Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF..Ye Hi Pyaar Hai updated on pg140 (Page 135)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Witer Note

Thank you so much friends for giving your beautiful responseHugHugso here is next update...i hope u ll liked it..

Love...

Maria

Remember me in ur prayersEmbarrassed

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina--soma-Sonia.ArTiMNLovermineflowervalliyahcutiepie12anju011.Rabia.kirti123daniella05DhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_artigopi06-Anila-SujaLuvsMayur-Samira-love.mayurartisariska_mnarti-SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.Dreamer

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Part 23

Nupur was continuously blabbering while Mayank was listening her with amusement'

Suddenly Nupur felt water drop on her face'

"barrish"she excitedly said and Mayank looked up ,some water drops fell on his face too'.

Mayank made her stand on her feet and held her hand..he ran towards the shelter'..but she freed her hand

"Mayank mujhe baarish main bheegna hai"Nupur said in a childish tone and Mayank looked at her with a bit irritation as she was not listening him

"Nupur you will get sick"Mayank warned

"main nahi bemar hoon gi..Promise"she requested him while flipping her eye-lashes and Mayank get lost in her mesmerizing beauty

When Nupur noticed he did not give her respond'.she ran towards the middle of road and started jumping and dancing in Rain..

Her red wet saree was hugging her body..while her wet hair spreading all over her shoulder'her pink lips making her more beautiful and Mayank could not help but starring her..

"Mayank yahan aao barrish main"she said him waving her hand but he was lost in her beauty..she was looking breathtaking in her saree''

He went up to her'.she smiled to see him coming towards her'''.

Mayank came near her..he was looking at her passionately and Nupur heart felt the intensity in his eyes'

Mayank held her wrist and pulled her towards him looking into her eyes'a shiver ran down in Nupur's spine as their bodies touched..she felt strange feeling which she never felt before..she encircled her arms around his neck..he was so closed to her and she was feeling blessed in his arms'.

"Maynk"she tried to say something but he kept finger on her lips to stop her to say another word

"shhh"

Her heart skipped a bit as she felt sudden passion in his eyes''..

"You are looking beautiful"Mayank said looking at her lovingly and she could not help but blushed..

"I want to dance with my beautiful wife in Rain..can I dance with you?"he said dramatically and Nupur smiled'

He put his hands around her bare skin and Nupur closed her eyes in antiception..her heart beat starting fast..he pulled her more closer and they both were swinging in the beat of rain'Rain drops were falling on their bodies..Mayank twirled her and she was enjoying every moment in his arms..he pulled her closer again and wrapped her in his arms..he leaned his face towards her and she could feel his warmth breath on her face..sshe closed her eyes and he pressed his lips against her soft skin'she tightly held his shirt..

He again kissed her on her cheek and whispered near to her face

"I love you Nupur"

She smiled after hearing those words.. 

He dragged his lips and kissed her on the edge of her lips'their breath was mingling with each other and his touch was giving her tingling sensation..

He was about to kiss her on her lips when she called his name

"Mayank"

He stopped himself as he heard her voice'he realized what he was going to do..he pulled himself a bit apart'

"I am sorry Nupur'I just could not control on'."he was feeling guilty for doing that

"Shh"

She stop him to say another word''.

"you no need to say anything..you are doing right..its your right and I am our wife"

He looked at her with surprise when he heard those words''.

"Nupur"he was surprised at her words

"Mayank I want to confess something"she was looking at him lovingly..he could felt love in her eyes..he was feeling immense happiness in his heart as he waited for her so long.,..

"I love you Mayank"she sad those words and Mayank was shocked and extreamely happy after hearing those words which he wanted to listen from her..

"Nupur please say again what you said"he asked her in disbelief while tears of happiness were twinkling in his eyes

"I love you Mayank"

"I love you from the day when we met first..in first meeting you captured my heart..when you saved me from falling down and enveloped me in your arms I felt content,secured..

Yeah I love you..i tried to hide my feelings..when I had hurt you..it hurted me too..

I loved you deeply,madly and today I want to confess my love because now I cant live without you..you are my life Mayank and I wanted to be with you always"she confessed cupping his face

Mayank without wasting a moment hugged her tightly'he was exctreamly happy as finally Nupur confessed her feelings,accept his love'she too gave respond to his hug with same love and passion

"I love you Nupur"he said hugging her

" I love you too Mayank"she said with same love and affection..

Finally Mayank love melted her'''..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap

Mayur first kiss n some cute  momments

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...do comments n press like tab if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 21 July 2011 at 11:24am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2supriyamnfankrish_artiarfanazneenMini4Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina--soma-Sonia.ArTimineflowersowmyap03get_jasneetmayur-ki-diwanianju011.Rabia.ginny09valliyahcutiepie12mark-mayurnp18aysha1989OddiYulleBhawna_artidrmaha.SilentOceanpriya_27_23crazymayurianDhanakZkirti123daniella05Irum.sreevijayanlove.mayurartisariska_mnartimayur_eternalWings-of-Firerajeevkiijann.SilentPrincess_ArTi4ever_-Samira---jiya---Anila-J.LO--Sanchu--ShafooFaria.shafy_MN..-Ayesshhaa-..drfizaahmedArTizAngelswati05--Ruchi---SupriyaluvsMN-DelightedHeartSilent.DreamerAmor..PINK.annie07

ria.arjun IF-Dazzler
ria.arjun
ria.arjun

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
OMGGG!!  23 parts????? Shocked

when will i finish??? LOL ill comment after im done with all parts!!!

edit:

i read all parts n it was magical Embarrassed

waitin for the next part Blushing

Edited by rapunzel_angel - 22 July 2011 at 7:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
confession finally!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: