Anna-umi-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
aww mariaHug
really sorry for late reply...Embarrassed
awesome conceptBig smile
just waiting for your update
update soon
and dont forget to add me to your PM listTongue

love
tasfia

FariArTiMaria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasfia123

aww mariaHug
really sorry for late reply...Embarrassed
awesome conceptBig smile
just waiting for your update
update soon
and dont forget to add me to your PM listTongue

love
tasfia

@Tasfia.....Thank u so much yaar for liking itHugHug

I ll continue very soonTongue

Fantasy.-soma-Sonia.ArTiFariArTimineflowersamilover-Siya.Arjun-12Anna-umi-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Thank u so much everyone for ur support,for ur comments...it will engourage me to write better.Hug.HugHug

Here is first part ......i hope u all liked it

Part 1

Nupur opened her eyes as she heared her mother voice who was standing near her bed..she shakes her shoulder jaldi udh ja Nupur aj Dia ko dekne kuch log aa rahe hain...she got up and sat on her bed...Maa aj phir koi Di ko dekhne aa raha hai...she was made face..she new what gonna happen next...whenever people come to see Dia her elder sister...her mother always gave her instructions

Nupur jab tak woh log hain...tu kamre se bahir met ana...

Nupur aj tu ne naye kapre nahi pehnane....

as usaual she was giving her instruction...tu apne room main hi rah...main room ko lock ker deti hoon...jab woh log jayen ge toh main lock khol don gi

she shouted on her mother...enough maa...koi zaroorat nahi mujhe room main band kerne ki main samrat ke ghar ja rahi hoon

she said getting up her bed...

she was fuming in her anger...she opened her cupboard..took her suit and went to to washroom to freshen up...her mother was watching her...she did not uter a word...she knew Nupur was right at her place..but she was also right in her place...she loves her two daughters equally but it was circumstances which changed her tought,her behaviour towards her...

she came out of washroom...she was very angry....she did not even looked at her mother and left the room...

Mansi Bhushan mother of Dia and Nupur Bhushan...she was housewife,simple and very nice woman...Dia was her elder daughter and Nupur was her little daughter...she loved them equally..but circumstances changed her behaviour towards Nupur..

Nupur was beautiful,bubbly type girl while Dia was quite,shy and cute ,simple girl...whenever proposal came for her..they rejected her

becaz of her simplicity and shyness...and they liked Nupur..and asked for her hand...becaz she was beautiful,cute,young and jolly girl..this thing did not created problem between two sister but it had changed her mother behaviour towards Nupur..

Nupur parents did not wanted Nupur marriage before Dia..so they rejected every single proposal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samrat was waching India match on TV...when a door bell ring...he understood who would be at door...Samrat mother Reshmi coming out of kitchen who was cooking food...lo aa gaye Nupur kumari...itni zor se bell bas woh hi deti hai...

Samrats smiled with heart hatedly...Maa ap Nupur pe kyun gussa hoti ho...ap ko pata hai na jab us se gussa ata hai toh bas qayamat aa jati hai

ab qayamat tera bahir wait ker rahi hai...darvaza khol...she said him with mischevious smile

he hurridely stood up and made serious face he knew very well if Nupur see his smile....she will kill him...he opened the door and

as he expected she was standing infront of her full in anger

plzz God save me...he tought

Nupur came in and sat on sofa...her face turned red due to anger..Enough is enough...i m fed up now..why maa doing this to me...i m her daughter....and i love di...why maa thinks i m the reason of their problems....she was continuously blabbering...

Samrat smiled and sat beside her...he hold her hands ..Nupur raised her head and looked at him...Nupur she is your mother..they are your parents...they never do wrong with you..whatever they are doing ...its only for your and Dia,s happiness.....

but samrat.....shhhh samrat put finger on her lips to stop her to say more..

itna gussa sehat ke liye theek nahi....moti ho jao gi...phir koi tum se shaadi nahi kare ga...she hit her shoulder and smiled...

You are my best friend...she gave him side hug....

Samrat a cute,handsom boy..who loves her but has not courage to tell her...he is the only person who could control her anger...her childhood friend...she tell him everything,she shares with him her secrets,her happiness and her problems...

Reshmi came out with two cup of cofee in her hands...

Nupur took one of cup and offered second one to samrat...who took cup from her hand....Toh Nupur kumari ka gussa thanda hua...his mother asked

Ap khud hi poch lo...she said while taking sip of coffee,,,,

Haan aunty theek hai ab...she smiled and said

Accha tum log baatain karo main abhi ati hoon...she said and went to kitchen again

Nupur was busy with her coffee ...when samrat said...he knew now she was ok...so its the best time to talk with her about Mayank

Nupur i want to tell you something...he was looking at her

yeah bol...she replied and looked at him...she was confused to see his serious face,,,,she tought it might be something important

thats why he was serious....

Nupur today is Mayank birthday....he said hesitentily...and observed her face expression...who was changed....he observed anger appeared on her face...

Mayank was Samrat,s friend...he loves Nupur ...he is cute,sweet,handsom boy...he loved her very much

so what can i do for him...she said

Nupur you should atleast wish him.....we friends have arrange a surprise party for him...if you came in party..he would be happy...Nupur interrepted him...i won't

Nupur dont behave like child...he said angirly...he was now irritated of Nupur behaviour...he dont understand why she always behaving with him rudely.

what he did wrong with you...he is nice boy....he controlled his anger and trying to convince her

i dont like him...she stood up and said putting her cup on table.....

...............................................................................................................................

Percap....Mayank entry..he was waiting for Nupur

Edited by maria-soniarti - 21 February 2011 at 9:52am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009drkhoobsooratsupriyamnfanarfanazneenDASTAK..Fantasy.tukun2009-Roshee--soma-Sonia.ArTiFariArTimineflowersamilover-Siya.Arjun-12Anna-umi-Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12anju011Alisha-2887mayur-ki-diwanikirti123luv_nishalhazra66crazymayurianBhawna_artiDhanakZ-Anila-sariska_mnartiWings-of-FireShwePoo-Samira--Ambarish-_ArTi4ever_stuti123dynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN--PD-shafy_MN--Annu4MayUr--_TheJoker---Mahima--Silent.Dreamer.PINK.annie07

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!! the pictures are just too good for words!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming
and beautifully writn!!!!
thanks fr the pm!!!!

Edited by mulan. - 21 February 2011 at 10:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Go to top